Creation Tournament - Hilo - $150,000 in Prize Money

Yea it'll be based off brackets, but if people want out of the contract its fine. It's not a big deal and i'm not going to argue with it. But I obviously appreciate anybody who chooses to stay for the remainer of the contract. I'll send out the contracts once the 5 day grace period is over. I'm going to message all the managers and confirm entries and update them with info, incase they forgot.

Oh, by the way. If we end up with an odd number of contestants i'll throw in a fighter as well, and if I end up winning i'll just increase the prize money for first and second place. But hopefully that doesn't happen.

OK, so I'm not trying to be a pain in the ass here, but I just want to clarify something.

The creation date for the tourney is tomorrow, 3/20/2014. I live on the east coast. So am I technically allowed to create my fighter after midnight tonight EST and have them in training for the AM session tomorrow? This seems logical but I don't want to do it and have somebody bitching about it.

TC

We've got a few spots free, will be accepting entries until Monday. As I stated before if the number ends up being odd, i'll add in a fighter of my own.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/28/28b7.jpg

Jacques Mubarak is the illegitimate son of Hosni Mubarak and a Moroccan prostitute. Entrepeneur and businessman Malko Linge discovered the young boy's talent for grappling while filming point-of-view documentaries in Marrakesh and promptly recruited him to his stable of MMA fighters.

Keys to Victory

Slippery like a greased rat up a sewer pipe

Unorthodox style

Shameless