League of Handsome Guys - smack talk thread

Curix

Hello boys & girls! Hello all!

tenor.gif?itemid=5980093

Welcome to the new MMA org - League of Handsome Guys!

[delated unactual logo]

ORG ID: 6328

Owner: Roman Benson

Current base: Los Angeles

giphy.gif

Merch partner: Not yet. Looking for!

I was thinking bout new business since sometime and I decided to do something unusual. This MMA org is going to be really popular!

Why this org is going to be different from others?

You have pretty, handsome, manly face?! Your eyes and smile are from a different world? Your body is in a great condition? Girls usually smiling to you? We have a place for you in the org! Here we're looking for handsome, sexy guys who know how to kicks somebody's ass.

muscle.gif

ID and restriction?

Mostly fighters 368+ but I am open to make 1-3 fights in the card unrestricted. I will see...

Events and rules:

- MMA rules

- fair fights

- fights in the cage

- Judging system - 10 point must

- Number of fights in one event - usually 10

- Fights - 3 x 5 minutes round in normal fight, 5 x 5 minutes in ME/Title Fight

I am open for different kind of help - writings, posters, belt creation, sponsorship, others (PM ME).

I'm planning first event now.

Don't wait too long. Just join us! Let's have some fun...

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

League of Handsome Guys 1 - Male Models in the Cage!
January 9th, 2021 - Hard Knocks Los Angeles

LOHGposter1.jpg

Welcome to the Inaugural event in the League of Handsome Guys! This is the place to find the HOTTEST MMA action around!

Behold some of the best looking fighters in the world.. as they compete for glory, and photo opportunities in the cage!

The real winner here, is you...

Preliminary Fights

Jio Poke vs Ivan Amagov
Jio will be making his MMA debut here. Not much is known about this fighter other than he is a Muay Thai fighter, with a balanced ground game. Will it be enough to take down a more experienced Ivan Amagov? We will have to wait and see!

Ivan is a Boxer and Muay Thai fighter. He holds a record of 0 and 4, so he is really looking to pull out a victory here tonight against a less experienced fighter.

If I have to make a prediction on this fight, I would say that Ivan's edge on experience will be enough to tip the scale in his favor. Amagov by way of Knock out.

David De Carlo vs Jat Upp
David "Daddy" De Carlo ... Did I really just say that?..
*Ahem*... De Carlo - Also making his professional debut, is a grappler. He will surely be trying to take this fight to the ground, and make Upp call him Daddy.. 
*looks off camera* .. Who writes this crap?.. *composes himself*

Jat Upp, is a boxer with only one fight in the QFC. Unfortunately this fight didn't end as he would have liked, but hopefully he has learned from experience and comes back with renewed vigor for Daddy De Carlo..

My prediction for this fight is that De Carlo will take this one to the ground, and it will be too much for Upp. The difference in experienced coaching here may be enough to decide the fight. De Carlo by submission.

Calvin Heimburg vs Evian Hill
Heimburg, is a boxer with a MMA record of 3 and 1 in the QFC. He is coming off of a loss, looking to redeem himself in his professional debut here with the League. His opponent is another stand up fighter, so surely this will be an exciting fight to watch.

Hill, is a Muay Thai expert. He will surely be looking to take this fight into the clinch and do damage at close range. I would assume he has some knees on him, but we really don't know a lot about him yet as this is his MMA debut. He will have his hands full with a much more experienced opponent.

Prediction here I think is an easy one. Hill is an underdog, and Heimburg has some heavy fists. Unless Heimburg has something to surprise us with in his debut, I am going to say Heimburg by way of Knockout.

Jonny Seens vs Harold Tree
Seens, is another up and comer here in the League. He has a Purple belt in BJJ and some respectable wrestling to compliment it. He is going to be a tough opponent to beat if he can get this fight to the ground.

Tree, will definitely be looking to keep the fight standing, as he is a Kickboxer. He does have a little bit of BJJ experience, but I think if anything it will be used in a defensive capacity only if he needs it. He will be looking for the knock out, and redemption from his single QFC submission defeat.

My prediction for this one will be for Seens. I think his wrestling and takedowns will be the deciding factor here. Tree also needs to get his energy levels sorted out by fight time, or this won't be much of a fight at all.. Seens by Submission.

Ben Freeman vs Kung Lee
Freeman, is also making his MMA debut here at LOHG 1. He is a wrestler, with a decent BJJ game. There is not much to go on here except a guess that he will try for a submission, or maybe some ground and pound. We will have to see how it goes!

His opponent is Kung Lee Another kickboxer, with 1 career fight in the QFC tournament. Unfortunately it ended in a loss by submission, so he will be looking to turn things around for himself here tonight in his professional debut.

I am going to go ahead and call this one right now.. From what I see, Freeman just doesn't have the conditioning to stand against Lee. Right now, it looks like Freeman barely has the energy to stand at all! Lee by Knock out - in the first minute of the fight!

Main Card

Omari Apinagewanwa vs Rylee Jean

Apinagewanwavs-Jean.png

Apinagewanwa is a boxer, with no MMA record as of yet. All that is known about him so far, is that he really loves the color pink. Maybe he plans to distract his opponent with bright pink  shorts and sneak in a Knockout punch.. Who knows? It should be an interesting first performance for him.

Jean is a Wrestler and BJJ artist. He will most definitely be looking to take this fight to the ground as soon as he can. He also has no MMA record to speak of, as this will be his debut fight. Though lets hope he gets his weight under control before the fight. From what I overheard his coaches saying, he may not make the cut. He can't burn himself out training for this fight, or it will be over before it begins.

At this moment, I'm going to give the fight to  Apinagewanwa.. I am not confident that Jean is going to be able to manage his weight cut, and it could either lead to a NC.. Or a KO, if he does make weight.  Apinagewanwa by KO.

Jello Belly vs Dave England

Bellyvs-England.png

Belly is a BJJ artist, with a complement of wrestling skills. He will be making his MMA career debut here against a fresh newcomer. Though it is hard to say if this fight will be a challenge for him or not..

England, is a kickboxer who is looking to start his professional career with the League. Though he has been telling us that he hasn't been in contact with his manager in some time.. It could be that he is on his own after this fight. Or, his manager could be off on a binge and return for the fight.. Either way, we wish England luck.

My prediction for this fight will have to go to Jello Belly. Just for the fact of the gap in management experience here. Even if England's manager was present, it would be a tough call for him to match the coaching abilities of Belly's camp.
Belly by submission.

John Force vs Rodrigo Alva

Forcevs-Alva.png

Force, is a Wrestler with a blue belt in BJJ. He has one decision victory in his MMA career, but seemingly has been abandoned by his manager before the fight.. Hopefully he can pull it off here despite the lack of direction, and get picked up by another manager. First he will have to get through his opponent Rodrigo Alva. 

Alva is a kickboxer who is coming off of a submission loss in his debut fight in the QFC. He will be looking to redeem himself here, and try to knock The Force out before getting taken to the ground. He doesn't want to see a repeat of his MMA debut fight, so he will need to finish this one quick while still on his feet.

Not to discount Alva's skills as a boxer, but my prediction for this one also has to lean towards the fighter who actually has an active manager.. Who knows what can happen between now and the fight, and there is no guidance in Force's corner. He's on his own for this one..
Alva by TKO.

Paul Webber vs Aaron Hill

Webbervs-Hill.png

Webber is a grappler, and BJJ artist who competed in the QFC tournament 1021 and came out a semi-finalist with 2 victories, before being eliminated via decision in his third fight. He is bringing a little bit of experience to the cage tonight.

Hill is a kickboxer with some wrestling abilities and basic striking. He will likely be looking to take this fight into the clinch, or to the mat for some ground and pound. He has no MMA record, so it's very hard to predict where the the fight will go with Hill. He seems to have a varied skillset. It should be an interesting fight.

This one is hard to call.. We have Webber's prior experience and we kind of know what he can do, where Hill is a bit of an unknown but has some skills that are spread out. I think I am going to have to go with experience here. 
Webber via Submission.

Main Event

Darrel Petersen vs Khalid Mamedov

Petersonvs-Mamedov.png

For the main event we have 2 very Experienced, and established fighters!
Petersen is a BJJ and submission artist, who has most of his finishes by way of submission. He will most certainly be wanting to take this fight to the ground, as his opponent is known for his striking ability. The one thing that concerns me with Petersen is that his Morale seems to be a little on the low side. Hopefully he can pick himself up a little bit before the fight.

Mamedov is a striker, and will be coming for blood tonight. He is an ex champion in Syn City Europe, and is making his debut fight here in the League. There is not much to say other than watch out for this guy's fists.. He's going to try and knock Petersen's head off.

This is another hard fight to call.. Both of these guys are very experienced, and have a lot of well rounded skills.
I think the deciding factor right now is the Morale of Petersen.. If he doesn't get his attitude in check he may not be able to get his head in the fight.
Mamedov by TKO

That's all Folks! See you on January 9th in Vegas!

• Upvote 1

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls!

We have a merch partner since now! The Forge is now the company which will be support us in the journey to the top of MMA world.

1490118474uzbezjX3.jpg

This great clothes company is located in Helsinki. If you need sports clothes in good quality come for little or bigger shopping! Also, they have a laundry option.

• Upvote 1

LEAGUE OF HANDSOME GUYS

39w28.jpg
Benny "Rambo" Rodriguez has signed for LOHG....

LAS VEGAS RADIO INTERVIEW
WITH BENNY RODRIDGUEZ & DANIEL CRAYTHORNE

Home Recording Studio 101: What Are the Best Types of Microphones for Home Studio  Recording? - 2020 - MasterClass1607725718poster.png

Radio Host: "Hello and welcome back to Las Vegas radio. Today we have two VERY special guests! Daniel Craythorne and his latest up and coming MMA star, Benny 'Rambo' Rodriguez! Welcome to the show fellas!"

Daniel Craythorne: "Thank you, really glad to be here with my main man Rambo."

Benny Rodriguez: "Yeah man, delighted to be here!"

Radio Host: "Really glad to have you guys on the show, now I believe you've been signed to new MMA organization League of Handsome Guys?! Is this correct? How did that come about?"

*Benny turns to his manager and ushers him to answer the question grinning*

Benny Rodriguez: "Haha, thats not my side of things! I'll let Mr. C answer that one dog!"

Daniel Craythorne: "Well Benny has been doing the rounds in the local scene for a while now destroying guys but had neveer been spotted by someone who could actually turn his career around and get him to the big leagues! That changed when he found me. We aim to get Benny to the very top of the sport and look forward to giving him the oportunity to fight in the best organizations possible.."

Radio Host: "Ahh, hes lucky to have found you then? Hahaha!"

Daniel Craythorne: "No not at all, we're both lucky to have found each other! This kid was born to compete."

Benny Rodriguez: "Yeah I always struggled having come from the hood and moved to LA to try and better myself and my life but Mr. C picked me up from the gutter and turned me into a machine man. We will continue to train and hopefully improve and who knows where this man can take me man!"

Daniel Craythorne: "He could be set to take on his first pro-MMA fight this December against Darrion Brown. IF the big man accepts the offer... were still waiting....."

Radio Host: "Nice, nice, well the town your representing now are all behind you man, good luck Benny and Daniel, I wish you all the best and hope to have you back on here soon!"

Benny Rodriguez: "Nice one dog, one day, when I come back here, I will come back as WORLD CHAMPION."

Daniel Craythorne: "The kid isn't lying, we'll see you guys real soon, thanks for the time!"

16059587131605919992lohglogo2.jpg
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

Before League of Handsome Guys 1...

1606493724P0ster.jpeg

Officially we are after conference, stare downs, face offs. Roman Benson was there in his favorite pink suit drinking his favorite whiskey and coke and most of the time he has a smile on his face. In the short interviews before his debut as a new owner of the League of Handsome Guys he said that he is really happy and excited about the first event. He can't wait to see this live. He believes that the show will be a big success with the full arena, Hard Knocks - Los Angeles. Roman also told a little about more event soon but mostly about the show's location.

Some interesting info:

- Omari Apinagewanwa came out to weight in in his pink shorts with the pink rose in his teeth, dancing Tango.
- Jonny Seens showed a big black case with the money at the conference and said that he will give that case to his opponent if he will lose to him.
- David De Carlo told his opponent at the conference really important advice - 'Don't you ever go to the ground with the Daddy.' Also, he told that he support the LGBT community, and he will dedicate this fight to them.
  • Upvote 1

Hello everyone, ladies & gents, my name is Roman Benson, and we are after the first event, the debut of the new, fresh org League of Handsome Guys!
The event was fascinating, the arena was almost full. I'm quite happy about all of this!
Pretty and handsome guys showed the quality of their skills in the cage. Only 4 fights went the distance, all unanimous decisions.

League of Handsome Guys 1

1606493724P0ster.jpeg

265 lbs - Ivan Amagov (0/4/0) def. Jio Poke (0/0/0) via KO (Punch) 1:14 1st round

The first fight, Poke vs Amagov was like a rocket take-off;  Over, really, really fast. Amagov was trying to clinch his opponent and Poke shooting for multiple takedown attempts, but both were unsuccessful. Bad form from the both sides to start the fight off. 
Next, Amagov decide to throw leather hard and fast. This proved to be a much more successful strategy and Poke was knocked out really fast.  Could be that he has big problems in his defense that need worked on.

This knockout was really effective. Ivan won first time, by good KO, cracked Jio's chin really fast, lol. Any future in the org for them? I don't know yet... Let's see what the future will bring.

265+ lbs - David De Carlo (0/0/0) def. Jat Upp (0/1/0) via Decision (Unanimous) 5:00 3 rounds

At the beginning Jat was trying to kick De Carlo in his head, but he was really careful and showed good defensive skills. De Carlo took his opponent to the ground soon after the round began. David was controlling his 
position, throwing some punches and trying to submit his opponent, but without success.  Second round began with a fast takedown and was looking really similar to the first with De Carlo trying to submit his 
opponent many more times. Full total domination and control by "Daddy" De Carlo.
The last round was almost the same as the second. De Carlo dominated all fight and won by unanimous decision - 30:27, 30:27 and 30:26.
In the interview, he said that it's just the beginning of his MMA journey, he loves the ground game and this sport is a big love of his life. He thanked all his team and supporters. 
Also, he told that he could dominate his opponent much, much longer. Later he said 'I'm the LGBT warrior. If you fight me, don't grapple me, boy! My advice is - don't go to the ground with the daddy De Carlo! I'm the takedown master and I will dominate you!'
What a performance, charisma and personality! This guy is really awesome. Can't wait to see his next fight!

155 lbs - Calvin Heimburg (3/1/0) def. Evian Hill (0/0/0) via Decision (Unanimous) 5:00 3 rounds

Heimburg showed wonderful skills, dominating the fight. He won all rounds, showing a great work in the clinch, stand up, and he showed a high level takedown defense. His dominance was impressed. The judges scored the fight 30:27 x3. Calvin is a good prospect. Can't wait to see his next fight.

185 lbs - Jonny Seens (0/0/0) def. Harold Tree (0/1/0) via Submission (Americana) 0:48 2nd round

Seens jumped onto Tree quickly in the first round with a takedown. He showed his dominance early in the fight. He tried with the punches but best was his groundwork which was boring later. The referee stood them up two times, but Seens took the fight to the ground again and again, testing the condition of his opponent. Being able to decide where the fight takes place being so valuable, it was no surprise that the second round was looking simillar to the first.  Growing bored with slamming his opponent's back to the canvas, Seens decided that it was time to end the fight with an Americana. That was a great idea. Saved us from watching another 10 minutes of Harold Tree being ragdolled.
'Money, money, money! Woooo!' - that's what he said after the fight, after thanks to his team, sponsors and all supporters. He has got potential to be a big MMA star for sure.

170 lbs - Kung Lee (0/1/0) def. Ben Freeman (0/0/0) via Submission (Armbar) 1:39 1st round - Submission of the Night

Lee showed his dominance in the standing game and clinch, and he took this fight to the ground, submitting his opponent really fast with an Armbar.  Impressive work dominating all phases of the fight.
Impressive performance, Kung Lee has got bigtime potential.

155 lbs - Omari Opinagewanwa (0/0/0) def. Rylee Jean (0/0/0) via TKO (Strikes) 0:43 1st round - KO of the Night

Omari comes out to the cage in a dancing style. He was moving his head, ass and legs, like hypnotized man, looking for a moment like robot.  At the beginning, Rylee clinches Omari, but in a moment he broke the clinch. Omari started with active and aggressive stand up, throwing leg kicks and punches. In some moments he was looking like a dancer, not a fighter... Weird. Rylee was rocked really fast, and then he was knocked out cold.

That fight was really fast. Omari did what he wants to do and even after the fight he was still dancing.

After the fight he said:

- Yeah... I won... I know... I was sure about that finish. I was learning a lot before this fight, but I need to learn much more with my people. Thanks for all, coaches, my family, supporters, sponsors! I really like to breaking people skulls! It's my passion! I have a private skull's collection. For real! Hahaha!

155 lbs - Jello Belly (0/0/0) def. Dave England (0/0/0) via Submission (Armbar) 2:31 1st round

Jello really fast took Dave to the ground. England was trying to submit his opponent a few times, but Jello defended it easily every time. England was looking more active on his back and he started to trying to escape. Belly tried a submission, and he was successful with the Armbar.
After winning the bout, Jello Belly thanked all his fans and promised he'd do even better in his next fight. The crowd seemed to love his humility.
I wish luck Belly... It's not his last fight in the org probably, I really want to see him in the next fight!

145 lbs - John Force (1/0/0) def. Rodrigo Alva (0/1/0) via Decision (Unanimous)

Force dominated 3 rounds in a little boring but effective style. Even if the referee stand fighters up, he was trying to take this fight to the ground... And he was successful. He landed 6 of 22 takedowns and showed his dominance mostly by the ground and pound. His opponent landed some punches, a few in the stand up, but it wasn't enough to win the fight. 30:27 x3 for John Force!
Does John Force's lack of decisive finish despite a dominant Ground and Pound attack show a ceiling for this fighter?  Does he lack the power?

135 lbs - Paul Webber (2/1/0) def. Aaron Hill (0/0/0) via Submission (Armbar) 3:56 2nd round

In the first round Webber was really active with the clinches and takedowns, but Hill was more effective in his moves. He showed a lot of striking skills. With a flurry of impressive kicks and strikes, he was dominating and won the round.  Webber took Hill to the ground in the second round was for Webber till he took this fight to the ground. Once on the ground, he went to work and tried for a submission multiple times. 
He showed fantastic work on the ground and finished his opponent via Armbar.
Great work, Webber! You are a winner! Interesting...

185 lbs Darrel Petersen (28/17/0) def. Khalid Mamedov (17/7/0) via Decision (Unanimous) 5:00 5 rounds - Main Event - Fight of the Night

Petersen showed what means his record in this fight. He knows exactly how to use his experience against Mamedov. He was better in the clinch, ground and striking. Furthermore, he was the most active in the clinch and on the ground, landing a lot of punches and trying to submit his opponent. He don't finished this fight, but his dominance was really impressed. He showed that he can clearly win 5 rounds and a great condition.
I was talking with him after the fight. He wanted to retire but... He feels good, he told me that he still train, he loves this sport and... Likewise, he is ready for the next challenge. I can't wait to see his next fight in the League of Handsome Guys!

That's the all event... I have some favorite moments of this show. I choose what was just the best at all and... Can't wait till the next show! Hope that we will see better action, more effective and the org will be more popular and... Maybe soon the top of the top!

Thanks! Greetings to all, Roman Benson!
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

League of Handsome Guys 2:

Goose vs. McCarty

January, 23rd, 2021

Beautiful and Handsome fans all over! League of Handsome Guys is back with another night of absolutely glorious action! In the Main Event we have the big and beautiful Kyle Goose going up against the chiseled Darren McCarty at heavyweight! Surely in that fight alone we’re up for some fun! Lets look into the rest of the main card and the Handsome Men that are going to fight for your pleasure!

Main Card Bout 1: Jack Wolf (1-0) vs. Hamid Bogatov (0-0) 170lbs

Jack Wolf surely has the experience by just a slight advantage coming into this bout as he already made his pro debut in Quick Fight Championship with a decision win over Ponzio Pilato. Being an all around balanced fighter it’s hard to exactly pin point where his strength is, some would saw his jawline which is divine, however Jack wants to impress coming into this bout, surely wants the LOHG staff to keep him in mind when it comes to a potential title picture.

Hamid Bogatov is an exotic man from Russia and is making his pro debut against a stiff competition. Hamid is a boxer with a blue belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu so surely he could handle himself if Jack wraps him up on the ground, however its clear Hamid would like the fight to be standing, and wants a knock out.

Both of these guys are hungry coming into this bout and its surely to be a fun bout for everyone. Muay-Thai and BJJ vs. Boxing and BJJ. It’s anyone's fight.

Main Card Bout 2: Ben Flick (0-0) vs. Bruce LeRoy (0-0) 265lbs

Next up is the big boys! Both of these men, I’ll be honest, they’re ugly as all hell. But hey, can’t hire all handsome guys.

Ben Flick, just like his opponent, is making his pro debut in the cage. Ben is a boxer and a wrestler with quite a fan base considering how fresh he is in MMA, however it’s mostly due to his status in China as a fairly sized influencer on social media.

Bruce LeRoy just like his opponent is fresh in MMA and is making his debut in the cage. Bruce is primarily a grappler with little striking experience to help him start. An accomplished wrestler and a blue belt in BJJ it’s clear that Bruce LeRoy wants this fight on the ground so he could avoid Ben’s boxing, however Ben’s wrestling is nearly equal to Bruce’s so taking him down might prove to be a problem.

Expect a finish no matter what between these two. If this goes to the ground, it’s Bruce’s fight but if Ben keeps it standing and puts Bruce away with his boxing it’s gonna be a short night for either guy.

Main Card Bout 3: Steve Barnes (4-2) vs. Sunshine Okafor (2-1) 145lbs

Finally some little guys on the main card!

Steve Barnes may have the more experience in more ways than one, not only does he have 3 more fights than his opponent but he also has more cage time by far. This will come in handy as his opponent has come fresh from FFS which only had 1 round fights under their banner. Steve has quite the experience in not only boxing but Muay-Thai boxing and is definitely no slouch in this contest.

However his opponent Sunshine Okafor, despite lacking the fight experience and the cage time, he has made incredibly large improvements every time he stepped out, and recent training footage shows that he’s been training extensively and he’s definitely not one to count out. He has a massive chance of finishing this and improving his record to 3-1.

Another bout where no one should blink because you’ll miss it. Will the experience survive in the cage? Or will Sunshine’s extensive training prove useful?

Co-Main Event: Maduabuchi Camara (4-0) vs. Mandla Ibubesi (4-0) 155lbs

Finally some Lightweights! Always guaranteed fast pace and fireworks with these scraps.

So first up in the Co-Main event is another one of Camara’s brother’s (wow Ms. Camara gets around). Maduabuchi’s experience comes from Fighter House season 1 where he tore through the competition with submissions and knock outs, eventually winning the season 1 title where that left his pro record a perfect 4-0. He’s an incredible clinch artist with a blue belt in BJJ which provides him with his deadly submission experience.

Standing across from Camara is his opponent Mandla, Mandla’s experience comes from a bit more traditional fighting. Instead of fighting in a tournament he made his debut in QFC where he won a decision against Erco De Beer. After the win he was picked up by Byzantium Fighting Alliance and made his debut against Lamont Banner, winning by yet another decision. After the BFA debut he went on to win 2 more fights by the way of TKO before the promotion shut its doors. Another clinch artist, Mandla looks to keep it standing in the clinch where he hopes to chop up Camara.

Expect a finish folks! Not only a finish but expect a tactical fight as well! I love these! If not, I expect Mandla to edge a decision.

Main Event: Kyle Goose (22-14) vs. Darren McCarty (14-6)

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN IT’S TIME FOR THE MAIN EVENT!

These guys are both veterans in the game with 36 wins between them and 56 fights between them both, on top of that majority of both of their wins come from KO so this will be an amazing main event!

Kyle Goose is a veteran Heavyweight in this game, having 36 fights he has an experience advantage over McCarty, but as his 20 of his 22 wins shows, experience and cage time means nothing if he wants a win. He has the ability to change the tide quick with his power, 20 wins by KO, if he gets his way this main event isn’t going to the judges.

His opponent Darren McCarty isn’t as experienced, but 9 of his 14 wins come via KO so he’s not counted out, especially since this man also proves to be an outstanding wrestler and could be a big problem since Goose isn’t as talented on the ground, and since 14 of 14 of Goose’s losses have come via KO, this fight could change the tide in a matter of minutes.

This is a battle of gameplans, who has the better gameplan and can implement it quicker. This Main Event is NOT going to involve the judges at all, and I for one cannot wait for it.

UNDERCARD:

Rick Holland (1-0) vs. Danny Dudley (0-1)

Benny Rodriguez (0-0) vs. Darrion Brown (0-0)

Jon Walker (0-0) vs. Troy Johnson (0-0)

Rickey Park (0-1) vs. Zdeno Chara (0-0)

Ibuki Kengo (0-1) vs. Johnny Propane (0-1)

That’s it fight fans! Tune in or buy your ticket for January 23rd 2021! You don’t want to miss this amazing action!

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

So we are... After the second event of League of Handsome Guys - League of Handsome Guys 2! This org is growing in power! I think this event was little better than the first one... More action, more emotional, a few really close fights! I was really in a good humour watching this event.

1607725718poster.png

In the first fight of the event in 185 lbs Johnny Propane brutally KO'd his opponent Ibuki Kengo. Both guys before the fight was 0-1 in MMA. It was really important for them to earn a first win in a career. Kengo started the fight really active. Begins with the kick, closed the distance and engaged Propane in a clinch, but it seems to be bad game plan for the fight. Propane broke the clinch, starts with the multiple kind of strikes, punches to the head, body, combos. Kengo went to the exchange with his kicks and combos... But... It was a big risk for him. He just cut Propane but his punches was too powerful for Propane. He just knocked him out cold after 1:36 of the first round! It was wonderful and really brutal!

In the next fight of the 155 lbs division Benny Rodriguez finished Darrion Brown in a second before the end of the first round, lol, so crazy! Brown was dominating at the beginning but when he went to the ground with his opponent... Fight changed a little. It was a crazy fight. Both tried many ways to win that fight, a lot of subs but... Darrion in the end lost control of a moment, leaving the arm and submitted by Benny. Congrats for the winner of this crazy fight!

Next fight of the 205 division... What can I say about this fight? Danny Dudley gave a big lesson for Rick Holland how to win a fight. He was dominating since beginning to the end of the fight and earn a victory by unaniomous decision. The biggest succes was his takedowns and a ground game but the standing was also good. Holand just lost clearly but... I hope that in his next fight he will look much better.

And next fight sould be Bogatov vs Wolf of the 170 division but... Hamid Bogatov really struggled with his weight cut. Result? No contest.

In the next fight of 265 lbs Bruce LeRoy KO'd his opponent in the last round of the fight. He was dominating since the beginning because of his perfect ground game. Takedowns and gorund and pound of this man was perfect! Big win for LeRoy over Ben Flick by TKO 3 seconds before the end of the third round! Congrats, impressive!

Next fight, the division of 145 fighters! Sunshine Okafor def. Steve Barnes by Decision (Unanimous). Both of them was much more experience fighters than guys before. Sunshine Okafor was dominating since beginning to the end, showed a great performance with this technique and striking. I am really impressive by his kicks, punches, clinchwork but... I don't know how Barnes survived this festival of massacre.

In the next fight of the 155 division we had a chance to see two good fighters with the undefended records 4-0. That fight was really close, lol. Camara was better in a striking game, Ibubesi was better in a clinchwork nad... That was a key to his victory. He won the fight because of the most impressive clinchwork by majority decision.

And the time for the main event... The most handsome... No... Maybe not... The most experienced fighters in this card! Shit... What I can say! My boy Goose just smashed his opponent in the beginning of the fight... I don't know how possible is to survive this but... McCarthy was just destroyed. He was almost KO'd in the first and second rounds. He was almost out but... He decides to fight, and finally he was in the 5 rounds, lol! Congrats for him! Real warrior! Goose won by unanimous decision after 5 dominating fights, winning all rounds.

Cheers all! See you soon!

Before the event League of Handsome Guys 3...

1612533931potser.png 1612408160PicsArt_02-04-12.20.10-_1_.jpeg

I am excited, really interested in this event! What is the most interesting for me?! Not place, not how many people will come to the arena but... I am the most excited about fights, old MMA fighters vs young talents. I gave them a chance to show everyone how big talents are they. Experience vs beginners. Fascinating for my eye!

170 lbs - Gajah "Majapahit" Mada (369805) vs Guiseppe "Ascended One" Algiorno (369552).
Both guys lost their debuts. Both are hungry! Both wants to win! It's very important for them. I think that both are on simillar level but... My choice is 25 yo fighter Gajah "Majapahit" Mada (369805). I think that his boxing is on higher level and... That could be his kay to win the fight.

155 lbs - Sebastian "The Dies" Diestien (369828) vs
Matt "Big Leather" Byers (369744)

Lol, it's really similar situation. I think that Matt "Big Leather" Byers (369744) will be better in this fight. I don't expect fireworks in this fight but... Guys are really handsome, lol. Maybe will have a chance to see how sexy they are!

185 lbs - Evan "Bomb" Broberg (368070) vs Vihaan "Jak" Lal (305872)
This is the first fight where I decided to do this test. I expect that Evan KO or submit his opponent fast, he is really young prospect who have a big chance to become MMA superstar, no matter that he lost his first fight. His opponent is 36 and his record is 0-11 so... You know.

205 lbs - "HIT HARD" Tyson Drone (70062) vs Big Herc "Sub Zero" (367636)
Tyson is an interesting fighter, lol. He is 64 yo man with the record - 44-39-1, so he is a veteran of this sport. Even he was fighting with the older fighter last time, and he lost by decision... I think he is little to old for his opponent with the record 0-1 who is planning to just start his career. Big Herc probably will win by TKO... Fast.

170 lbs - Umar "The One" Petrov (369157) vs Aniketh "Kasa" Chin (305537)
Debut of Petrov against a man who is really unsuccessful in MMA and... His age is 38, Petrov is 18 and... I think this guy have a potential. Umar probably will win it fast. He is not just a handsome, young boy... He know how to hit.

170 lbs - Damian "The Batman" Wayne (368290) vs Nicholas Diaz (369657)
19 yo man vs 19 yo man... This is more interesting that the last maches. Wayne has a record 0-1. He lost his debut via submission. Diaz has got a big chance for debut, but... I think this time Wayne will be susscesfull with his win. Maybe by TKO... I think the extremal clinchwork is on his side. Also... He is sexy dude, lol.

265+ lbs - Dwayne "The Pain" Kray (369707) vs Peter Yal (370464)
Kray lost his first fight by submission in first round. I don't know much about this man, but... I think that sexier 25 yo fighter Yal (his debut) will win this. I don't know how, but... I think he will win.

135 lbs - Bobby "DaBull" Bean (369814) vs Gary Lava (370236)
About the Lava I know only that he is a good wrestler, but I don't know is he good enough to win his debut. Bobby have quite good boxing and jui jitsu... He has got blue belt, Gary probably has no idea about submissions. I think Bean will win by submission.

265 lbs - Chew Kok (362597) vs "Crazy" Fred Collins (6948)
Oh... Collins is the oldest guy on the card! 69 yo veteran with the record 47-54... Being honest I think that Kok who is 2-0 is more handsome, more skillfull and younger fighter. I think he will destroy him fast... But, this is MMA. We can't be sure bout it.

185 lbs - Darrel Petersen (298501) vs Yef "Holocaust Thriver" Yew (281581)
Two experienced fighters. 5 rounds x 5 minutes. Darrel representing my team. I really trust and believe in this man... He is 1-0 in League of Handsome Guys and 29-17 in his career. His first fight in this org was impressive. Let's see how it will be with other veteren of this sport, Tef is 39 with the record 29-12-3. I really don't know what will happen, but... I hope Darrel will just win this fight.

That is all what I wanted to say.
See you at League of Handsome Guys 3!
Cheers, Roman
  • Upvote 1

League of Handsome Guys 3 - Review

Hello MMA fans, I’m Alexei Smirnov here to give you your review for LOGH 3! What a great show we had, the fans in Los Angeles loved this one.

Guiseppe "Ascended One" Algiorno vs Gajah "Majapahit" Mada 

First fight of the night, and it’s a good one. Algiorno clinches very early on in the fight but, then is quickly taken down by Mada. Once on the ground Mada starts trying to find a submission hold. The two wrestle and Algiorno tries a sub of his own but doesn’t get it. Mada stands up to then get clinched again. After these two stay in the clinch for a while the round ends. A takedown from Mada to start the round but Algiorno gets a better position. Mada then stands up to get clinched again. After some more clinching and clinch work the round ends. Final round now, some striking and then back into the clinch. Eventually Mada takes Algiorno down but, after some wrestling the ref stands them up. Some more clinching to end the fight.

Result: Algiorno Via Unanimous Decision

Matt "Big Leather" Byers vs Sebastian "The Dies" Diestien  

Matt Byers failed to make weight. After getting a few hours to lose some weight he was still unable to fight.

Result: No contest

Evan "Bomb" Broberg vs Vihaan "Jak" Lal

Very big age difference going into this one. 21 years apart, Lal could be his dad. Broberg starts the fight off swinging and lands some big strikes. Lal fails a takedown attempt and Broberg makes him pay with a wicked blow. Broberg hits some shots and Lal falls to the mat. Broberg jumps on him and hits him with some heavy hands. What a showing from Broberg, just dominated.

Result: Broberg Via TKO (Strikes)

Big Herc "Sub Zero" vs "HIT HARD" Tyson Drone

Drone is coming straight from the old folks home, it should be illegal to fight at his age. Herc taps Drone’s chin and it’s all over. The old man crumbles after just one punch will he ever recover? Who would be so cruel to keep letting him fight? He’s super old just let him retire. Good job by Herc I guess. Certainly an interesting fight.

Result: Herc Via KO (Punch)

Aniketh "Kasa" Chin vs Umar "The One " Petrov 

Chin failed to make weight. The fight was called off.

Result: No contest

Damian "The Batman" Wayne vs Nicholas Diaz

We travel into the DC comics for this fight. Wayne strikes first and cuts Diaz immediately. He’s bleeding all over the place. Wayne knocks Diaz down and then lets him stand back up. Wayne strikes him again and he’s rocked! Wayne with a huge uppercut to end the fight.

Result: Wayne Via KO (Punch)

Dwayne "The Pain" Kray vs Peter Yal

This fight starts off with a bang. Both are trying to find something when Yal strikes Kray causing him to start bleeding. Yal keeps trying to go for the takedown but Kray is defending it well. The fighters start striking again and now Yal is cut too. Yal goes for a takedown but gets cracked in the jaw with a big jab. Yal is out cold with a punch by Kray.

Results: Kray Via TKO (Strikes)

Bobby "DaBull" Bean vs Gary Lava 

Fight starts off with Bean being the aggressor. Bean hits Lava with a jab that cuts his forehead already. Bean then clinches and uses that to land a takedown. Bean tries a few subs then stands up. Then Bean takes Lava to the ground again, tries a sub and stands back up. Then Bean gets another takedown and more sub tries. First round has a lot of clinching, then going down and then getting back up again, Bean seems to be in full control. The second round is the same until Bean gets Lava to tap.

Result: Bean Via Submission (Armbar)

Chew Kok vs "Crazy" Fred Collins

Now it’s time for the Co-Main Event. Collins misses a few punches and is already winded. Kok takes advantage and KO’s him 9 seconds into the fight! Great punch from Kok and this fight ends early.

Result: Kok Via KO (Punch)

MAIN EVENT: Yef "Holocaust Thriver" Yew vs Darrel Petersen

Now it’s finally time for the main event of the evening. First round Yew comes out swinging. Yew throws a lot of strikes and most of them connect. Peterson doesn’t seem to have an answer. Yew then takes the fight into the clinch and continues the beatdown. Petersen eventually finds the takedown. The round ends and the second one begins. It’s another Yew dominated round with lots of clinching and even a takedown from Yew. He tries to end it with a sub multiple times. Rounds three and four are also dominated by Yew. Yew seems to be trying everything to finish the fight, many cliches and takedowns but Petersen manages to stay fighting.  The final round is just Yew throwing strikes trying to finish but is unable to get it. The judges rule the fight and…

Result: Yew Via Unanimous Decision

What a show from LOHG and I hope for more to come. This event was sponsored by The Forge so make sure to check them out. I’m Alexei Smironov and I hope y’all have a great day!

• Upvote 1

15794763482509.jpg

Carter Jose De La Cus (262255)

"I'm proud to announce that I have signed with the league of handsome guys! This will be my last contract and my last fight and I couldn't have picked a better place to end my career. So many sexy guys here I'm hard all the time I walk around this place with a rock hard erection! If only this place was here earlier in my career. The management team has treated me well as I was signing my contract they had some gorgeous sexy man give me head under the table. They're also giving me special perks in my contract like 10 orgies a day, a personal hand jerker, and 5 personal hookers for me they've also gave me my first post MMA job as a color commentator where I get to comment on the fights with no pants on! This is truly the best org ever!"

• Upvote 2

League of Handsome Guys 4 Preview

1613458702ezgif-com-gif-maker-6.jpg

Hello guys, I'm Roman Benson and I want to tell a little bout the next event. It's really soon!

First, shit, look at this awesome poster, it looks great... Hope that event will be same, lol.

What is most interesting in this fight card?
We will see some amazing fighters in the action...

ME is going to be awesome. Two undefeted 265 lbs fighters with amazing records - Ronaldo Messi who is 6-0 (6 KO's) vs Jerome Winters who is 4-0 (2 SUB 2 DEC). 5 rounds x 5 min, thats gonna be fucken awesome! They are sexy, handsome and both want big win in their careers!

Young 155 lbs fighter Omari Apinagewanwa 1-0 who won his first fight in this org by amazing knock out is going to fight vs Mitchel Livington who is 1-1 in MMA and wants to shock all in this match. Omari is crazy, he has amazing power in his hands but... What Mitchel can do? We all will see really soon!

Jonny Seens is back to the action! He will fight greek fighter, Militiadis Apostoleas. They are both 1-0. Interesting match up because all coud happen in this match! Militidas is great at Muay Thai, Seens is great in wrestling in jui jitsu. Who the fuck knows?!

Also we will see Calvin Heimburg, Greg Wraskler and many many more interesting fights to see! That event will be awesome for sure! You must see it!

• 2 weeks later...

Brendan Carrera: I'm here at the Knockout fights doing some interviews. Oh Here comes Jacob Grayson. Jacob anything you want to tell us about the fight tonight?

Jacob Grayson: He was a tough guy to put away. I couldn't do it. I bloodied him, I battered him, and just couldn't do it.

Brendan Carrera: Do you think any of that could have been due to it looking like you hurt your right hand in the middle of the second round.

Jacob Grayson: Yeah my corner says I for sure broke it on the shot he leaned in and caused me to punch him in the forehead. I tried to play it off that it wasn't hurt by still throwing it on occasion. Probably didn't do the hand any favors by doing that. Going to be on the shelf healing for a while I imagine.

Brendan Carrera: Any luck on your mission your father sent you on?

Jacob Grayson: I can't say much about it but I think we are a little closer to figuring things out.

Brendan Carrera: We thank you for your time and I'll let you go ice up.