The Ultimate Fighter Season 10: Surprises!!!!

It would surprise me with Kiril Sidelnikov (Baby Fedor is the worst nickname ever) being suspended for roids.

how long was he suspended for? i never remember hearing or seeing -- wasn't it something to do with nasal spray or so they claimed. its been over 4 months now

edited: found out how long

Sidelnikov, also known as “Baby Fedor,” tested positive for the synthetic anabolic steroid Stanozolol. He’s been suspended one year and fined $2,500.

so ya dont think it would be him on the show -- unless the original sentence was shortened.

Dont be suprised if Kimbo actually shows well......depending on what Dana says today.....There is a good chance hes the only fighter that has been on a big stage in the past.....

Yeah and probably also the only fighter that never fought somebody with any JJ skills.

This move is genius.

I'll definitely watch.

The people who want to see Kimbo get the snot beat out of him cuz he doesn't belong will watch.

The people who find him really entertaining and want to see if he can build upon his nasty brawling skills will also watch.

Anybody know when it starts?

No, he is fighting Bob Sapp in June. He'll most likely get a UFC contract if he wins. I did hear a rumor the Baby Fedor will be on T.U.F 10

Considering lashley is quoted to say he's not ready for the ufc and he wants to stay on smaller organizations and he's currently contracted to TNA, I'm going to go with no, no he's not.

Considering lashley is quoted to say he's not ready for the ufc and he wants to stay on smaller organizations and he's currently contracted to TNA, I'm going to go with no, no he's not.

And he's also quoted on saying he was interested in doing a heavyweight TUF. So probably not. Especially since Kimbo was announced but not Lashley. But he was quoted saying the exact opposite of what you stated.

He also just signed with XFC. On top of the sapp bout on the 27th, nu uh.

http://mmajunkie.com/news/14456/bobby-lash...ld-be-great.mma

"I think [appearing on 'The Ultimate Fighter'] would be something great," Lashley said. "I saw that, and they said, 'Heavyweights,' and I was like, 'Yeah, let's jump on it.'

"I think it would be great because what I'm trying to do right now is prove myself. And on 'The Ultimate Fighter,' you have to prove yourself. I talked it over with my management and my trainers and everything, and they have mixed opinions on it – if I should go there, or if I should stay out and do different fights."

The American Top Team fighter has earned victories in his first two MMA contests, but he admits he's still got a long way to go to reach the level he someday hopes to attain.

"This is a building process," Lashley said. "When I get to the UFC, I want to be a serious contender for the title. I don't want to just be another guy going into the UFC because it's a grand stage and build there. I don't think that's what I need to do.

"I need to stay in the undercard, and stay in some of the smaller fights, and get more fights under my belt - get some fights like my last fight where it doesn't go the way that I wanted. I've got to seal the deal. There's a lot of learning in this game."

Couple of conflicting quotes, but his basic message has been learn the game and when I'm ready for the big tim I'll be ready for the big time.

From what i have read Lashley hasn't signed a contract with TNA, he made the 2 point appearances but that is it cause he hasn't signed

I think bobby should go to TUF but not this one let him build a little more then go win it win 3 fights in ufc beat brock or mir for the tittle

And he's also quoted on saying he was interested in doing a heavyweight TUF. So probably not. Especially since Kimbo was announced but not Lashley. But he was quoted saying the exact opposite of what you stated.

No actually that's what he said... I saw Lashly saying it on Inside MMA. TUF is still not UFC as far as I'm concerned.

I could be mistaken, but I seem to recall reading something where Lashley said he'd be interested in TUF but his management didn't think it was a good idea.

Kimbo has a good chance because he is vs what the hell the NFLer's will kick his ass

Against the NFL'ers yeah. But what is he going to do against anybody with a bit BJJ?