If you could bring back one (or more) manager(s)...

Who would you like to see back?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. ...

• K Rad
    • Stu Pidasol
    • Jacky Chan
    • Scott Davies
    • Castor
    • Humors (he is probably still here somewhere)
    • Sean McDonnell
    • Roger Kint
    • Jason 'JBOMB' Smith
    • Igor Byhenikov
    • Peel Steel
    • ALL THE ABOVE

Who would it be?

I am semi retired (stick to the out of game section) so I don't count not that I would get many votes anyway amirite?

Many great/terrible managers have come and gone over the years. Some remembered for their slider wizardry, some for their trolling, some for their exceptional writing...and so on. Vote and or comment who you would like to see the most back in the game who are no longer with us... I will allow multiple votes as well.

I know I have forgotten many people but I can't write a list that long...

• Upvote 2

Peel Steel and Humors are both still in the game. Peel just changed his manager name to Marcus Crassus (Still Username is Steel)

I'd vote for K Rad, Sean McDonnel, Roger Kint and Jbomb. KRad is one of the funniest fuckers to have played the game, Shortfuse was ridiculously easy to get on with, Kint made some of the best posters in Tycoon history and JBomb is one of the GOAT's of writing.

• Upvote 1

All the above.

Others:

Avon

Tony

Dace Killian

Tarmo

Crisse

Mihail Montana

Furious Styles

Michael Knight

Ethan Downs

Calvin Broadus / Walter Sobchak

Anthony Genovese

HBK

Tycoon Legend

Opa Jokinen

Ital Scratch

Paul Keating

Lord Rayden

Luke Daigle

Richard Davenport

Barnabas Sackett

Estefan Chiscano

Bowser

Paul Bradley

Myron Monroe

Gunmetal Grey

Jus Dawg

Ak47

Gritty Smitty

GrooveMonkey

Wolf

• Upvote 2

There are plenty I would want to see back, but of the ones above I went with...........

KRad - Always entertaining, never had any problems with the guy

Stu - As much as he pissed me off and I couldn't stand him, he had some really funny writes ups

Sean - Never had a bad interaction with him, gave Jeffrey Ramirez (embalmer) and I a chance at to run Syn.

Kint - Just a good dude all around, miss his designs at Kaiser

Peel - I know he's still around, but he's a former alliance mate that always had new ideas for things.

A lot of these names were the reason I stuck around for as long as I did tbh... I never would have seen myself as someone to visit an online forum so often if it wasn't for some of the material a lot of these guys came up with - just makes being part of tycoon that much better. The importance of an interactive fight org was crucial to me staying as well - shout out to Immortals and Armageddon FC for having a rowdy smack talk thread haha that was a game changer for me.

Stu - As much as he pissed me off and I couldn't stand him, he had some really funny writes ups

Agreed, I really didn't like him but he was a top manager and did have some good write ups. When Castor first came onto the scene I despised that idiot too but he for sure brought something necessary to the game... A guy you love to hate

Crisse

Mihail Montana

Opa Jokinen

Barnabas Sackett

Bowser

GrooveMonkey

Petro Farantini

Qrash (Bo Dayshus)

Gable

Eveas

Kelly

Franky Syn

Man, those are some names right there. Nothing against the other people, I just had the most interactions with the ones I left on. I know a few of them attempted comebacks within the last year or so, like Qrash and Groove. I feel like Boswer hit the top manager, stayed there for a while and then just disappeared shortly after losing it. Man, imagine fights between Opa and Bowser or Bowser and Mihail..............those would have been all-timers. Kelly was always one of the most underrated managers in the game and probably the best ground game manager ever, pulling off submissions when everyone was hunting for KO's.

I voted for KRAD, Peel Steel and Jacky Chan. I miss KRAD and Jacky because they made me laugh a lot with their trolling, writing and general personalities. Peel Steel is an all around great guy who knows the game well and is still around but quite inactive recently. Would love it if they all could come back at least every once in a while to say hi.

Man, those are some names right there. Nothing against the other people, I just had the most interactions with the ones I left on. I know a few of them attempted comebacks within the last year or so, like Qrash and Groove. I feel like Boswer hit the top manager, stayed there for a while and then just disappeared shortly after losing it. Man, imagine fights between Opa and Bowser or Bowser and Mihail..............those would have been all-timers. Kelly was always one of the most underrated managers in the game and probably the best ground game manager ever, pulling off submissions when everyone was hunting for KO's.

Kelly had 1 great fighter. she wasn't anything special when it came to ground sliders though.

Joe Kingpin is pretty good at ground sliders.

All the above.

Others:

Avon

Tony

Dace Killian

Tarmo

Crisse

Mihail Montana

Furious Styles

Michael Knight

Ethan Downs

Calvin Broadus / Walter Sobchak

Anthony Genovese

HBK

Tycoon Legend

Opa Jokinen

Ital Scratch

Paul Keating

Lord Rayden

Luke Daigle

Richard Davenport

Barnabas Sackett

Estefan Chiscano

Bowser

Paul Bradley

Myron Monroe

Gunmetal Grey

Jus Dawg

Ak47

Gritty Smitty

GrooveMonkey

Wolf

No Moyses? you used to love him

Many of the names already mentioned are great, the only one I would add is Silver Blunt. Not sure if many others will remember him but when I first started playing the game he and I spent a lot of time discussing tactics, builds and also spent a lot of time building up a "brand" on the company side of things that was in my opinion vital in making Sydney a viable option even if it was short lived. Beyond him my next adds would be managers such as

KRad
Skinny Vince
Ethan Downs
Groove
Matt Mac
Petro
Kelly McGrady

Eveas
Gable

Man I like others could go on for ever!

a lot of old school names being brought up and some totally forgot about -- as far as the list on poll goes would like to see all of them return but if had to pick just one would say jbomb probably -- good manager, brought a lot to forum and help wise along with some awesome write ups to read both personal fighters and for orgs