How Do IDs Play Into Signing Fighters?

Witt

ID and Age contribute to total Skill points of Fighters. If your fighting against fighters who have Older Fighters and More importantly Older ID # there gonna have a big advantage.

This is Mainly for fighters that are recently created but can also play a factor for fighters who have been created for up 6 months or more.

I was the manager and it was a mistake on my part.

I was looking through the org rankings and saw this:-

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=5611

344k only, my dude was a 337k. So I rejected the contract.

I have only just realised after the owner contacted me that this is his org:-

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=5667

A mistake on my part but you can see why lol

Who did you reach out to? I personally have messaged the owners of the top 5 or 6 orgs for various reasons and always had a reply after a couple days at least. Did you ever get on forum to ask questions? I’ve never heard of you or your org. Quick peek at your roster, your iD’s are all over the place. I saw one at 308k and others at 347k, 348/9k and even now 350k. As none of us want to steer new managers away from owning a company, since getting more VIP is the goal. But, you got to pay attention and do it right. When you start the company it even tells you that orgs are the most expensive and require the most work. This should be a red flag to reconsider and research. I’m not saying it’s not possible to be successful as a new manager with a new org. But, if you don’t ask questions and get on forums to read up on what’s going on or what’s popular or being requested. Hell, even getting your manager name out there...your gonna fail.

So was it the manager didnt think it was a good idea for his guy to join or does the game not allow him to sign?

Witt, I wasn't the one you're referring to here...but I believe I also got a contract offer (or two for the same guy) from ya and rejected them. I didn't provide any reasoning at the time because there also wasn't any message associated with the contract out of the blue. But now that I see you're looking for feedback and making some effort, I can give some feedback at least from my point of view.

First...as a new org owner...to entice managers (at least, this manager...and I'm not one of the better ones, so others would be even more discerning and tentative perhaps) to sign, you're going to probably have to do a "little bit more" than what an established org would have to do. By that I mean, you definitely are going to have to include a message on what your org or the weight class's ID range is, if it has one or if it's open, etc. Also, I'd be less likely to sign a really long 5 fight contract with any new org these days.

For me, my fighter also didn't have the "need a contract" option selected, so he wasn't looking to fight yet. But the one that you sent to was a new 350k ID creation, and there's no way I'd take a chance of getting him stuck in an org that might start signing open ID fighters to the division with him and trying to stick him in awful unbalanced fights.