How much Conditioning is "enough"

I look at it without the use of Supps. My guys need to have 2 rest sessions at Wonderful conditioning in order to keep Energy Levels high for the best training

That really makes no sense to me. If I have wonderful conditioning, even if I train circuits non stop I only need at the most one rest session, otherwise I just end up with 87% energy. 2 rest sessions seems like overkill

Yeah I'm just saying though that worst case scenario you train circuit's with wonderful conditioning for 12 sessions in a week and you probably end up with 87% energy or there abouts. That means at the most you need one rest session a week to get back to above 90%. Two rest sessions doesn't make sense to me, unless your not using a recovery supp.

Yeah I'm just saying though that worst case scenario you train circuit's with wonderful conditioning for 12 sessions in a week and you probably end up with 87% energy or there abouts. That means at the most you need one rest session a week to get back to above 90%. Two rest sessions doesn't make sense to me, unless your not using a recovery supp.

If you see my post, I said 2 sessions of rest if you are not using any supps. My guys go to 82% energy by training Conditioning 12 times a week without supps but I only use 1 with a good supp