Fantasy Baseball 2015

Deuce7

So I know it's early, but with pitchers and catchers about to report and spring training just upon the horizon I wanted to gauge interest on another Fantasy Baseball League.

I know it's a long season, but the league last year was awesome (for the 5 of us that kept up with it most of the season) with a 3 or 4 seed winning the title if I'm not mistaken (yes I am still bitter over having the best record and getting bounced in the 1st round).

I'm hoping for at least 10 guys, but would prefer 12 to make it a little deeper league. It will be a 100k buy in and if we make it to twelve guys then I will toss in some VIP time to the winner and runner up!!

1. Deuce7 (Paid)

2. ScoobyAli (Paid)

3. Fatback (Paid)

4. bijakonja (Paid)

5. H2Beau (Paid)

6. JLP (Paid)

7. twokool (Paid)

8. Jacman (Paid)

9. DavyJones (Paid)

10. suitcas3nuk3 (Paid)

11. dinooo (Paid)

12. Throw away team / Can't Beat This

i'll play again.

other than my late drafting of rizzo, I was pretty awful though.

Make sure you take him in the first round this year.... That way you get him for sure.

Ok guys, so I'm going to create this league on ESPN sometime around the end of February/beginning of March as I am anticipating at least 10 guys signing up for this. This will be a head to head format like last year (not a fan of rotisserie, sorry).

So my question is.........what stats would you guys like to have count towards the league this year??? I am looking for an odd number to hopefully avoid a tie (at least avoid them more often than the fantasy basketball league).

I am thinking:

1. Batting Average

2. Home Runs

3. RBI's

4. Stolen Bases

5. On base percentage/walks (one or the other)

6. ERA

7. Wins

8. Saves

9. Strikeouts

Any objections or substitutions???

If I'm remembering correctly, a few guys from the league last season questioned why walks didn't factor in anywhere. So instead of doing just walks, I figured on-base percentage would be a little more difficult to predict.

I forgot about Runs. I knew I was missing something.

But like I said, final decisions come down to what you guys want, so I'll make it whatever you guys want.

I think if you do OBP you should have hits instead of AVE because OBP and AVE are too closely related. In other words if you have high AVE then you will likely have high OBP. If you have hits and OBP there is a slight difference there.