JLP

Well the Steelers lost so much they might as well rebuild, Ben doesn't have long left. So no real exceptions this year and probably not even a play off game so I'm prepared for it, lmao.

Browns could be interesting but without coaching all the talent won't help.

I'm liking what my Dolphins have done so far. Still a big rebuild ahead. Interesting to see if they grab a quarterback early in the draft or are happy to roll with fitzmagic this season and aim for new QB next draft.

I'm with you on the Browns. Really interested to see if they finally put it all together or somehow manage to stay, well, the Browns.

Yeah I feel Dolphins have a major rebuild to do... Fitzmagic aint gonna cut it lol. He is a good no.2 but the Dolphins desperately need a good starting QB although you have a point it could be a better option to hold out till next years draft as a few of the top QB's could potentially be gone by the time their pick comes around this time around.

Well the Steelers lost so much they might as well rebuild, Ben doesn't have long left. So no real exceptions this year and probably not even a play off game so I'm prepared for it, lmao.

Browns could be interesting but without coaching all the talent won't help.

Yeah losing Brown and Bell in one go is pretty brutal. At least you have Juju and Conner who are solid.

Not even sure, all the Jameis Haters would say we need to draft a QB. I'm waiting to see what happens with Arians as coach. I hope it's different as when I was happy Lovie got hired and wasn't at the end of the season. If it's the same it won't matter what FA's we signed or who we draft.

Hard Knocks was the beginning of the train wreck.

I'm ready for Tampa to cut ties with Jason Licht but willing to wait another year or two. Dude has made some horrible selections and missed out on Derwin James and Jaylen Ramsey. Should of traded up for Ramsey instead of trading down for Hargreaves and a kicker lol.

We roll with Winston this final year, since we've already picked up his 5th year option and we've gotten rid of all the distractions to him by letting go of Fitz, DeSean so there are no excuses at this point (feel like I've said this for the last two seasons lol... mean it this time). I just hope that, regardless of what numbers he puts up, we don't throw him the kitchen sink money contract. Too inconsistent. Teams that overpay for mediocrity will always be mid-tier at best.

We fucked up resigning Donovan Smith imo. That fckin guy is not great at what he does but we paid him way too much. Also don't agree with the 4 mil for Breshard Perriman. Why not draft another WR to compliment the ones we got and for a much cheaper price...

Letting Humphries walk was good because again, the asking price. Can't pay a 3rd or 4th WR more than 3-5 mil a year.. I am looking forward to Justin Watson's development. Felt like this guy was a more athletic version of Adam, it'll be interesting to see if he can develop the same ball skills. Guess we'll see lil Bobo Wilson getting a few more reps too, and I'm cool with that. Winston and Bobo go back to the good ole FSU days.

I was happy we let Kwon walk. Great OLB but not worth the asking price for an injury prone LB who gets trucked by Alvin Kamara and juked by Drew Brees... love Kwon's passion and athleticism, but we got our use out of him time to upgrade with DEVIN WHITE.

Yes Tampa, draft Devin White. If you don't, it'll be a sad, sad, day at the office. You cannot run a 3-4 without a dominant Middle LB... and Devin White is the best bet in this years draft imo.

For the record... I would of left Winston on the bench and let Fitz start every game til he got hurt. Going back to Winston was a disaster for the team last year, and I would of preferred to pay Fitz 10 mil a year than Winston 20 mil +. Fitz deserved to get bench in the Buffalo Bills game, but not before.