UFC 98 bets

Not sure what happened to our betting thread, but can't seem to find it anymore.

Not a lot of great value bets, so I'm just going with a parlay on this one. Got lucky and found a site that has Barry at -330 instead of the -500 that seems to be floating around for the most part.

Parlaying Hughes -275, Sherk -300, and Barry -330...bet $100 to win 136.91.

I bet every dollar I had. Half on Lyoto and the other half on a parlay with Lyoto Machida, Lyoto Machida, and Lyoto Machida LOL.

Seriously though I bet everything on Lyoto and Hughes.

And I'm so happy, there's never been a main card so easy to bet on. I only mean Hughes and Lyoto, especially no being huge favorites.

I got 200 on an upset with Serra, after losing two very sensible bets I said screw it lets be risky.

If I win I get 600 on MMAgame, if not, well, time to reload.

Why would you bet on Lyoto? You don't get much for winning. You have to bet on those you think the bookmaker didn't give enough chance to win. I think they are underrating Rashad so would rather bet on Rashad than on Lyoto even though I think that Lyoto is more likely to win.

If never done any real bets on mma some fan bets though.

If I used real money I'd actualy be having a lot now since I betted on serra when he fought gsp for the first time.

I see machida vs evans being a boring fight but I think he might be able to pull it off.

it's funny that even the bookmakers always place him as a underdog even now that he his the champion

I see machida vs evans being a boring fight but I think he might be able to pull it off.

it's funny that even the bookmakers always place him as a underdog even now that he his the champion

Yeah he's taking Randy's road to being a legend.

It was my second worst betting night ever. I lost on Rashad, Sherk and Barry. Only fight I won was Hughes. Overall loss of 5 units for me.