BEEF Montreal Smack Talk Thread

Scooby

We are back again for our second GENUINE session of fighter interviews and bios coming from BEEF: Tree Of Life Radio Show.

We have with us today our very own Rocky McClogan, competitor in our Heavyweight division preparing to go to war Saturday night in Montreal.

Rocky, nice to have you on and thank you for taking the time to sit with us. I hear you have 92 wins as a boxer many by KO's in the first round, what deciding factors made you jump ship to MMA?

Rocky: . I got bored with boxing. I had great success and all but when I when I got indroduced BJJ I fell in love right away. Just the idea of kicking and choking someone in a fight rather than just punching someone was just so much more satisfying.

Haha, thats a pretty violent response but what should I expect from a fighter who has nearly collected 100 bodies before even stepping into a cage! Describe for us your also violent knockout victory against Bo Frost in one word.

Rocky: Domination. Just pure beautiful domination

Yeah that was exactly what it was, I dont want to make you feel like this is job interview anymore, in my opinion you have the best job in the world fighting for BEEF, but how are you preparing for Saturday's opponent, Mariusz Pudzianowski?

Rocky: I'm going to use my strong point, my boxing of course on him. There isn't a lot of guys out there who can take my punch.

That figures, do you think he stands a chance or is he like all of the rest of your victims?

Rocky: He's a big man, there's always a chance he might get me with something but I think I'm just too fast and athletic for him to deal with. First round KO is what I'm going for.

Rocky seems to be quite cocky here on the radio, lets see if it transfers over to the cage. Rocky would you be interested in BEEF's future 135-265+ openweight division coming soon?

Rocky: Haven't heard anything about that. Open weight isn't a thing I'm interested though.

Understood, and lastly... Why do you feel you haven't received any sponsorship offers as of late? Are you worried about that?

Rocky: Haven't really thought about those yet. I'm well covered financially by my manager at the moment. I don't really have much name around this sport yet so it's natural no one is throwing money at my way. It'll chance soon enough though.

Thats very understandable, and once again you prove to be a very confident fellow, im sure you will get a little more attention now that you've been on the radio show, thanks for joining us and we hope to have you back on soon, good luck in your fight saturday.

Rocky: Thank you for having me and I shall prosper!

Thank you all for listening into BEEF: Tree Of Life and if you are interested in doing a fighter interview please contact the show at 89629.

• Upvote 2

Ratan "The Gunslinger" Negi:-where ya hiding Karelin SUCKERRRRRR Roman??you punk better get some ass whipping insurance coz I am going to fuck you up once we enter the cage.

P.S the main purpose is to increase post count. :P

Karelin: There will be a bodybag ringside awaiting you, and i wont make it wait too long, dont expect to see life past the first round and send your family your last wishes!

Nelly "THE CHAMP" Haynes VS Anthony "Showtime" Pettis 2 will be the perfect stage for The champ to show why he is the champ! and to set the record straight on his only L in the org. Look forward to it Pettis, you'll learn why despite beating the champ previously doesn't mean squat and the champ's the one with the belt and not you !!

• Upvote 1

Here we are again in Montreal as we prepare for LFC ~ BEEF: Loveladdy vs Slater set to go at it over the 265lb gold to wrap around their waist. BEEF: A New Beginning was a very successful event where the packed house of exactly a thousand fans watched Helio Perrera and Nils Holgersson provide an amazing back and forth fight almost going to the distance but being stopped by the two minute mark in the last round when Perrera became a Crab and locked his claws onto a Guillotine forcing Nils to tap out. Just when we thought Perrera had the submission of the night, the cowboy John Marston locked a textbook RNC around the neck of Esquiva Falco and Terrance Thornton nearly made everyone feel qweezy after the head kick he landed against Roman Mazzuca's temple saturday night.

Tukuru All Black Lemu, sometimes seen as the business man, will come in looking to handle business as he is very unhappy that the Heavyweight title bout will commence and he will have no part in it due to his performance against Osirus Loveladdy in his last fight. Sometimes its best to handle your problems while being conscious rather than sleep on the canvas. Osirus was cut right at the start of the fight and seemed to pick up the momentum after that where he won the first round and went on to pummel the face of Lemu until he was out cold. Levi Jensen will look to force Lemu to continue his losing skid as Jensen 2-0 took a little extra time off to prepare for this fight. This will be an interesting fight as both fighters will see this as a must-win so early in their careers.

As the BEEF commissioner I want to remind all fighters, ESPECIALLY in our organization that I desire to do at least one fighter interview on our radio show BEEF: TREE OF LIFE [http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=39482&hl=beef ] and we are thankful to now have MMA-Hype now covering our upcoming tournament as well as events and everything else BEEF has to offer. [http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=39501&p=483164 ] The first round will begin in just 8 days so fighters get ready! Remember if you lose in the first round, you are NOT out of the tournament and if you lose at any point this certainly does NOT exclude you from the opportunity to win money from our monthly giveaways. [http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=39035&hl=beef ] Also, the burning bush signups will be soon approaching so pay close attention to BEEF in the forums!

Our main event of the evening will be between Osirus Loveladdy and Sterling Slater. Loveladdy will be the guy bearing the hardware on the way into the cage but will he be the fighter carrying it on the way out as well? Only time will tell, he has shown in his young career that he is very capable of taking his opponents heart away and blasts skulls with his rock hard hands. Indeed I am extremely excited for this title bout because it brings two tough styles in one cage that both fighters will have to be on their A-game to score a victory here. Im almost sure the loser will be asking for a rematch unless they are in fear. Sterling Slater was scheduled for an interview on the BEEF radio show in which he was unable to make it in to the studio for personal reasons. I trust that although he sounded like GSP after the Johny Hendricks fight, I believe he was too focused and busy with training rather than blowing the show off. We will probably get him into the station after the fight. Slater is undefeated and in his short career has not come close to losing to any competitor he has faced. He is always focused and well trained and his fight team is said to be very knowledgeable about putting together a gameplan built to win.

Remember if you have bets that need to be placed, take it to BeatTHEodds betting and we are always sponsored by RUSH Supplements, if you need a sponsor or some REAL reduce energy loss 160, let me know and we will make it happen.

*** UPDATE ***

NOBODY WANTS A PIECE OF DEREK BURNS!!! http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=209556

IN RECENT ATTEMPTS TO DEFEND HIS TITLE EVERYONE HAS BEEN TURNING FIGHT OFFERS DOWN, IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT CAN BEAT HIM???

-A BOUNTY MUST BE PLACED... WHOEVER FIGHTS HIM NEXT WILL GET AN UNDISCLOSED PRIZE FOR GETTING INTO THE CAGE WITH HIM