2016-17 NFL Discussion

Shits getting ugly fast.

For a laugh, go back to the first page and read the falcon hate from the bucs fans.

A Falcons fan was saying Quinn was trash and they needed to fire him lol. Any given sunday.

Falcons magically got their offense clicking on all cylinders. I didn't expect them to pull that together, but when you have Matt Ryan, Julio Jones complimented with a solid #2 WR in Sanu, DeVonte Freeman and Telvin Coleman - both RB's capable of catching passes out of the backfield - you have all the playmaking tools on offense. Just a matter of gettin everybody on the same page and they did. Very surprised with their success this year. Hats off to them.

Anyway, I'll go ahead and predict that the Falcons are gonna look more like this years Panthers next season than themselves this season. If they pay to keep their offense together they're not gonna have a whole lot of cash to toss around on defense. Of course they could draft D and if they get the right players that plug in well, they could be just fine.

Beauty of the NFL - you really never know.

Predicting Jameis Winston's stats in 2017-2018:

4400 passing yards

33 TD

11 INT

11 wins 5 losses

realistically looking at opponents for next season on paper I think it's a 10-6 season coming up for us, maybe another 9-7... but we were 4 plays away from being 13-3 this year.

That's just disrespectful to the Pats, they played just about perfect the last quarter and a half. Falcons just had no answer same as the Pats had no answer in the first half.

Of course, I hate them and all Boston teams, so disrespect all day long.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Kenlow, how the hell are you a Brady hater? Brady is the GOAT of all GOATs. Real Bucs fans respect the Brady.

Tampa fan is always on edge with boston fan... usually the conversation goes something like "yall suck... pedroia... blah blah blah... ortiz... blah blah blah... Brady... blah blah blah... Bird is better than Jordan..." and we tampa natives reply "i just want to order a number two with extra ketchup on the side"

Tampa fan is always on edge with boston fan... usually the conversation goes something like "yall suck... pedroia... blah blah blah... ortiz... blah blah blah... Brady... blah blah blah... Bird is better than Jordan..." and we tampa natives reply "i just want to order a number two with extra ketchup on the side"

Gotta be a baseball thing.