UFC Undisputed Challenge

I was thinking about a fun little contest for people who are going to get UFC Undisputed.

The first person to win the UFC title in career mode with a fighter based on one of their Tycoon characters will win 6 months free VIP.

Make the character look like the fighter's avatar and give them the same name and then when you get the title, post up a screenshot.

Obviously feel free to keep us updated on how you're getting on in this thread.

2nd, 3rd and 4th people to do it can have 3 months free VIP too. If you're already a VIP then it'll get added to your existing time. :boxing:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking about a fun little contest for people who are going to get UFC Undisputed.

The first person to win the UFC title in career mode with a fighter based on one of their Tycoon characters will win 6 months free VIP.

Make the character look like the fighter's avatar and give them the same name and then when you get the title, post up a screenshot.

2nd, 3rd and 4th people to do it can have 3 months free VIP too. If you're already a VIP then it'll get added to your existing time. :boxing:

Awesome idea Tycoon... I'm in :D

I'm in, Jordan Otto will be winning the LW title in no time

just bought my copy and it's sitting in my car while i'm sitting here at my office trying to do design work... i think i'm about to leave... hey, it's at least past noon... time to go home. :)

Damn, I thought this was going to take ages. If people are chamions already, this game sounds way too easy.

4 different lvl's I am 10-4 getting ready to fight for the title on experienced. there are 2 lvls above this and expert is really tough.