Fantasy Baseball 2016

Deuce7

Sounds good, but as much as I have played i know nothing about keeper leagues how do they work?

It's like a normal league, but at the end or beginning of each season the league commissioner can designate how many players everyone can keep entering the next season (usually 2-4 players) and then the rest go back into the draft pool. Normally the team with the worst record gets the 1st pick in the next draft. Plus you can trade draft picks for players or other draft picks.

I was feeling good a couple days ago had a decent lead on Dinoo's team. 10-2-0 to be exact, and of course my team once again shows me the middle finger for the weekend, now its 6-6-0.

Where ever you are DAMN YOU DINOO!!!!!

Hey I just won my first week of the entire season last week, so it could be worse.

Side note: I know Steel Penn has his fantasy football leagues going, but I know a few of you said you were interested in a keeper league since it's normally the same group of us playing fantasy sports any way. In there still any interest from anyone in doing a keeper league???

I already sent you the money for the Fantasy Football league to register, i'd prefer if you done it and set it up though, last years Steel Penn's leagues were a shambles. Also for the fantasy baseball for next season i'd like to do a keeper league, I think JLP said somewhere that it should be 3 keepers, a batter, pitcher and a rookie.

I was feeling good a couple days ago had a decent lead on Dinoo's team. 10-2-0 to be exact, and of course my team once again shows me the middle finger for the weekend, now its 6-6-0.

Where ever you are DAMN YOU DINOO!!!!!

Sorry man, I checked the scores midweek like shite, then when I checked in again on the Sunday the team had preformed the comeback.

I already sent you the money for the Fantasy Football league to register, i'd prefer if you done it and set it up though, last years Steel Penn's leagues were a shambles. Also for the fantasy baseball for next season i'd like to do a keeper league, I think JLP said somewhere that it should be 3 keepers, a batter, pitcher and a rookie.

I have no problem hosting the league again if that what you guys want.

• 3 weeks later...

I think only the top 4 teams playoff for the championship and everyone else goes into consolation brackets. And it's not 2 teams from West and 2 from East. Even though I'm 2nd place in the west I wouldn't have made the championship bracket if it started today. The 3rd place team in the east has more points than me.

• 2 weeks later...

I think only the top 4 teams playoff for the championship and everyone else goes into consolation brackets. And it's not 2 teams from West and 2 from East. Even though I'm 2nd place in the west I wouldn't have made the championship bracket if it started today. The 3rd place team in the east has more points than me.

6 teams. Each division winner gets a bye week. Playoffs start Tomorrow (Or today if you live on the east coast and UK)

6 teams. Each division winner gets a bye week. Playoffs start Tomorrow (Or today if you live on the east coast and UK)

It says on the schedule that its 4 teams, 2 weeks per round. I got the #4 seed and I am playing the #1 seed. It also shows 4 teams in the winners bracket, not 6.

Chapman threw 4 K's to beat Davy after Darvish shat the bed and made it interesting. It pretty much came down to the last day to see who got into the playoff.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Forgot to check the results until today, I'm the champ!

Pay me muthafuckas!

Done.

i never got paid for winning, so I'm out.

Sorry about that. Didn't plan on leaving the game, but ended up very busy IRL. Oh and how bout the Cubs winning the series?!?!

wish we could have got this running again this year, the normal leagues im in are a sleeper.

I'm not even in one this year. Of course it's the year I decide to buy MLB.tv