JLP

I'll get the standings done when I get home from work today if I dont have to run any service calls after hours. So far, looks like lack of finishes is going to keep the standings bunched all year. Two finishes in 16 fights so far. Two subs, zero KO's.

End of week 2 standings

Division 1

Tristan Fenix 2

Axl Rose 2

Conor The Highlander 2

Gauthier St. Georges 1

Ozzy McKane 1

Pablo Alvado 1

Aznar Thrul 0

Joao De Santo Cristo 0

Division 2

Bernhard Adelhard 2

Lorne Malvo 2

Lamont Hawkins 1

Alexandr Nikitin 1

Toshi Matoshinv 1

Antonio Camatta 1

Farouk Al Ahwei 0

Gracie Allen 0

• Upvote 3

End of week 3 standings

Division 1

Axl Rose 4

Pablo Alvado 3

Tristan Fenix 2

Conor The Highlander 2

Gauthier St. Georges 2

Ozzy McKane 2

Aznar Thrul 0

Joao De Santo Cristo 0

Division 2

Bernhard Adelhard 4

Lorne Malvo 3

Lamont Hawkins 2

Alexandr Nikitin 2

Toshi Matoshinv 1

Antonio Camatta 1

Farouk Al Ahwei 0

Gracie Allen 0

Give me a few minutes and I'll get the wild card round (hype/pop vs other division) out.

• Upvote 1

I didn't say everyone you knucklehead and Ozzie went with a very cautious gameplan vs my guy.

u mad? lol

Not really though man. 170 cm vs 189 cm. Could only land 12 punches out of 26 head punches. On the ground, I had Ozzy set to advance position, high finish, and spam subs if he could get into side control. Ground game is just shit. On bottom he was set to spam from his guard, but your guy spent too much time in positions outside of his guard.

2x5 minute rounds SUCKS. btw. 10 minute rounds were better. or at least let's do 3 x 5 min rounds. Ozzy has 12 career finishes in the 3rd round or after... this 2 round x 5 minute shit is gonna result in a lot of decisions.

Unless your boy is gonna be running around that cage away from Axl Rose, then there's no way their fight is going to a decision. Someone is going to tap out or be knocked the fuck out.

Get some finishes vs these solid/granite guys and I'll be impressed. Just about everybody is gonna knockout Conor The Highlander lol.

if we both went 100% aggro 100% damage, I'd almost guarantee Ozzy wins via KO more often than not, even with the height/reach disadvantage.

Get some finishes vs these solid/granite guys and I'll be impressed. Just about everybody is gonna knockout Conor The Highlander lol.

if we both went 100% aggro 100% damage, I'd almost guarantee Ozzy wins via KO more often than not, even with the height/reach disadvantage.

If Rose KO's Ozzy, I wouldn't be surprised at all. He's been KO'd twice before. Though getting a sub win would be pretty damn great.

u mad? lol

Not really though man. 170 cm vs 189 cm. Could only land 12 punches out of 26 head punches. On the ground, I had Ozzy set to advance position, high finish, and spam subs if he could get into side control. Ground game is just shit. On bottom he was set to spam from his guard, but your guy spent too much time in positions outside of his guard.

2x5 minute rounds SUCKS. btw. 10 minute rounds were better. or at least let's do 3 x 5 min rounds. Ozzy has 12 career finishes in the 3rd round or after... this 2 round x 5 minute shit is gonna result in a lot of decisions.

Yea I think I might have liked the 1x10 better. 3x5 means too many injuries I think and possibly not enough time to recover from energy loss

I don't like it but it's better then someone having a miserable time. I'm not opposed as long as there isn't an overwhelming opposition to it.

If you are asking our opinion, I dont care if he changes. I am with you this is suposed to be fun so I say let him. As long as he meets all the weight requirements.

If Rose KO's Ozzy, I wouldn't be surprised at all. He's been KO'd twice before. Though getting a sub win would be pretty damn great.

Ozzy's been finished because of primary disadvantages, but mostly just really piss poor gameplans by his manager. Good luck.

Wouldn't be the first time Ozzy's submitted a bjj guy ;)