NY Fight Nights Big Apple Brawls tournament

bjornmma1

• 2 weeks later...

Yea looks like some mix up there. Both of our fighters have yet to fight Blasko Grims. I don't know how we're going to rectify this. Bjorn?

A weird situation for sure. Kim Jong Un has 5 KOs all in 1st round and couple other fighters have 4 KOs so I think Un has already won.

In a light of this cock up and the situation of the tournament I think this event should be concluded. Jong Un cleans the prize table and Weak Bitch gets to return to his village.

Agreed?

If anyone thinks there is a chance of Kim Jong Un not KOing Grims then I will fight him. Otherwise it doesn't matter to me. At the very least there still is second and third place to play for though.

Grims has like 2% chanco of not getting KOd, if that.

Didnt know there was a runner up and third place prizes.

There are 3 guys with 4KO's. If Kim JOng un wouldn't win by (t)KO in his last fight, either one of them still has a chance at winning. If all 3 managers of these guys ( Guiscard, Do Prado and Johnson) confirm here that they don't believe Kim Jong Un wouldn't KO his opponent and that they want the tournament to be over, than we'll declare Kim Jong Un the winner. I've message these 3 managers.

There are 3 guys with 4KO's. If Kim JOng un wouldn't win by (t)KO in his last fight, either one of them still has a chance at winning. If all 3 managers of these guys ( Guiscard, Do Prado and Johnson) confirm here that they don't believe Kim Jong Un wouldn't KO his opponent and that they want the tournament to be over, than we'll declare Kim Jong Un the winner. I've message these 3 managers.

Since Weak Bitch already fought Jong Un, Guiscard, Do Prado and Johnson I can already let the poor fella go, right?

I fucked up and had those two fight twice. We should have written a schedule out to avoid mistakes.

I don't think un will not get a KO. So I'm willing to concede a chance at a tiebreaker draw with Guiscard.

I'm really eager to cut the chinless scrub as well.