How do you rate orgs?

UniConor

Agreed ^^.

This is why the N/A option exists. You don't have an opinion/reason to have an opinion yet? Then don't give one. Otherwise, base your 1-10 on your experience or what's the point other than being a dick?

• Upvote 1

I am the asshole who first gives 1 and then gives 10 if the experience is satisfactory.There's no in between.lol

Stop trying too hard to be a thug, Kshit.

Bit late with the thread but I don't rate an org until I have been there long enough to get a feel for what it is like and how much effort is put into it. a ten would be the obvious: frequent events, decent sized roster (over 70), fair fights, write ups. When there is an entertaining smack talk thread that always helps but thats not really up to the org owner.

• Upvote 6

Stop trying too hard to be a thug, Kshit.

Thug comes from the word Thuggee, which is an Indian term for a group of killers. Most specifically, a group of killers who would strangle others.

One of his recent fighters used a CHOKE to submit another guy http://i.gyazo.com/4901dc2ff62e8c2445329ac8f52f1744.png

Make your own minds up... But my mind is set.... Kshit is...... an idiot. :P

• Upvote 2