Poor Brett Rogers

I'm not a fan or foe of AA....I could give two shits about him honestly but see what happens if you get hit with the very same shots. I bet most of you not only go down but you would cry as well if you're conscious enough to express any emotion.

I hate fake ass, nobody, no life having, never trained, armchair quarterbacks. Man does this get under my skin.............. :explode:

I hate fake ass, nobody, no life having, never trained, armchair quarterbacks. Man does this get under my skin.............. :explode:

Calm down champ. If you weren't a i-net hero this wouldn't bother you.

Calm down champ. If you weren't a i-net hero this wouldn't bother you.

no, if his body wasn't so mangled, he'd still be training, and kicking ass

he just really doesn't like it when people talk shit about people who ACTUALLY get in the ring/cage. I love AA, and never wanted to believe he had a glass chin, but brotha does, and to fight at HW, in the big show, you need to have at least a semi hard stone chin, if not granite

I see AA having 1-2more fights, then just boxing, with the BIG gloves

I'm not a fan or foe of AA....I could give two shits about him honestly but see what happens if you get hit with the very same shots. I bet most of you not only go down but you would cry as well if you're conscious enough to express any emotion.

The difference is most of us aren't professional fighters. We are expected to crumble when hit by someone like Brett Rogers. Arlovski is a professional and its not unrealistic or fair for fans to expect him to be able to take a punch. Criticism is part of every fighters job and is every fans right to do so whether we have any training or not. And if that gets under your skin than maybe you should stay away from MMA message boards.

in all honesty, brett rogers along with any man on the planet who is 6 4 and 260lb has the power to knock out any of the heavyweights, yes even fedor could get sparked believe it or not. the thing arlovski should have done is got out of the way, and he didnt. i still dont think he is over rated, he's one of the most skilled hw about, but he did let himself down

I have all of the respect in the world for Arlovski, but if you dont think he has a glass chin then you are just not watching. Granted those shots from Rogers would have KO'd most guys, but Andre's chin is way suspect.

Here is proof. he got KO'd by the biggest clown in the sport.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfEv8jA3USw

yea i hate it about AA but another fighter comes to mind also Vitor Belfort -- mad skills but just lack luster a lot of times

Vitor is a mental thing though. Ever since Couture and Sakuraba embarrassed him he lost his killer instinct. But lately at 185 I'm starting to see the old Vitor and thing is that Vitor still has more years to go before he would need to retire.

AA just has a glass jaw

I have all of the respect in the world for Arlovski, but if you dont think he has a glass chin then you are just not watching. Granted those shots from Rogers would have KO'd most guys, but Andre's chin is way suspect.

Here is proof. he got KO'd by the biggest clown in the sport.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfEv8jA3USw

That looked like a pretty big punch to me, why does that prove he has a shit chin?

I thought Josh broke it down perfectly--moving straight back with no head movement=disaster. AA's chin isn't the greatest, but I'm not sure many fighters could have taken those shots from Brett--not only is he huge but his hands look like a pair of bricks.

I don't think it's the end of AA, but definetely he has some things to work on defensively.

Styles make fights though, and heavy handed strikers will probably always be a difficult matchup for AA. If you look at some of the top 10 HW's though--I believe he could possibly beat some of the top tier guys that pose less danger stylistically like Frank Mir, Nog, Barnett, Werdum, and Antonio Silva.

AA needs to bring his ground game in more, he seems to be a agile, flexible and quick HW. And a ground game is what most HW's don't have. (excluding the tops in the rank of course, which i dont consider AA anymore.)

Yeah but a lot of Heavyweights are big strong and heavy guys that know the basics on takedown defense. AA has no wrestling compared to where a lot of heavyweights do

How a good chin looks like. Here you see two:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI71hs1GuaY

And I'm sure everybody saw Frazier vs Ali 3. Hardest punch I saw anybody take and get back up again was probably Holmes vs Shavers. Shavers knocked Holmes down with a single punch that could kill a man. Holmes got up within 10 seconds to win the fight. I'm never gonna argue I can take shots like that. I never gonna argue that I can take them better than Arlovski either. But one thing is for sure. If that's the definition of a good chin than Arlovski doesn't have it.