Kind of a brag post but I cracked the top 100 with just 13 wins!!

Non vip and 4 fighters... 1 of them was a FA that I picked up.. Shit record but thought he could use a 2nd chance.. My lone loss was a brutal KO to some monster from hell who some how cheats with loaded gloves..

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

"Meh" im offended by that BS!

but what i think you meant to say is fighting with new fighters in a Meh org and a Awesome org in Madness MMA as well isnt much of a achievement?

I mean "Meh" as in none of the organisations he fights in are even top 20 orgs. Sorry, but Madmess MMA is pretty low quality in this game. I'm not trying to come off as rude, but it's the 25th best org in the game.

Think of it as IRL, what's the 25th best org in the world? Who tf knows

The rankings are heavily weighted towards the open id orgs imo, since older fighters generally have more hype.

I do think about the orgs compared to irl ones often. Cec, syn and gamma are all ufc-esque. Pride is, well, pride. Budokai is ONE. nsc (rip) is bellator. Empire is like pfl.million dollar contract tournament anyone?

Madness to me is just like a small regional org that would get some popularity online due to its presentation. Think like bare knuckle fc. This is a total compliment from me, every future p4p #1 has to start somewhere, and for every 350k fighter it’ll probably have been madness.

Fartmma? That’s like The org in the Paul Blart movie. Ridiculous, way over the top, but hilarious and #gangsterweights are supreme.

On a non thread jacking note, congrats Goonie! Teach me some sliders some time, you seem to have good ones. :)

• Upvote 6

I will take Bare knuckle fc over Meh any day of the week lol.

My comment was mostly as a reaction towards a comment he made in a thread a few days ago about being offended.

Personally the only opinion i care about re the managers in my org and i am not hearing complaints so i am happy with it.

And yes good work Goonie!

• Upvote 1

Say what you want about rank i have the newest ID org in the game other then the island org. I pride myself more off of Satisfaction rating always have.

You should choose your words more wisely.

Like I said, I'm not trying to be rude, but most managers in your organisation don't change sliders/adjust training. Hell 11 fighters on your card today aren't even showing up full energy. I was there at one point, there's no point in getting offended by it. It will grow, as does every other org in the game.

• Upvote 1

The rankings are heavily weighted towards the open id orgs imo, since older fighters generally have more hype.

I do think about the orgs compared to irl ones often. Cec, syn and gamma are all ufc-esque. Pride is, well, pride. Budokai is ONE. nsc (rip) is bellator. Empire is like pfl.million dollar contract tournament anyone?

Madness to me is just like a small regional org that would get some popularity online due to its presentation. Think like bare knuckle fc. This is a total compliment from me, every future p4p #1 has to start somewhere, and for every 350k fighter it’ll probably have been madness.

Fartmma? That’s like The org in the Paul Blart movie. Ridiculous, way over the top, but hilarious and #gangsterweights are supreme.

On a non thread jacking note, congrats Goonie! Teach me some sliders some time, you seem to have good ones. :)

Pretty much what i was trying to say in less words lol

Like I said, I'm not trying to be rude, but most managers in your organisation don't change sliders/adjust training. Hell 11 fighters on your card today aren't even showing up full energy. I was there at one point, there's no point in getting offended by it. It will grow, as does every other org in the game.

You missed the inside joke on being offended. I saw you post something about getting offended a few days ago. Like i just im not offended

• Upvote 1

By the way you checking out my event to see if one of those none ID fighters are available so you can snag them up? nope there not gonna be, saved you a click.

In what case? I'm just making a point that your org is for more inexperienced managers. there's nothing wrong with that.

I saw you saying "You should consider using your words more wisely" and thought you were being serious.

Let me explain. When you say the word Meh it means your not impressed. Sure his Opponents may have been Meh but overall this is and will be a Solid org with a lot of Future Top fighters. So yes saying my org is Meh is not the word you should have used. You could have simply sad inexperienced that would have made since.

Then you went on to challenge the fact that 11 fighters where not full energy. In fact there was 1 fighter that had a ridiculously low energy level, whom i have messaged several times about it. The rest where on point a couple where at 90% range and a few where at 98% so whoopdity dew, why did you even bring this up. Not everyone in the org is a Top manager, a lot of them are new. Some of which i try to help as much as possible.

Why you even went and started snooping around trying to find flaws in my org brings me to ask why?

Let me explain. When you say the word Meh it means your not impressed. Sure his Opponents may have been Meh but overall this is and will be a Solid org with a lot of Future Top fighters. So yes saying my org is Meh is not the word you should have used. You could have simply sad inexperienced that would have made since.

Then you went on to challenge the fact that 11 fighters where not full energy. In fact there was 1 fighter that had a ridiculously low energy level, whom i have messaged several times about it. The rest where on point a couple where at 90% range and a few where at 98% so whoopdity dew, why did you even bring this up. Not everyone in the org is a Top manager, a lot of them are new. Some of which i try to help as much as possible.

Why you even went and started snooping around trying to find flaws in my org brings me to ask why?

When I say the word "meh" i'm not impressed, but I completely understand that the org is just starting, it's a restricted ID org. I meant no harm from it, but he isn't facing tough managers who know what they are doing, he's facing guys who just accept fights and don't do any adjustments. I guess we interpretate "Meh" differently.

Me talking about energy is me backing up my statement that most of the managers he faced were inexperience guys who didn't do much preparation for their fights. Like I said, pretty easy wins if you know what you are doing.

It isn't flaws in your org, you are running your org the best anyone can do. I was just backing up my statement that he didn't fight tough managers to get top 100.

When I say the word "meh" i'm not impressed, but I completely understand that the org is just starting, it's a restricted ID org. I meant no harm from it, but he isn't facing tough managers who know what they are doing, he's facing guys who just accept fights and don't do any adjustments. I guess we interpretate "Meh" differently.

Me talking about energy is me backing up my statement that most of the managers he faced were inexperience guys who didn't do much preparation for their fights. Like I said, pretty easy wins if you know what you are doing.

It isn't flaws in your org, you are running your org the best anyone can do. I was just backing up my statement that he didn't fight tough managers to get top 100.

There you have it where on the same page, its not a Meh towards my Org it is a Meh towards the competition. That's all i wanted to hear lol.

At the end of the day its just a game but i do take my org serious so yeah i will converse if needed.

• Upvote 1

There you have it where on the same page, its not a Meh towards my Org it is a Meh towards the competition. That's all i wanted to hear lol.

At the end of the day its just a game but i do take my org serious so yeah i will converse if needed.

I believe the only reason I picked your org was because it was his most recent fight. Didn't mean to make it sound like that. Sorry

It's and ID org and I have 25yr old fighters who are fighting the same comp. I have bought VIP nor will I for awhile until I feel like taking the time to grind a few 18yr builds. Not in the habbit of waiting months to find out I have a shit fighter.. My sliders are "MEH" at best seeing as I know exactly what my opponent is going to do.. Not hard to figure out a wrestle build going to TDs 90% of the time. My lone loss was my dumbass fault and rushing in to see if I could get a KO knowing damn well his guy was mangled everyone lol.. Won't make that mistake again.

I enjoy the org im in due to me being able to fight quite often.. I mean the org does say 350K on it.. Of course its not going to be the quality as SYN or whoever else is top 5.

• Upvote 2

It's and ID org and I have 25yr old fighters who are fighting the same comp. I have bought VIP nor will I for awhile until I feel like taking the time to grind a few 18yr builds. Not in the habbit of waiting months to find out I have a shit fighter.. My sliders are "MEH" at best seeing as I know exactly what my opponent is going to do.. Not hard to figure out a wrestle build going to TDs 90% of the time. My lone loss was my dumbass fault and rushing in to see if I could get a KO knowing damn well his guy was mangled everyone lol.. Won't make that mistake again.

I enjoy the org im in due to me being able to fight quite often.. I mean the org does say 350K on it.. Of course its not going to be the quality as SYN or whoever else is top 5.

Not saying your shit or anything because you obviously know what you are doing, but I don't think top 100 is much of an accomplishment. I spend about 5 Minutes a day looking at my fighters and I am around that number

Not saying your shit or anything because you obviously know what you are doing, but I don't think top 100 is much of an accomplishment. I spend about 5 Minutes a day looking at my fighters and I am around that number

You also have how many wins?

• Upvote 1