Gangs of New York

Updated the list in post 2 cheers... If everyone lets their alliances know of this it would get the sign ups done even quicker than it is! spaces are already filling up fast but its a quiet day in the office and i get impatient really quick haha

U lookin forward to your 0-5 record?

For shame!

I am 5-15-1 across a myriad of tournaments :D Those wins usually come in the last bout when no one gives a shit any more. I do remember getting that 1 draw though, against a really terrible opponent and beat him like a red headed step child but the judges took pity on him... you know anything about that? :P

(...)against a really terrible opponent and beat him like a red headed step child but the judges took pity on him... you know anything about that? :P

Oh, oh, oh I know!! The name starts with D and surname with Hahahaha! -> Danny Hahahahastings ladies and gentlemens

For shame!

I am 5-15-1 across a myriad of tournaments :D Those wins usually come in the last bout when no one gives a shit any more. I do remember getting that 1 draw though, against a really terrible opponent and beat him like a red headed step child but the judges took pity on him... you know anything about that? :P

Danny Hastings was the hero of the tournament... he was the one who made UK come 2nd last, instead of last with that draw. Anyway, I have mastered the art of creation now so I am sensing an unbeaten season for my next fighter - I shall call him..........Bobby Briggs (from the Bronx)

Great idea Rory, you put on a great tournament last time (6 nations) and I'm sure this one will be a success too.

Just a suggestion, the last tournament was slightly tainted by people leaving after a couple of losses or discovering their fighter wasn't that good - this kind of thing is inevitable, unfortunately there are people who take the game way to seriously and will just ditch the fighter.

The only way I can think of avoiding this is have each manager pay some kind of deposit, which is repaid on completion of the 5 fights. Wish I had a slot to get involved but I'll have to pass this time, good luck with the tournament!

Cerberus yes u can I will add u to the list a bit later.. Jhath thanks man, I know there were 2-3 wankers who dropped out of the last one but I encourage people to test their fighter before the first round or make 2.. Obviously that doesn't solve it tho so I will try and get some replacements which I hope will not have to be used. About the deposits.. It's a good idea but I can't think of something that people would care that much they could get back.. I don't want to make a huge entry fee otherwise the newer managers can't join. I'll give it more thought. Cheers for the interest.

ok so there are only 4 spaces left! thanks all who have joined so far.. nice that it has been filling up really quick. Now if your reading this and have not joined it means you're a pussy. Show us your testicles and join now!