NY Fight Nights will reopen in february 2016

bjornmma1

ID ?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Id restriction or not and if ID restriction, what ID?

• No ID restriction
    • 210k ID restricted
    • 270k ID restricted

well you know what they say - any publicity is good publicity, Bjorn.

:D

Ironically enough, I don't even care that Bjorn has two companies at the moment. He only has three fighters signed and no events scheduled so he isn't taking advantage of it. If the story is correct it's not like he got special treatment either it sounds like an oversight by Mike that will surely be fixed going forward. As long his gym is closed, sold or given away by Thursday and going forward a note is made of it by Mike when giving manager's their old companies back, it's not any big issue. Managers shouldn't be getting any companies/orgs back from the graveyard if they have an open company. Some may actually take advantage of that but it doesn't seem to be the case here. I don't see why this thread had to turn into what it turned into.

• Upvote 2

PBR is a moderator and a long time player on this game. With the most posts on the forums I believe. He helps out Mike with the game. While I do find it unfair he has 2 companies I can slightly understand it better for him having it.

But if Bjorn has 2 companies I want 2 companies. Simples.

and you really just don't understand the point do you? Just because somebody has worked something out with the boss, doesn't mean it's right. Everybody makes mistakes.

Your father choosing not to use a condom, for example :P

Your clearly a big supporter of the Entitlement society that boo hoo's when someone else gets something you want but can't have. Get a grip on life.

NEWS FLASH: Sometimes life sucks. GTF over yourself!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

:D

Ironically enough, I don't even care that Bjorn has two companies at the moment. He only has three fighters signed and no events scheduled so he isn't taking advantage of it. If the story is correct it's not like he got special treatment either it sounds like an oversight by Mike that will surely be fixed going forward. As long his gym is closed, sold or given away by Thursday and going forward a note is made of it by Mike when giving manager's their old companies back, it's not any big issue. Managers shouldn't be getting any companies/orgs back from the graveyard if they have an open company. Some may actually take advantage of that but it doesn't seem to be the case here. I don't see why this thread had to turn into what it turned into.

Well Ryan, welcome to the forums... ;)

You nailed it pretty much. No events sceduled, Mike just gave NYFN back a few days too soon but I already had talked with an alliance friend so my gym will be given to him this thursday when his is closed, so no longer two companies will be there. As soon as I saw that Mike gave me the org a bit too soon, I messaged him, before anyone started complaining. I don't take advantage of the situation. Louie didn't like that I signed a few young fighters, well, I won't sign anyone anymore until my gym is closed as I can understand his point. That he had to post about this on the thread, after he already got a perfect explination via PM after he messaged me, in the hopes of getting a ton of reactions, just shows me once again what character he is. But I look at it from a positive side; if he really is so stressed out about it, I guess it means he is scared of my org before events have even been set up :shades: Don't fear the competition Louie, embrace it!

• Upvote 3

I am starting to think that Bjorn could send everyone on here a check for $1000 and someone would post something bad about him for doing it. Yes he has made some mistakes on here, he just gets excited sometimes. He really means well, if you all would just give him a chance you will see for yourself he is good to talk to and very helpful. I have never met him in person, but he is one of my best friends on here. Kind of a little brother.

This was just bad timing not trying to cheat the system. Come on guys please can this just be dropped? If the gym is not gone by the end of the week then start complaining.

Good luck with the ORG Bjorn, Bernie is coming over after ITFL. Hope you can make it huge.

• Upvote 4

When I first heard about the two company thing, I felt it was BS. After reading up on the situation it seems Mike pulled the trigger by giving the company back to soon.

The only thing I still don't get is why you got the org back though - did you not sell it? Thus giving up any rights to the name + hype? I can't say I paid much attention to NYFN at the time of it closing down so mainly just curious about that situation which I am sure will be cleared up in a reply.

As for the word 'faggot' being thrown around. I agree with Ryan that is a word full of hate and I would rather not see it be thrown around the way it has. Though everyone has had their moments I am sure of using it. But the one thing I dislike more than that happening, is two-faced homophobes who throw the word around themselves yet take offense all of the sudden. It's laughable and pathetic at the same time. I guess that fits right in with Ryan saying the board is full of immature teenagers. Could not agree more.

Hopefully the forum takes a turn for the better soon and it becomes a more friendly place to be around on. Might actually help getting some new members to stick around and post here too when there is a more positive environment. Hopefully justice will be done :)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Well Ryan, welcome to the forums... ;)

You nailed it pretty much. No events sceduled, Mike just gave NYFN back a few days too soon but I already had talked with an alliance friend so my gym will be given to him this thursday when his is closed, so no longer two companies will be there. As soon as I saw that Mike gave me the org a bit too soon, I messaged him, before anyone started complaining. I don't take advantage of the situation. Louie didn't like that I signed a few young fighters, well, I won't sign anyone anymore until my gym is closed as I can understand his point. That he had to post about this on the thread, after he already got a perfect explination via PM after he messaged me, in the hopes of getting a ton of reactions, just shows me once again what character he is. But I look at it from a positive side; if he really is so stressed out about it, I guess it means he is scared of my org before events have even been set up :shades: Don't fear the competition Louie, embrace it!

Was I venting when I made my post, yeah probably, was I having a bad day, that could be the case, did I expect this to blow up and then unravel as it has, not even remotely. As for being jealous, get over yourself My comments had zero to do with jealousy.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And this thread, is the reason why more people don't post on the forms folks. All you guys do is attack people over stupid shit. I've never seen so many self centered babies in one place. People would rather not be bothered by you lunatics. There is nothing wrong with anything that bjorn does. But you all just like crying. Good god.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Arturo Atunes will fight on your first card as a one off if you want Bjorn, he was the orgs original superstar so if would be fitting for him to finish there.

Shame about the timing and I figure from when pm me with explanations you would have cringed when Mike made the error.

I knew a shitstorm would follow due to something I couldn't help. I messaged Mike asap and explained the few that sent a message in detail, but everyone knows there are a few drama queens that will post shit to get attention and make the forums into a pissing match.

That is one hell of a great offer of you man that I will gladly accept. Having your star on our card would be an honor !

• Upvote 3