350k 18yr old fight division

XxxtremeT13

I'm creating an 18yr old only division..this is not a tourney. This is where only 18yr old fighters are allowed to participate. This is to allow 18yr olds to still earn an income, build hype/pop and at the same time being able to get good stretches of training in to maximize their skill sets.

Contracts will be pretty standard for those with little to no hype and renewals will be based on current hype/pop status. There will be at least 4 or 5 weeks between fights (unless a fighter requests fights sooner than that). Once these fighters turn 19, then I will only allow 19yr old fighters to join and same thing as 20 and 21yrs old...around that mark I will repopulate these fighters into their given weight classes to compete against those fighters who were created with an age older than 18.

Also, once those 18yr olds hit 19... I will be creating yet another division for 18yr old builds with the same principals as above.

first set of 18's will participate in the 265 division weights will be between 135 and 185...so a semi-open weight division and I will put 205+ in the 265+ division...there will be no titles for these divisions as the goal will be to move them into their actual fighters weight class when ready to face older fighters (Age not ID).

So, if you have some 18's willing to join either hit me up or be on the look out for contracts...if you want to make an 18yr old for this hit me up with the ID :) happy fighting

• Upvote 2

The division is slowly growing. I feel that a lot of fighters are steering away only because they are so set on training non-stop for 10+weeks before fighting. I know some managers like to train train train train and fight little. But, I feel having this division is a great chance to not only train a lot, but fight and earn cash and hype. I mean, it is a fighting concept game, so lets fight!

Remember, only 18yr old fighters will be signed. fights will be 4-5 weeks. As it stands the first event for our 350k fighters will likely be around august 10th. This a great amount of time to get some good training in to face another 18yr old doing the same thing. Once these fighters hit age 19 I will only sign other 19yr old fighters with the same concept of training and fighting. Once they hit 20, I will only sign other 20yr olds. And about 21 or maybe 22 I will look to move them into their giving weight class. Check out the current list of fighters before declining a contract offer.

Btw off topic real quick: to those who think they need 10+ weeks of training before a fight with an 18 yr old know this:

At bloodbath inc my 16 yr old dawson jr fought against a 25 yr old and won with only about 5ish weeks of training.

Now back on topic thanks for letting me share :)

Btw off topic real quick: to those who think they need 10+ weeks of training before a fight with an 18 yr old know this:

At bloodbath inc my 16 yr old dawson jr fought against a 25 yr old and won with only about 5ish weeks of training.

Now back on topic thanks for letting me share :)

This is what I'm trying to get managers to understand...I mean I know the top group of managers what to train for long periods of time before fighting, but I'm sure they also know that its not necessary when facing other 18yr old fighters in the same ID range. We know the benefits of creating 18yr olds...They learn faster so by the time they hit 25 they are solid fighters and can compete with just about anyone (just about)..So they can fight longer, however, fighters still have de-pops in the 19yr range, so you still have to maintain other skills after you've gotten them to a certain level. This is a fighting based game, so why not fight if there is a fair means of doing so. Its not like QFC where you could face any unknow fighter...For instance I picked up a FA thats elite wrestling and red belt, wanted to do a fight with him, so tried QFC got a fight instantly against a fighter with strong wrestling and a blue belt. SORRY, I didn't make the matchup. Anyway, come join a bunch of other 18yr old fighters and train for about 5 weeks at a time before taking a fight. That's only about 2 fights every 8-10 weeks, plenty of training between all that. This will help pause de-pops a little too.

• Upvote 1