Synchronicity's Face/Off - Official Smack Talk Thread

FrankyFin

DJ Penn IS the real deal..........

4-0 overall and #5 ranked MW in the world.......... only one MW in this org is ranked higher............ 'nuff said... lets make this happen for the first PPV...

.... to the death....

the finish to the fight was crazy ... DJ has gone from RNC'ing Thompson to striking from mount in a half a second. vintage :). DJ is the nr.1 contender now in the MW-division, congrats.

thanks to all the fighters for a great, successfull show. one more to go before the weekend is done :).

Saturdays next week its gonna be Vladchex/Foxx in a monumental battle for the heavyweight-crown and for Sunday a 205-titlebout between Mendez and Atom is rumored. if Mendez feels like it, that is ;).

the finish to the fight was crazy ... DJ has gone from RNC'ing Thompson to striking from mount in a half a second. vintage :).

I suspect his opponent must have been greasing for him to turn over so quickly while DJ had his leg hooks in...... time to call in the NSAC for an investigation

did izgrate make mendes reconsider his fighting career?

Nah he was getting a bit bored winning every week so he went off for a few weeks with his family....as Franky says though that will all change next week

Atom is gonna be a huge challenge

izgrate is happy with his win but is disappointed he couldnt finish tonight. it seems izgrate and mendez might be on a path to a rematch...but izgrate is willing to fight anyone if he doesnt get the next shot. perhaps the freshly signed michael black would make for a fitting next victim.

izgrate is ready for whatever synchronicity has planned for him.

After some initial contractual confusion a heavyweight bout was signed for undefeated phenom "The Demon" Everett Dante, and 3-2 Sathias "Monster" Pacstan, considered a gatekeeper of the division. "I was ready to take the fight straight away", said Pacstan. "I'll fight anyone, any time. I know his Jiu Jitsu credentials are stronger than mine, but this is MMA, not the Mundials. I'm going to get in his face and make him want to flee back home and put on the Gi. I mean look at his record, two guys who have never rolled on the ground before, and his other match wasn't even MMA, neither of them even landed a strike. He's never fought a well-rounded heavyweight like me before."

Paolo Mendez dominated that round.

Even though in many peoples eyes Atom was the favourite, he got dominated. People might like to complain about Mendez 'ducking' fights but there is only one champion in this org that has defended their belt 3 times....He looks forward to his next fight and going home with his opponents arm once more on his quest to being ranked number 1 Light Heavyweight in the world.

izgrate is happy with his win but is disappointed he couldnt finish tonight. it seems izgrate and mendez might be on a path to a rematch...but izgrate is willing to fight anyone if he doesnt get the next shot. perhaps the freshly signed michael black would make for a fitting next victim.

izgrate is ready for whatever synchronicity has planned for him.

If Izgrate can beat either of the other 2 top 10 LHW's from Vegas in Synchronicity (Black or Seeland) then maybe he could be next in line

get off your backs and create some hype for the rematch of Mendez/Izgrate, will ya ... jeeehh. :P just dont look beyond your next opponents as both of you will have your hands full :mf_popcorn1:

I presume he has Seeland then if he is trying to get another title shot?

My hands aren't full....if i don't get knocked out ill be ok lol

Satomi (online-radio-interview-quote): Con's a beast, but he never faced anyone like me. I dont know where he got his gay-color BJJ belt from but i got my brown belt with black shades importet from Brazil when i was living in Japan, know what i mean? After i beat Con ... put em up ... line em all up ... i dont give a fuk ... know what i mean? I wanna face Marciano, Williams, Jones ... fuckin Nighthawk ... everybody ... i dont give a fuck ... know what i mean? This is mtherfkn warfare right here.

Strictly off the record

"Yeah man Paolo has been carrying an injury for most of this training camp and i kinda messed up and bought him the wrong supplements....i hoped he didn't notice but i think he knew really. Paolo will be defending his belt tomorrow at 80% at best, i still have faith i just hope he won't fire my ass for being so incompetent. He has done a bit of cardio, a bit of BJJ and a bit of Boxing so i truly believe he will be able to stop Black doing any damage to him on the feet then take him down and RNC him in the 1st round."

After his 8th win of his career and 8th straight win in a row, Jackson Robinson was qouted as saying "im waiting for my oppurtunity and shot at another of these worth opponents here in the Syn city division and am greatly hopeing for a 145 that grows quickly so i can get a deserved title shot" also issuing a challenge to any and all 145ers that hes ready to fight anyone anytime

After his 8th win of his career and 8th straight win in a row, Jackson Robinson was qouted as saying "im waiting for my oppurtunity and shot at another of these worth opponents here in the Syn city division and am greatly hopeing for a 145 that grows quickly so i can get a deserved title shot" also issuing a challenge to any and all 145ers that hes ready to fight anyone anytime

Synchronicity did that for you. They brought in the former KOR Champion. He arrived this morning in LV. Setting up the new house for a few days. Then he will be getting back in the gym and getting ready to take your title. Kung was quoted as saying "He wasn't to worried about Robinson on the ground. He's gonna have to bust out something crazy to beat me by submission."

Paolo Mendez does it again, 6-0 with 5 successive submission victories since we changed coaches after his very first fight. This man isnt about going to decisions and ever since the change he has been unstoppable. Now onto the problem....Paolo feels under appreciated in Synchronicity. This man is carrying the company on his back and making Franky a TON of money and yet getting paid pittance. It is not like Franky is cheap with all his fighters, Paolo knows very well that a 1-3 wrestler in this org gets paid twice as much per fight as the 6-0 LHW Champion! We all know its because Paolo is of Portuguese decent and from England and not a true American. Luckily for him he only has 1 more fight on his Synchronicity contract and so after his next fight he may well have to do a Randy Couture and leave the org with the title.

Finally i'd like to apologise publicly to Paolo, i DID get him the wrong supplements and i take full responsibility for him getting rocked in the first few seconds of his fight with Black. I hope you can forgive me sir.

*Paolo nods and leaves*

OOC: How are you only 30 p4p...did you fight a bunch of cans :D oh and you should probably leave GLADIATOR - Combat Sports

Satomi (online-radio-interview-quote): Con's a beast, but he never faced anyone like me. I dont know where he got his gay-color BJJ belt from but i got my brown belt with black shades importet from Brazil when i was living in Japan, know what i mean? After i beat Con ... put em up ... line em all up ... i dont give a fuk ... know what i mean? I wanna face Marciano, Williams, Jones ... fuckin Nighthawk ... everybody ... i dont give a fuck ... know what i mean? This is mtherfkn warfare right here.

when did Nick Diaz start posting here?

Virtua Fighter said in an exclusive interview that he "is disappointed at the lack of competition at Synchronisity" he goes on to say his "loss was a fluke" and that Mendez (the champ) "is too small for the weightclass"

when did Nick Diaz start posting here?

Virtua Fighter said in an exclusive interview that he "is disappointed at the lack of competition at Synchronisity" he goes on to say his "loss was a fluke" and that Mendez (the champ) "is too small for the weightclass"

Lol your guys name is Virtua Fighta not fighter :poster_stupid: