QFC improvement

I just booked a QFC for one of my newest guys, still 18 and fresh out the oven, I want to test his hiddens and skills after his first win in QFC to get more info on him. But, I will be lucky to make it past the 30 second mark against the opponent i bloody landed:

http://mmatycoon.com/orgupcomingeventpublic.php?EvID=777894

I booked this fight thinking my guy would be in a level 1 QFC fight but soon realised that he was actually in the level 2 bracket. The only reason he could fit in there is due to skill points, which needs to be below 1000 to qaulify for a level 1 fight. I honestly think my guy is on about 1001 skils points which is a real kick in the balls. (if you can be bothered, Mike, I would love to know lol could be funny if its actually that close).

Bottom line is i am sure i am not the only one to have a crayy match up like this but there must be a better way to get even matchups in the QFC? Any ideas? I was thinking maybe increase the skills points bar to 1500 instead of 1000 or something like that. Bit annoying having to accept a loss, especially as I am trying to turn shit around and start winning!

• Upvote 1

For what it's worth, a loss probably wouldn't be a terrible thing. Many people even lose intentionally in QFC fights to test their fighter's confidence hidden. You could use this as an opportunity to do exactly that.