100k to any new VIP managers (90k+ ID Managers)

myronmonroe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys use the boom fund if you can. It seems like a great way to get some cash for the noobies. Or you can make some serious cash by doing event previews and reviews or creating posters and avatars. I currently a writer and I am making over 200k a month. I have no photshop skills but if you do I see avatars being sold for 25+k for each. Posters make good money as well.

• 6 months later...

Yeah guys, I did this for a little while as I was quitting back in the day. This fund is dead, though. It's been dead for a while. I wanted a way to get rid of all of my game cash, but there weren't many takers....I eventually just sold off all of it for VIP so I could put a some cash in Mike's pocket for making an awesome game.

I still get on about once every few weeks to check the gym and see how my old fighters are doing :)

• Upvote 1

Yeah guys, I did this for a little while as I was quitting back in the day. This fund is dead, though. It's been dead for a while. I wanted a way to get rid of all of my game cash, but there weren't many takers....I eventually just sold off all of it for VIP so I could put a some cash in Mike's pocket for making an awesome game.

I still get on about once every few weeks to check the gym and see how my old fighters are doing :)

cool, sorry didnt notice the date, i didnt know francis just bumped a 6 month old thread

http://i.qkme.me/360jj2.jpg