Setting fighter tactics

MMATycoon

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm setting my tactics and While I'm in the clinchwork I want to of course be active in the clinch becuase this is where my strength is but I don't wanna tire him out So I have it at strike 80% stall - 13% is this right? Or does it need to be the other way around.

That sounds fine.

And for GreekFighter's question above yes you can still do swinging for the fences if it's 100% follow orders. I believe.

I say that because if I have 100% follow orders will the fighter just do what I say if I have 100%stick to game plan or is it better to have 100% swing for fences if I want him to try to go for a KO

100% follow orders and 100% stick to gameplan - yes he will stick to the gameplan!

Swing for fences means they get aggressive and start head hunting for a KO - depending on how far along that slider you go, and for how many swing seconds you give them - if they are losing. If they are losing then what the hell right?

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ok seems like decent guide. I am very interested to see how it goes i have just basically followed what i know about mma and how i would play out the fight if i was that fighter whether striking or BJJ

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i was on an andriod tablet, ive moved to my pc and they work, im guessing tablet doesnt work on this game which is shame.

that will prob mean less players as most play on a tablet or phone these days.

Don't be so hasty mate. Lots of people play on phones or tablets. Click the black phone icon on the slider section and it will change to numerical boxes you can input the values. Much more precise, I prefer to use that anyway.

• Upvote 2