The Olympics

ArtieBanks

Here is what I would like to see done with Olympics a summer and winter or fall spring whatever the case. The summer Olympics are fit up and comers I'd restricted. We set an id Max around 24 years old, then the top I'd orgs send fighters, if not all spots can be filled we have a few fighters that can be sponsored and thus Rep the org sponsoring then when this summer Olympics is done the winners will have several months to train, meanwhile we do winter Olympics. When those conclude the winner of summer and winter face each other.

• Upvote 1

Here is what I would like to see done with Olympics a summer and winter or fall spring whatever the case. The summer Olympics are fit up and comers I'd restricted. We set an id Max around 24 years old, then the top I'd orgs send fighters, if not all spots can be filled we have a few fighters that can be sponsored and thus Rep the org sponsoring then when this summer Olympics is done the winners will have several months to train, meanwhile we do winter Olympics. When those conclude the winner of summer and winter face each other.

I thought the whole purpose of the Olympics was to crown the best fighters in every division as Olympic gold medallists?

When did I say that you would? I just think it's reasonable to believe that the one in control of a tournament makes sure that there are medals, at least if he wants to have medals for his tournament, like you want, that's all.

I would give a long winded answer to this, but I really cannot be fucked.

It was always on the org owners to provide medals if they wished to do so. There isn't anything reasonable about asking for something, being told you can do so if you wish and then putting it on me. I don't personally care about medals or not, it is a nice touch but not a necessity; I like to think it is the spirit of competition that people end up wanting to fight in the Olympics not some shiny medal.

There were a junior Olympics done previously. This year we let a couple of ID orgs join up in the Olympics this year to showcase some great talent. I think we will do the same next time, but as far as doing a junior Olympics in the summer, that would be upto the guy that done it last time.

Yes I couldn't remember what it was called yea ok.

There were a junior Olympics done previously. This year we let a couple of ID orgs join up in the Olympics this year to showcase some great talent. I think we will do the same next time, but as far as doing a junior Olympics in the summer, that would be upto the guy that done it last time.

Did I miss something? That is the purpose! Yes thanks?

I think what he is trying to say is finding ID restricted guys in the top orgs isn't easy or fair. Think about it, guys around the 230k-250k ID would be at a disadvantage against say someone like Lemieux or Connemara or Colon. I understand giving those guys time to train, but are they not supposed to fight for the next 6 months while we wait on the other Olympics to happen? And if they do fight, what happens if they lose a few fights in a row? Would you still want a guy ranked 1900 p4p going against a guy that is top 10 p4p? Who is to say the guys that win the Junior/Summer Olympics aren't good enough to join the Winter Olympics later that year anyway?

• Upvote 1

Yes I agree I thought of all that still think it would be cool.

I think what he is trying to say is finding ID restricted guys in the top orgs isn't easy or fair. Think about it, guys around the 230k-250k ID would be at a disadvantage against say someone like Lemieux or Connemara or Colon. I understand giving those guys time to train, but are they not supposed to fight for the next 6 months while we wait on the other Olympics to happen? And if they do fight, what happens if they lose a few fights in a row? Would you still want a guy ranked 1900 p4p going against a guy that is top 10 p4p? Who is to say the guys that win the Junior/Summer Olympics aren't good enough to join the Winter Olympics later that year anyway?