An Interview With Ryan "The Nightmare" McClane

[WTF, epic typo on the title, he's
John
McClane]

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/7/7b20.jpg

-
(11-4) enters the interview room with pride and confidence on his face. He is scheduled for the main event in the next The Fallout event, which is just a few days ahead. In
, he will be facing
(5-1), the former The Fallout middleweight champion, for one of the most prestigious boxers bout in the history of The Fallout. He sits on the chair on the other side of the interviewer and he is ready for a brief interview. -

Interviewer | Michael Howard

I welcome you and thank you for taking some time out of your training for this interview. So, to make sure I don't waste too much of your time, how are you doing just less than 72 hours before the fight, are your training goings very nicely at this moment?

The Nightmare | John McClane

I feel great, Michael. My training is going very well, my morale is just high as kite after my recent win over Katsuro Kazuhiro and I am ready to take the charge to be one of the real contender to the middleweight title on this Saturday. This is just going to be an awesome moment to me.

Good to see you in great shape, John. Anything you can tell me about what you are focusing on your training if you don't mind?

It's fine, I am willing to share with you since well, I am going to win no matter how much information I leak right now, because I am just that confident at this moment. He(Nate Knuckle) could know my entire training schedule, and he will not get a 'W' against me, because I am just that good. Okay, so let's move on to the real answer, Nate Knuckle is no doubt, one of the best boxer in The Fallout's middleweight division and so I am working on my punches and also, most importantly, striking defense. I don't give a crap about the weak ground game of him, I am going to beat him in his own game, to prove that I am one of the greatest standup fighter in The Fallout and he is just overhyped.

Next, I want to know a little bit about your move from Montreal to Sydney. Why and how's is it in Sydney? Do you like Sydney?

I am a traveler to start with, I fought in Hilo, Montreal, Las Vegas and now, Sydney. I am very happy with my new manager,
, ever since he starts managing me back on UEC, before it came to an end. I guess I will not move here if UEC didn't close down. After the UEC is closed down, I am sent to a training camp for an extended time of training by my manager, which I agree, it is a good decision. After that, I am planning my next move, and my manager was like...well, what about fighting in a new world? I was like...okay, sure. Whatever man, I am going to build fans all around the world if you need me be and few days later, I am in Sydney. I chose this because I want to feel what's it like on the other half of the globe. Hey, no point being a human being if you don't travel around the world. Another reason is that I plan on taking muay thai class very soon and Sydney is very close to Thailand, the nation of Muay Thai. I am really looking forward for the training camp after the fight with Nate Knuckles. To answer the other half of your question, I like Sydney. It's a one great place and the MMA industry is developing very fast, I hope that I can bring more interest to the MMA scene here and of course, bringing fans from all around the world to watch me fight in Sydney, it's globalization for me.

You are not only a fighter, but a wonderful businessman as well.

- Both of them chuckles a bit there and Michael scans his paper for another question to ask. -

Let's go back to the fight if you don't mind. What do you think about Nate Knuckle's knockout power?

He might have bomb in his hands, but I have nuclear in my hands and even God knows how destructive a nuclear can be. He put a lot of fighters to sleep with his hands and so do I. Seriously, let's see, 11 knockout wins in the first round, most against legit fighters against his 5 knockout wins, 4 in first round and 1 in the second round. My hands are obviously better than him in terms of knockout power. Of course, I can't ignore the fact that I can get knockout as well, so his bombs are a threat for me no doubt. On the other side, he was knocked out too so it's pretty balanced and it's a proof that we both can be knocked out and that's mean, this fight will be finished real soon when it comes fight time, maybe in the first round if it's a full out slugfest.

In another word, judges aren't necessary in this bout?

- John McClane has a grin on his face while he is listening to the question. -

No doubt, maybe I shall tell
(The Fallout's owner) to just save some money from hiring three useless judges into my fight. There's no need of them, the scorecards are not needed. Save them for the next bout, it has zero usage in my fight against Nate Knuckles.

That's some pretty awesome statement. What do you think of the current middleweight champion, Ryan McCarthy? You might face him if you win this one, it's not 100%, but it's still a high percentage that will happen in my book.

Now you are talking about something great. "The Nightmare" against "The Terror", that's one epic bout between two demons from the depth of Hell, that will be one awesome fight. Ryan shares the exact same record with me, eleven wins and four loses. It's like we are fated to fight each other. When I just joined The Fallout, the champion was Nate Knuckles and I was very excited to take on a standup fighter for the championship. Well, now that Ryan McCarthy is the new champion, it's just destiny. Of course, I consider Nate Knuckles as part of my destiny, I am looking forward to fighting him(Nate Knuckles) and now I got it. Let's talk about Ryan, he's one tough mother fucker, one of his threat to me will be his wrestling and BJJ skill. Well, it's obvious that my groundwork is not as good as my standup, and he's just "the total opposite" of me in my opinion. I have tough standup, and he has tough ground game. It will be a clash of titan when we meet each other in the future. One thing though, he is KO-able, and that is just what I love about him.

Your desire to knockout somebody out is just as great as a vampire desire for some blood in his mouth. It's just awesome to see such a motivated fighter like you. Good luck in your upcoming fight and we are looking forward for your performance on that night. Anything else you have to say?

To the fans, thank you for all your support and love. I can make sure that I will not disappoint you all in the upcoming battle. To Nate Knuckles, be ready for your second knockout in a row just two days later. Prepare to get the beating of your life, as I am going to be your nightmare, you will be dreaming about me knocking you out, the image will flash around your night a thousand times a day and you know what? Good night to you too, mate!

John "The Nightmare" McClane, ladies and gentleman!

- Both guys stand and shake each other's hand with a smile on their face and the black slowly takes over the screen. -