Elite coaches - double elite - etc

I just got a gym and now have a few questions:

What are the practical differences between single elite coaches versus double elite ones?

Is it better to train Gnp with a double elite in BJJ/Wrestling? or is it just a flexibility thing for managing the gym?

Do I need elite Boxing and MT to train SD properly? or just one of those is enough?

• Downvote 1

With double/triple elite fighters are training faster in some particular skills. For example to get maximum benefit to clinchwork you need triple elite coach (wrestling, muay thai, and boxing). For another example with singe elite punch technique coach your fighters will get less benefit to punches secondary - the gain is reduced.

Bragi~

So if I understand this correctly:

Box+MT for Punches, SD, Kicks

Box+MT+Wrestling for Clinchwork

Wrestling+BJJ for Gnp, TO, TD, subs, DG, Transitions and Escapes

right?

• Downvote 1

For elbows/kicks/knees you need only muay thai coach

Box + mt = striking def, punch technique

Wrestling + bjj = G'n'P, sub off, def grappling, transition and escapes (but some peoples says that to sub off you need only bjj coach, im using wrestling +bjj)

wrestling = takedown off and takedown def

Box + mt + wrestling = clinchwork

Fitness = CT trainings

Bragi~

• Upvote 3

Thank you for this thread gentlemen, and Bragi (zatochi 725) for your insight. Like Torrelio, I just became an owner of a gym (I won an auction earlier today for the gym formerly known as Battersea Power, now named Steel Penn's Furious Styles) and I want to do a clean sweep of staff there and begin fresh so I can better understand what goes into owning a gym, etc. I really appreciate the information you have provided :yes:

• Upvote 1

Thank you for this thread gentlemen, and Bragi (zatochi 725) for your insight. Like Torrelio, I just became an owner of a gym (I won an auction earlier today for the gym formerly known as Battersea Power, now named Steel Penn's Furious Styles) and I want to do a clean sweep of staff there and begin fresh so I can better understand what goes into owning a gym, etc. I really appreciate the information you have provided :yes:

Go Steel Penn Alliance! :us:

You're welcome. I'm glad that I could help.

Bragi~