Training time AM/PM

When does the training go off AM/PM for Montreal and the Island?

I've been looking to keep a close eye on energy levels with some fights going up and wanting to squeeze in a training here and there before a fight but want to make sure I have 100% energy for the fight.

TYIA~ RCGG

Is that correct? My pops and training shows up at 4 PM and 4 AM EST (New York). Too lazy to see what that corresponds to GMT wise, but that should mirror Montreal

Too lazy too look up EST, but that sounds about right. If you got fighters in different locations and want to micromanage trainings before a fight you will soon be an expert in timezones, another one of those things I would never have expected to learn from an MMA game :)

Too lazy too look up EST, but that sounds about right. If you got fighters in different locations and want to micromanage trainings before a fight you will soon be an expert in timezones, another one of those things I would never have expected to learn from an MMA game :)

I just looked, and it appears to be correct, 5 hour difference in the Time zone. My question would be, 8:30 is equivalent to 3:30, so does the training actually happen at 3:30 and we see it at 4? Or does it happen right as it become visible at 4 (EST)

Is that correct? My pops and training shows up at 4 PM and 4 AM EST (New York). Too lazy to see what that corresponds to GMT wise, but that should mirror Montreal

That is correct. There is a five hour difference.

I just looked, and it appears to be correct, 5 hour difference in the Time zone. My question would be, 8:30 is equivalent to 3:30, so does the training actually happen at 3:30 and we see it at 4? Or does it happen right as it become visible at 4 (EST)

The training actually happens right at 3:30. Although you usually cannot get the results to display for about 7 minutes after that because it is processing all the training. I am always at work for the after noon one but am often up for the morning one.