Come get some!

aylib

Fook Man is a fookin' bum.

gained his hype from a BS LW vs WW match, but I'm the dumbass who didn't check fighters weights or scout opponent.

Come on Karter you are better then that. Which was it, my guy was under weight (you just beat Gauthier St Georges who weighed 2 lbs less then Fook Man did and all was good there) or was it that you didn't scout? Oh wait I know, its the fact that I FINALLY beat you after all these years!! That explains everything :)

• Upvote 1

What nagging? The fact is you fight underweight very frequently. Is that not right?

Fook man is on weight gain, they will be closer in weight come fight time. As for fighting underweight doesn't the opponent have to accept the fight? If I accept a fight and then lose, I probably lost cuz I used a bad gameplan, or my guy sucks and not because of the weight of the other guy. For every time a guy who is underweight wins a fight, there is almost always another fight with the opposite results.

• Upvote 2

Yes, Doubtfire has often been lighter than the maximum cutoff for the weight class. I do not believe that several pounds make a difference, and I'll keep him at maximum weight per bantamweight (or whatever class he is fighting at, given I have enough time to gain/drop) to avoid these discussions in the future.
In the meantime, you have choices--if you truly believe weight makes such a big difference--ask opposition to add weight, have your fighter drop weight, don't accept the fight.

I'm not going to speak for Louie, but I am guessing had he had a problem with weight--he would have asked to fight in a month instead of 2 weeks so that the weight gap would be closed off. I suppose he didn't think much of it.

Going off last 20 fights listed on my front page, matches where the fighters weren't of equal weight, my guys outweighed opposition 11-3. Upcoming fights: 11-6.

Not that I am in the same class as the guys talking in this thread, but I never really check weight of my opponent unless I am just looking over the scout page and trying to see if there is anywhere I can squeeze more out of my fight plan. I tend to fight in the heavier weight classes where you can see a larger spread of weights and still be in the proper weight class. My 285 pound Super-heavyweights very often a squaring off with 300 pounders. I am not concerned with that weight gap as it doesn't seem to be that much of a factor. In fact, if I notice that they are heavier than me by a significant amount, then I will up my attacks to the body, banking on them gassing sooner as a result. Many might say that since I am the lighter guy that I have the advantage in that fight already (Speed, energy level etc...) but who's fault is it for coming in at 300 pounds?

Come on Karter you are better then that. Which was it, my guy was under weight (you just beat Gauthier St Georges who weighed 2 lbs less then Fook Man did and all was good there) or was it that you didn't scout? Oh wait I know, its the fact that I FINALLY beat you after all these years!! That explains everything :)

no I didn't scout the fight and iirc I wasn't thrilled when I saw GSG weight and realized Diggs was fighting a LW.

at the end of the day I accepted the fight. I lost the fight. an adjusted gameplan possibly could of won it. but the deck was slightly stacked against me.

what annoyed me is that Diggs was top 10 P4P and sat for months it seems like and all they came up with in 3 fights was 2 LW's... no tops WW's.... just a couple of LW fighters from the same alliance.

I want to see Doubtfire jump up to WW and MW. and if he keeps winning... let's see him vs a LHW and a HW.

How many belts in different divisions can the midget capture? Go Full-McGregor belt-collector.

Do you think it would work with his short stature and pillow-fisted nature of standup?

Might be a worthwhile idea, as his chin should hold up and maybe he could LnP/sub to get some big wins.

• 3 weeks later...