SFL | Stoner Fight League

Rambo

14846842464832.png

with the 170lbs division cleared i have decided to step up to 185lbs if Atunes will accept.  I only joined SFL for the big fights and that private jet Karter bought me and i feel there is no bigger fight than Atunes. Win or lose ill give it my all and everyone will remember Rishkinov only fought the best.

Ill be ready to fight the start of April

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, JB90 said:

14846842464832.png

with the 170lbs division cleared i have decided to step up to 185lbs if Atunes will accept.  I only joined SFL for the big fights and that private jet Karter bought me and i feel there is no bigger fight than Atunes. Win or lose ill give it my all and everyone will remember Rishkinov only fought the best.

Well that's a fight that I would be happy to see! ?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, JB90 said:

14846842464832.png

? ? where's the boner emoji?

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

14846842464832.png

Serhey Rishkinov

Age - 29

Fights - 30

Wins - 247 (T)KOs (29.17%), 7 Subs (29.17%), 10 Decisions (41.67%)

Losses - 6  (T)KOs (50.00%), 2 Subs (33.33%), 1 Decisions (16.67%)

Accomplishments 

20190201135011bel.png

Some Fighting League Champion ( 4Wins - 1 Loss)

2018120903002920131206230254BEEF.jpg

Rapid FC Champion (4wins - 1 Loss)

20190719020246K8HbNKi_d.jpg

Underground FC (7 wins - 2 losses)

2020052523562320091218000349SFLbelt.jpg

Stoner Fight League (8 Wins - 2 losses)

Coming from a big family which involved 6 brothers and 2 sisters, Sethey has come a long way from the poor neighbourhood he grew up in. Silver medal in the Olympic youth games for his country Russia , Rishkinov began to train in the more lucrative sport of MMA.

He first signed to the Some fighting league organisation where he went on to have a 4-1 record in the 185lbs division. Winning his first 2 fights he was awarded a title shot against fellow wrestler Nikos Passakos. Passakos was no match for Serhey and he dominated the fight and ended with a TKO in the first round. He later fell to his first defeat at Some 8 to the elder Akoni Jackson. In the first round , Serhey dominated and looked like he would go onto to defend his title but in the 7minute of the second round Jackson would land with a right hand and end Rishkinovs reign as champ. This would be only 1 of 2 fighters Rishkinov would never avenge.

Now at Rapid FC, the Rishkinov team decided a move in weight class was in order and he moved down to 170lbs. This decision defined his career and he went on to dominate several organisations. He was awarded the RFC belt in his second fight but went on to lose to Leon Louis in the fight after. Louis won a UD and Serhey was back to the drawing board. Iti Malia was up next and a victory earned him a rematch with Louis. This fight was completly different to the first with the russian dominating every round and earning a TKO in the 4th.

After recpaturing the belt , it was time to move again when Underground FC offered a lucrative contract. This is where Rishkinov made his name in the sport of MMA and many considered him one of the best at 340k as he secured victories against Jin and Pollock.

With a record of 7 wins and 2 losses and the owner of Underground FC going to jail for tax evasion, A newly 340k organisation was formed. The saying of too many cooks will spoil the broth didn't take place here, with around 15 of the games top managers formed Stoner Fight League with Chris Karter as the man bankrolling the organisation.  When Rishkinov signed at SFL there was rumours of millions of dollars passing around, private jets presented as gifts, some banned substances at meetings, these rumours were all true . Signing at SFL, Serhey only wanted to fight the best and called many fighters out. Island mini mountain Litill Bjornsson was the first to welcome him to the cage. FIghters such as Jin and Louis also shared the SFL cage and so did Pollock, Bangin, Winn, Taylorand Kruschev. 9 fights, 8 wins and 7 title defences, we can safely say Rishkinov called the SFL cage home.

With plenty of highs behind him and the 170lbs division cleared, The beast from the East wanted a new challenge and no one was bigger than Edison Atunes. Could he become a 2 time champion and make a strong case to be inducted in the hall of fame???? The step up in weight was too much and the power overwhelmed Rishkinov who fell to a first round defeat. Could he have tried to take him down ? who knows but we will never get to see the rematch as we have some big news to deliver.

With only one fight remaining on his contract and a fight with Izzy Bangin booked. We have decided after the fight, Serhey the beast from the east Rishkinov will leave his gloves in the middle of the octagon and lead a life of teaching future world champions. Rishkinov FIght Camp will be opening shortly.

MMA Retirement is Not Forever - MMA Sucka

• Upvote 7

• 1 month later...

15472440799747.jpg 

Landon Ford(17-10, 3W-4L SFL)

Just got home after the fight and the after party, still can't believe the scoring from the judges, did they watched my fight or another one? How can you score 30-27 x3 for my opponent in that case? I get it, I didn't performed that well, but I secured all three rounds, disappointed with the judges, worst scoring of the year

9c96e1636e2ab519d032b3f19aa37071.png

F$$K YOU YUUKI GOU

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Skenoj said:

15472440799747.jpg 

Landon Ford(17-10, 3W-4L SFL)

Just got home after the fight and the after party, still can't believe the scoring from the judges, did they watched my fight or another one? How can you score 30-27 x3 for my opponent in that case? I get it, I didn't performed that well, but I secured all three rounds, disappointed with the judges, worst scoring of the year

9c96e1636e2ab519d032b3f19aa37071.png

F$$K YOU YUUKI GOU

15898135195606.gif
Killer Kidd

Lets keep this between us as I don't want to lose my job, but I saw Yuuki enter CK his 'flower shop' just hours before your fight.... 

• Upvote 1

15898135195606.gif
Killer Kidd
16-3-3
286 p4p

After losing my title shot (while under previous manager), I have made sure to not leave any doubt. 
I dominated two tough guys right away from start to finish, as I'm eager to show that I can be champion. 
Having signed my new lucrative deal just before this fight only made me more focused on the task at hand.
I have already messaged SFL top dog CK to inform him that I'm ready to go again asap. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

15898135195606.gif
Killer Kidd
17-3-3
200 p4p

Kidd blocks a punch to the side of the head.
With the fighters clinched against the cage, Kidd creates a bit of distance for himself and scores with a nice uppercut.
Kidd can't find room to land a body shot as Jun controls the action.

And that's the end of the fight!
Killer Kidd comfortably won the final round on my scorecard.
Well Kidd has outworked and out performed his opponent in all aspects of the game today. He was simply too good and the decision should be no more than a formality. Over to the ring announcer for the scorecards.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.
Judge Don Winkell scores the fight 26:30
Judge Frank Antenori scores the fight 26:30
Judge Jack Bonds scores the fight 26:30

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Killer Kidd!

Killer Kidd bigged himself up after the win. The crowd seemed to love it.

• 4 weeks later...

SFL most proudly presents its newest and most fair (smell of irony) recruitment policy:

CK picks up an FA from the FA list, signs him to a (cheap) contract at his own org SFL, to then release them again and get the next owner stuck to SFL.
Underneath is a list of just the last month(!), all of those fighters got the above mentioned treatment. 

Sokol: 19 p4p
Wolek: 31 p4p
Budluvski: 73 p4p
Sito: 83 p4p
Krakowiak: 124 p4p
Jahouli: 345 p4p
Baraka: 434 p4p
Bone: 547 p4p
Ozolinsh: 698 p4p
Hammerfall: 913 p4p
Turnbull: 975 p4p
Orlov: 1070 p4p
Bennett: 1081 p4p

Top 10 Cunt GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

39 minutes ago, bjornmma1 said:

SFL most proudly presents its newest and most fair (smell of irony) recruitment policy:

CK picks up an FA from the FA list, signs him to a (cheap) contract at his own org SFL, to then release them again and get the next owner stuck to SFL.
Underneath is a list of just the last month(!), all of those fighters got the above mentioned treatment. 

This is truly disgusting and I urge all managers to avoid supporting Karter and his deplorable tactics. Stay strong everyone. No matter how juicy the carrot is DO NOT cave and pick up the FA at Stoner Fight Leagues. The way Karter just Proudly Presents these fighters like he's done nothing wrong just really grinds my gears. 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, bjornmma1 said:

26w27.jpg

2020052523562320091218000349SFLbelt.jpg

"Keep your money. I won the title motherfuckers" - Budluvski

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:45 of round 2, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Darwin Budluvski!
Darwin Budluvski is the new welterweight champion!

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, bjornmma1 said:

This is exactly what had previously happened with another owner of another org, and I was told there's nothing wrong with it.  They would sign fighters from HFC and ask for a release to move them to his own org. I despised it then, and to this day don't believe it's at all kosher.  But, there is no rule against this so unless Mike wants to  implement a change we just have to deal with it.  I got reamed by Camara for signing my own fighters to a 5 fight extension for competitive wages before I sacked them so that they would hopefully stay in HFC after I released them.  But of those fighters, any that asked for a release were granted a release.  So if he's doing this and refusing to release the fighter if the new manager askes for a release, then that's a big problem.  But if he does this and they get signed by another manager who stays in the org and doesn't want out or has no problem with the contract, then it is what it is. 

• Downvote 1

9 hours ago, bjornmma1 said:

Those were added in the past month? Damn, that is about 6 months of VIP invested there. 

• Upvote 3