EVO, its been months of me begging as nicely as possible.

Ive been nothing but nice to you over the last few months about my fighters signed to fresh contracts that have never been started yet. offered you 300k per contract for you to set them free. ive recently gotten more firm in my requests but i feel that im justified in my requests and i plan on continuing to be polite in my request for you to be reasonable. but your last message was that you will no longer even view my communications to you. i would appreciate being heard, and i would appreciate not waiting 13 months for a contract to end that never even begun. when im obviously paying you enough money to sign 3 fighters.

Please come to terms with me and respect my wishes to negotiate a monetary release of my fighters. what is a fair price. lets do this?

Re: Re: Fighter Declined the fight offer. 2014-02-09 21:46:21
nah. shes just on her period.
Fighter Declined the fight offer. 2014-02-23 05:57:45
still offering you signing bonus for release. never want to fight for evo, never will, have my own business. been attempting to negotiate for several months with only negative responses from evo. repaying signing bonus is reasonable, please stop holding them hostage.

Fight Offered Fighter : Sara McSlamm
Opponent : Musashimaru Koyo
Weight : 265+ lbs
Rounds : 3
Title : No
Event : EVO 73
Matchmaker : Mega Jug
Date : 2014-03-12

Fighter Declined the fight offer. 2014-02-23 05:57:53
still offering you signing bonus for release. never want to fight for evo, never will, have my own business. been attempting to negotiate for several months with only negative responses from evo. repaying signing bonus is reasonable, please stop holding them hostage.

Fight Offered Fighter : Kenji Watanabe
Opponent : Karim Chamakh
Weight : 155 lbs
Rounds : 3
Title : No
Event : EVO 71
Matchmaker : Mega Jug
Date : 2014-03-02

Re: Fighter Declined the fight offer. 2014-02-23 06:08:12
shouldnt have picked them up
Re: Re: Fighter Declined the fight offer. 2014-02-23 06:22:06
what are your options? youve been holding me hostage for quite some time, thats one option.
Re: Re: Re: Fighter Declined the fight offer. 2014-02-23 15:33:44
you fighting is the only option i have. if you did you wouldve been free by now bc i wouldve cut you after 2
Re: Re: Re: Re: Fighter Declined the fight offer. 2014-02-23 16:05:30
you have the option of making a fee cut. you have nothin invested from this contract. and i would pay you money on top of that. that means you come out ahead, and my fighter has nothing gained from you whatsoever. no good reason to hold them. they owe you nothing. yet im willing to give some anyway.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fighter Declined the fight offer. 2014-02-23 16:27:57
nah fighters fight
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fighter Declined the fight offer. 2014-02-23 17:32:19
no, managers manage their fighters. and fight where they want. and org owners dont hold fighters hostage. its highly unethical.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fighter Declined the fight offer. 2014-02-23 18:27:54
shouldve have picked them up
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fighter Declined the fight offer. 2014-02-23 18:36:19
anyone can pick up a fighter. thats a weird personal rule your trying to make up in your mind to justify your actions. you dont own that fighter. and holding them hostage without allowing payback of a reasonable signing bonus is a low low move. your trying to pass blame of your bad decision onto people who pick up fighters. picking up a fighter has nothing to do with the way your refuse to negotiate a contract dispute and pay back any invested money or value. if all value and investment is paid back then you have no reason to not negotiate terms. but instead you dont want to allow that reasoning in your mind so you block it out by focusing on the choice of a manager to have the right to pick up certain fighters. sort of like "oh you got beat by your husband? shouldnt have married him" not how it works. you cant decide that what your doing is ok just because people have a way of avoiding your mistreatment by passing up on oportunities that exist to them. so if you look at the big picture from start to finish your saying that YOU will decide who picks up fighters in your org. YOU are allowed to do any disrespectful and rude act that you wish because THEY are at fault for making the choice that put them in that situation by picking up the fighter. what other moral values and boundaries are you allowed to cross because i picked up a fighter? people dont sign away their rights to decency upon picking up fighters. i let ANY fighter go from my org as long as they are not on a winning streak in my org. and most guys i dont even ask any money or signing bonus back from them. its a clean and easy fair break from the contract, especially when they never faught a single fight under the contract.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fighter Declined the fight offer. 2014-02-23 18:38:35
didnt read keeping fighters

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

In my opinion you should never pick up a fighter from free agency if you're not planning on fulfilling the contract he has (unless it's something ridicilous like 999 fights etc).

the contract is

Fights : 5 Inactivity Clause : 35 Fights left: 5 Current Inactivity : 0 Signing Bonus : 1

ive offered him $300,000 to release the fighter.

he said have fun waiting till december, and i said that im sorry he has that position and i hope eventually he will be more willing to work with me. i dont want any bad blood, i just want to be negotiated with reasonably. and ive been super patient over that last couple months trying to be as nice as possible in hopes that he will understand my position and the fact that he can gain from this scenario.

• Downvote 1

What goes around comes around! I very much doubt that anyone in this community will take your side in this!

your a moderator. please dont make personal attacks on me based on your bias. ive been nothing but beneficial for mmatycoon and ive run a very good quality org for years. show some respect as you are held to a higher standard.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Did you sign fighters that were already under contract and therefore had obligations?

Your the management company, if the previous management company had already advised that fighter is to fight for EVO, then fight for EVO is what he must do.

The fighter is under contract, - simples.

You should release them and sign FA's that are not under contract.

It pisses me off that guys want Tycoon to be like the real thing, then when they don't like part of it, disagree with what happens.

If Jug wont release them, respect the decision, respect the contract, respect the game and move on.

Payback is a bitch and it's about time you get a taste of your own medicine. You held my guy hostage forever under your slimy ass hype containment system, offering him guys ranked 9000 p4p when my guy was ranked like 150 p4p.

The funny thing about this situation is Kenji was a guy I sold to EVO then ditched. And FYI he invested 300k into that contract. Have fun with him HWP guy! :winner:

• Upvote 5

Just fight you pussy. You got offered fair fights, but we all know that you just want to take the fighters to your own crappy org and cherry pick their fights.

no need to call names. im trying to keep this thread polite, just because a moderator acts that way does not give you reason to be aggressive like that. i do want to bring them to my own org. and i never fight any fighters with the same star value or less. all my matchmakers know to match up my fighters with more difficult opponents. you should take a look at 1 single fight of mine before slinging accusations at me. any short look will prove that you are very very wrong in your accusation.

• Downvote 2

no need to call names. im trying to keep this thread polite, just because a moderator acts that way does not give you reason to be aggressive like that. i do want to bring them to my own org. and i never fight any fighters with the same star value or less. all my matchmakers know to match up my fighters with more difficult opponents. you should take a look at 1 single fight of mine before slinging accusations at me. any short look will prove that you are very very wrong in your accusation.

I'll call you whatever I want. You're the shittiest org owner in tycoon history and a retard. Everyone who has been around for a while knows that.

your a moderator. please dont make personal attacks on me based on your bias. ive been nothing but beneficial for mmatycoon and ive run a very good quality org for years. show some respect as you are held to a higher standard.

Well I picked up a fighter that was in your org and asked for a release and you refused.

Edit: And it seems like you did the same thing to Lockdown :)

• Upvote 2

Well I picked up a fighter that was in your org and asked for a release and you refused.

crisse, please leave this conversation. youve hated me for years, and your only here to attack me and cannot have an unbias opinion. i do not aggree with your accusation and please be a respectful moderator and just spectate this thread. thank you.

• Downvote 1

I'll call you whatever I want. You're the shittiest org owner in tycoon history and a retard. Everyone who has been around for a while knows that.

i have 100 managers signed that love my org and many more who have since left and will say the same. your accusations are incorrect and i understand that im in competition with your friends and friends business partners and their org partners. this has created quite the hostile situation over the years and i understand that that is a given. but lets try to be adults and let this be a genuinely nice discussion if anything and hopefully a beneficial outcome for all. no need to bring excess hate. im here for a positive hope and dont want negativity. will you please work with me on that?

crisse, please leave this conversation. youve hated me for years, and your only here to attack me and cannot have an unbias opinion. i do not aggree with your accusation and please be a respectful moderator and just spectate this thread. thank you.

Its true that ive never liked you but its also true that what you cry about now is the exact same thing you've done to others me included. So why should I keep that to myself? Id say thats a pretty important piece of information :)

• Upvote 4

Never dealt with you, but some of my buddies did - and no one has anything good to say about you. Sooooo...stfu and play the hand dealt to you. Karma is a bitch, isnt she?

• Downvote 1

It's impossible to have an unbiased opinion of you seeing as you've been acting like a piece of shit for almost 5 years now.

all ive been doing for that last few years is running a very highly respectable org that people love to fight in and using my fighters as pawns to keep it afloat and successful. pelase read my previous post above and can we focus on the offer i have made and try to come to a beneficial outcome for all? i dont like hate and im sure you guys can agree that theres plenty of negativity to go around and never enough attempts to be nice about things.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1