JAG Battle League Smack Talk Forum

YungGreazy

Hey, Fred Linhart, where ya at? Hiding before you get the worst beating of you life? Martin is gonna beat the crap out of ya. Not just gonna break your arm with one of his legendary armbars, but he's gonna break your fight spirit while doing it. Get ready for your first real fight and your first loss.

• Upvote 1

This weekend's JAG event told me a lot about the future of JAG. Some fights went as expected, while others...well let's just say upset is an understatement. Anything can happen in JAG. We posted 4 good matches that ended in submissions and a couple knockouts. The main event ended in an armbar, actually as the manager of Martin Sedlacek predicted...and ended with with Martin screamin,"Now, we gangbang Mabo's mom." I wonder if Mabo...or His mom, will take that lying down. We'll see...we will see.

• Upvote 2

Hey, Linhart girl, got what you came for. Easy R1 armbar, easy fight. There is no messing with The Python, bro.

And now is the time baby. Mabo Dada, you're next. Anytime, anywhere. You're going down. Martin ain't like those good-for-nothings newbies you fought so far. He'll rip your fat arms off, ten times out of 10, man. You can run but you can hide, man. The Python's coming for ya, you overhyped looser.

• Upvote 1

Barkbell i need a Bacon cheeseburger, things to put in it, 'cheddar cheese, lettuce, little ketchup, onion, tomato, mayonnaise, dill pickles, mustard and no barbecue sauce. Hey, wait!!! and don't forget to put more Dogcheese.......... This is my next fight... whattttt!!!!!! Who calls this a fight, I hope nate baker make this fight happens in KFC or SUBWAY. Bdw if you need a free delivery Burger you can call to any of nearest KFC or SUBWAY.

• Upvote 4

I got a question about merch partnership, if you have a nutrition store and you increase cost of your product in every event take in the org. Does it affect your merch income? Lets say your normaly price cost of your product is 200$ but whenever your org has an event you increase the price to maximum 300$. Will it affect the income?