Demolition MMA - Official Smack Talk Thread

Humble

well Fedor is the only man to break it 3 times so congratulations to him. And nice fight with tiger shit happens but it was a crazy fight afterall.

None of that shit bro, this is what it's all about !

The best take on the best, win or lose fuck the ranking. This is what it's about !

If Canseco wins we will have the first EVER wedding in the MMAT cage !

PPV baby !!!

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w10.jpg

Peter Kropotkin:

"Well, we got the champ to the ground plenty tonight which was the plan going in. But he has some fantastic defense and we just couldn't finish it. I had the chances in there, so that's all on me. The opportunity was there, and I couldn't close on the deal. Congrats to the champ on retaining the belt, Sitsongrit deserves the retention."

• Upvote 4

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15218516917250.jpg

"The Gypsy Prince" Seamus MacNamara

10 - 0

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20180214022109belto%20small%20transparent.png

Ultimate Combat Federation / MMA Helsinki / Budokai Fighting Federation / Lineal Skrap House

Bantamweight Champion

"I've claimed all 135 lb titles in every 330k+ org past & present. Gotta keep challengin' me self.

How ya fancy a scrap Sergei Petrov?

I'm chasin' glory for ta people of Ireland!"

• Upvote 3

We at the team Jorma have been thinking and its now clear that Nick Morris wont be coming back to RISE.

Nick has potential, but hes future is not at mma. He has never been beaten at striking and all hes losses are boring submissions. He has ground defense, but it just doesent help if person has less than 90 IQ. So Nick Morris will be fighting at KT in the future.

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15218516917250.jpg

"The Gypsy Prince" Seamus MacNamara

10 - 0

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20180214022109belto%20small%20transparent.png

Ultimate Combat Federation / MMA Helsinki / Budokai Fighting Federation / Lineal Skrap House

Bantamweight Champion

"I've claimed all 135 lb titles in every 330k+ org past & present. Gotta keep challengin' me self.

How ya fancy a scrap Sergei Petrov?

I'm chasin' glory for ta people of Ireland!"

For sure my man Petr is ready whenevr you need him just call his manager and his team and see what's good we can get something going.

• Upvote 1

We at the team Jorma have been thinking and its now clear that Nick Morris wont be coming back to RISE.

Nick has potential, but hes future is not at mma. He has never been beaten at striking and all hes losses are boring submissions. He has ground defense, but it just doesent help if person has less than 90 IQ. So Nick Morris will be fighting at KT in the future.

Respect dawg. Your fighter did what he had to do and I wish him well wherever he goes.

• 2 weeks later...

RFLFN-26 Snowdon Vs. Bartoli 2 (923350) Event Preview

The main event is a Welterweight title bout featuring the title holder William Snowdon (327559) and the challenger Valerio "Warhead" Bartoli (325010). William has come into this organization and won two huge fights in a row making him the current champion. Valerio’s last fight was a loss to William and he needs to think of a new strategy to come out on top this time. Valerio needs to connect with a counter punch when William is going into a takedown and knock him out that way. If not William is going to dominate again.

The co main event is a Lightweight title bout featuring the title holder Naoyuki "Yukinoji" Nakano (327682) and the challenger "War Machine" Henrique Gusmao (325784). Naoyuki is coming in with a seven fight winning streak, with the last fight being the successful title shot. Naoyuki has won most of his fights through decision and has proven his cardio. But I am giving this one to Henrique due to his power being able to pick at the weaknesses in Naoyuki’s chin.

The third fight is a Heavyweight bout featuring Fedor "The Last Emperor" Emelianegro (325701) and Jose Canseco (326722). Fedor is coming into this fight with two losses in a row after ten wins in a row. This might mean he is a incline, but this is what he is hoping to be his redemption fight. Good thing for Fedor is that Jose has shown to have a glass jaw and one good punch will knock him down.

The fourth fight is a Middleweight bout featuring Allan Kurma (326684) and Matteo "The Werewolf" Boretti (325753). Allan is on a nice four winning streak and is going places in this organization. This fight is promised to be a slugfest till someone hits the ground unconscious.

The fifth fight is a Light Heavyweight bout featuring "The Sleeping Giant" Rich Silva Jr (325157) and Liam "Soul Eater" James (331385). Rich Silva is coming in with superior Muay Thai and BJJ skills. Rich is a former champion of Rise and is seeking to find the same glory as he did before. Whoever in this fight can control the ground game or from the clinch they will win this bout.

The sixth fight is a Lightweight bout featuring Scott Smith (331622) and Joshua "The Future" Brown (331670). Scott Smith is coming in as a heavy favorite. If Scott can come in and take Joshua to the ground early, keeping him there and wearing him down. Joshua is going to want to keep the fight in his guard and make sure he never caught in a bad position.

The seventh fight is a Featherweight bout featuring Hiroki Tomori (327593) and "Falda" Black Alligator (330406). This might seem harsh but it really seems like Hiroki’s career is on the decrease at the moment and he needs this win to become relevant again. Black is known for his heavy hands and if a good shot connects it is lights out for Hiroki. Hiromi needs to take the fight to where he is comfortable and avoid any unnecessary mistakes.

The eighth fight is a Middleweight bout featuring Ruslan "The Vodka Wizard" Danilov (334471) and Yokuni "Dragon" Togashi (327580). Rusian is on a small two fight win streak at the moment. Rusian is going to be looking for a knee to take out his opponent here, while Yokuni needs to keep hammering him with counter punches until he gets the knockout.

The ninth fight is a Featherweight bout featuring Kisada "Crab" Hida (327577) and Kisada "Crab" Hida (327577). Kisada is looking for a win here to jumpstart his carrier in this bout. Leo needs to stick with his game plan and if it works he should win the fight.

The last fight is a Welterweight bout featuring Dallas "Dally" Winston (326532) and Pedro Changggg (326759). Dallas is coming in the aggressor and is going to be looking for a quick knockout here. Pedro needs to stay calm and counter punch like his life depends on it. One good punch by Dallas and this thing will be over, especially with the questionable chin of Pedro.

:training2: :thumbup:

• Upvote 4

RFLFN-26 Tycoon Wedding.

The third fight is a Heavyweight bout featuring Fedor "The Last Emperor" Emelianegro (325701) and Jose Canseco (326722). Fedor is coming into this fight with two losses in a row after ten wins in a row. This might mean he is a incline, but this is what he is hoping to be his redemption fight. Good thing for Fedor is that Jose has shown to have a glass jaw and one good punch will knock him down.

15189310358947.jpg + 7b17.jpg

We had to correct the title of the event Zipper Eyes. You see this is the first EVER TYCOON WEDDING !!!

Because you see, when Simon Udovich puts you on "Queer Street" you just never comeback. I went from partying in Ibiza and banging models with Rich Piano to making avocado toast for this degenerate Jose every morning :S

My wedding son, none other than Penis Siciliano: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWqKPWO5T4o

My wedding attire (I WANT TO WEAR WHITE BITCHES, ANY PROBLEM??) , courtesy of my sponsors:

1543663908ssssw.png

1543380427classic%20bottom%20.png

Tomorrow, win or lose we will be saying our "I DO's" and there you have it ! Who needs female fighters when you have us ?

• Upvote 5

15189310358947.jpg + 7b17.jpg

We had to correct the title of the event Zipper Eyes. You see this is the first EVER TYCOON WEDDING !!!

Because you see, when Simon Udovich puts you on "Queer Street" you just never comeback. I went from partying in Ibiza and banging models with Rich Piano to making avocado toast for this degenerate Jose every morning :S

My wedding son, none other than Penis Siciliano: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWqKPWO5T4o

My wedding attire (I WANT TO WEAR WHITE BITCHES, ANY PROBLEM??) , courtesy of my sponsors:

1543663908ssssw.png

1543380427classic%20bottom%20.png

Tomorrow, win or lose we will be saying our "I DO's" and there you have it ! Who needs female fighters when you have us ?

Groove Gear is proud to have sponsored the first wedding in MMA Tycoon history. Sure, Emelianegro may have knocked out his future hustband in under two minutes (should we be getting the authorities involved?) but the real winner in that fight was love.

• Upvote 3