Amateur Fight, MMA rules, gentleman's agreement

Rambo

I have a 25yo brown belt that might be a good match. Idk if it would be a big enough test since my guy lacks wrestling but if you want, we can try it. My only condition would be that the 50k would go to my manager account instead of the fighters account if thats possible (since im new to the game and need $).

Roy Frazier (357994)

• Upvote 1

I have a 25yo brown belt that might be a good match. Idk if it would be a big enough test since my guy lacks wrestling but if you want, we can try it. My only condition would be that the 50k would go to my manager account instead of the fighters account if thats possible (since im new to the game and need $).

Roy Frazier (357994)

As long as its MMA match and we grapple, idc. Just trying to see Kurt's TOTT. If he pops good in bed he's getting the sack. Will drop 50k to whatever manager accepts fight and terms.

• Upvote 1

As long as its MMA match and we grapple, idc. Just trying to see Kurt's TOTT. If he pops good in bed he's getting the sack. Will drop 50k to whatever manager accepts fight and terms.

What about if he likes pizza? Is he still going to be out the door, what do these stupid hiddens mean anyway??

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have been gone for about a year but I'm back now and am getting back into the fight business. My Org iFight Promotions would love to host your fight. 75k to the winner. Let me know I'm working on setting up my first event. I'm also looking for a dedicated match maker to negotiate fight 1 fight contracts and multi fight contracts for Org committed fighters. Everything is negotiable contracts win amounts, # of fights etc....

Ya know.. it's kind of messed up when a new manager with no money agrees to do this so he can get a little help (instead of asking for money from newbie fund) and then others are like.. I'll do it for free.. screw the new guy, lets keep the new guys out of the game so we don't continue to grow..

I get it's cool to help out, and if a new guy hadn't just offered to take the fight so he could get a little money to train, then I would be all about doing it for free.. but you just cut the nuts off a newbie.. lol, don't know if you noticed, but maybe be a little more helpful to new players in the future so they don't keep quitting on us?

Just my 2 cents.. not trying to offend or ruffle any feathers.

• Upvote 2

Ya know.. it's kind of messed up when a new manager with no money agrees to do this so he can get a little help (instead of asking for money from newbie fund) and then others are like.. I'll do it for free.. screw the new guy, lets keep the new guys out of the game so we don't continue to grow..

I get it's cool to help out, and if a new guy hadn't just offered to take the fight so he could get a little money to train, then I would be all about doing it for free.. but you just cut the nuts off a newbie.. lol, don't know if you noticed, but maybe be a little more helpful to new players in the future so they don't keep quitting on us?

Just my 2 cents.. not trying to offend or ruffle any feathers.

I give more money to newbs than this asking nothing in exchange. I also give more than this to any player that quit and now is making a come back but has no funds. You can ask around.

And I didnt say "keep your money", I said I dont care about it. Give my part to the newb, or the org owner, fuck it go crazy and snort it with horse cum. I dont give a shit