TotT Heirarchy

Madness

What if you have a fighter with 150 intelligence wouldn't it show over granite chin even if your chin was 130?

No, that's not the way the hierarchy works.

The hidden with the highest absolute numerical value is NOT what will always show. Rather the hidden that will show is the highest one that the fighter has in the hierarchy.

If he pops intelligence, it means that chin, KO power, and confidence are all average or below average.

• 1 month later...

No, that's not the way the hierarchy works.

The hidden with the highest absolute numerical value is NOT what will always show. Rather the hidden that will show is the highest one that the fighter has in the hierarchy.

If he pops intelligence, it means that chin, KO power, and confidence are all average or below average.

Have there been any top 100 fighters with the intelligence hidden in tale of the the in the past?

Have there been any top 100 fighters with the intelligence hidden in tale of the tpe in the past?

Historians tell that in the early days of the game this would've been possible and it probably happened but I would speculate (with no basis at all) that in the past 5 years this hasn't happened. if it did it would´ve been a real specific situation (e.g. Island fighter/someone exploiting QFC/someone can crushing in epic fashion).

• Upvote 3

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Hello greetings, I am new and I saw this forum and I loved it, but I have a question.

They speak of LEFT and RIGHT but are not these three skills that you should point out when creating a fighter?

If someone can explain to me what LEFT and RIGHT mean when choosing three, which would be the left and the right?

22 minutes ago, MMADanaWhite said:

Hello greetings, I am new and I saw this forum and I loved it, but I have a question.

They speak of LEFT and RIGHT but are not these three skills that you should point out when creating a fighter?

If someone can explain to me what LEFT and RIGHT mean when choosing three, which would be the left and the right?

Here's a visual guide:

LxR.png

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MMADanaWhite said:

Thanks friend I had that doubt, the other thing is, three are chosen when creating your fighter, but if the three influence the hidden skills or only the first two?

10 minutes ago, jjsquirrel said:

All the 3 things you pick at creation adds to its respective hidden.

Which also means that you aren't guaranteed to get what you want.

ok then it means that the hierarchy is more or less like this.

• Chin 
  • Natural KO 
  • Heart 
  • Self confidence 
  • Cuts 
  • Experience 
  • Intelligence 
  • Fast Learner 
  • Injury proneness

This particular thread is about testing a fighter, and finding out how good or bad his hiddens are. So, the work "hierarchy" in this thread is about in which order this information appears on the Tale of tape page.

Your hierarchy list is more about which hiddens are the best and most useful (and for that purpose it's pretty good).

These two really don't see the point in it. 

• Fast Learner 
  • Injury proneness    

I've picked Fast Learner on creation a few times. But you're right, choosing it over the other better options isn't good. But, about half of the fighters created will be below anything acceptable in learning speed.

Are you with which of the physics is it related? 

• Self confidence    
  • Cuts 
  • Experience 
  • Intelligence 

I don't quite understand what you're asking ? There are no other skills that replace low hiddens. If your fighter has for example low confidence, there is nothing that can be done about it. If he has a bad chin, no amount of striking defense will save him.

Experience will improve as a fighter fights and ages. It does play a part on how the sim engine works, but we don't know exactly how much of difference it makes. But most would agree that it matters very little.

Do not explain well to me, what I mean is that each hidden attribute is related to the physical issue, for example if the hidden one is KO POWER it is related to force, come to that I mean.

Self confidence
Cuts
Experience
Intelligence

these to which they will be related,

Agility
Flexibility
Speed
Strength
Conditioning
Balance

to which will those be related?

59 minutes ago, MMADanaWhite said:

Do not explain well to me, what I mean is that each hidden attribute is related to the physical issue, for example if the hidden one is KO POWER it is related to force, come to that I mean.

Self confidence
Cuts
Experience
Intelligence

these to which they will be related,

Agility
Flexibility
Speed
Strength
Conditioning
Balance

to which will those be related?

There is NO relation from the hiddens/TOTT to the physicals like you are suggesting, with the one exception that increasing Strength can sometimes cause KO power to show up on the TOTT.  

Which of these do they consider decent to stay with the fighter and not lose sight of him. 

Left

1. Insanely Flexible
  2. Granite Chin
  3. Cardio Machine
  4. KO Power ( Can Improve With Training )
  5. Very Quick
  6. Very Strong
  7. Big Right Hand & Good Chin ( not sure which is higher )
  8. Cuts Easy
  9. Big Heart
  10. Experienced

Right

1. Granite Chin
  2. Good Gas Tank
  3. Knockout Power ( Can Improve With Training )
  4. Solid Chin & Heavy Handed ( not sure which is higher )
  5. Powerful
  6. Very Confident
  7. Determined
  8. Tends to Cut
  9. Intelligent
  10. Inexperienced