Ok RazorMuayThai gets first choice of the remaining 4 then dbsh209 you can pick after.. (I know he already said Kenshi but i dont think he knew about the other 3)

DARRIUS RAIN REPTILE KENSHI

c00c.pngw6hr.png9csw.jpgn5f2.jpg

Note that the middle 2 might have to get rid of part of their masks to get accepted.

Hey can you post the avatar for my fighter Kabal again, I didn't save it or submit it to Mike yet.

Sent you a pm

Hey Rory if it's not too much trouble could you make my guys avatar more focused on the head? I'd pay you some extra money for it.

Edit: Zoomed in would probably be a better description. The avatar itself looks good.

Will this be ok? its as far as I can go really.. if your not happy with it - its not too late to change avatar or I can try again with a new Kano pic.

h58i.jpg

Slight chance mike wont like the metal part of his face but no harm in trying!

• Upvote 1

So creation is this sunday, correct?

Yes guys as I stated in the rules the creation date will be the sunday after all the entries are confirmed!

So just to make this super clear:

CREATION DATE SUNDAY 30TH OF MARCH

18 YEAR OLD

TRAIN WHEREVER YOU WANT BUT FIGHTS IN AMSTERDAM.

265+ DIVISION (MEANING ANY WEIGHT YOU WANT).

• Upvote 1

Castor why the aggression!? I literally gave 0 shits about you leaving just would have appreciated a wee heads up! my comment in the other thread was said as a joke - I really don't mind that you quit the org and I had one more write up to do under you as well but you left.

Kbeast I will see about that. Quite a few people aren't too keen on travelling to hilo. but thanks

• Upvote 1