NFL Fantasy Football 2017

Deuce7

I'd like to propose a date and time if I may - I'm sure most of you are in US but I am like 8-11 hours ahead of you all depending on where you are.

Saturday August 12th 1pm ET?????

TBH I can do most days give or take at that time up until the 18th.

I'd like to propose a date and time if I may - I'm sure most of you are in US but I am like 8-11 hours ahead of you all depending on where you are.

Saturday August 12th 1pm ET?????

TBH I can do most days give or take at that time up until the 18th.

If we do it then I may have to autodraft. I won't know until this Saturday whether I work or not that day and 1PM is when I usually leave for work...

aight I dont mind it would be pretty selfish of the only non american guy to try and dictate a timing haha you guys choose whenever and I will do my best to be in that draft on time.

The last game of the pre season usually doesn't have the regular seasons starters play which is how you can figure out who is gonna be starting for team if it's not being said by the team for what ever reason but if we do the draft the week of the final pre season game that will be the best time

Unfortunately, if I have to pay 200k to get in, I can't do that. Don't have the in-game money for it. :(

League Fees aren't due until the day before the draft. Draft will probably be 2nd to last week or last week of August.

I could probably help him out with some of the money but I am still waiting to hear how much he has as of now

looking at his profile, 20k.

After looking at the pre-season schedule, the last pre-season games are on Thurs. Aug 31st. We can do the draft before then, but everyone runs the risk of potentially having a high draft pick get hurt. If everyone is willing to take that risk, then we will hold the draft Aug 26th or 27th. If we want to wait until after the pre-season, then Sep 2nd or 3rd will need to be the date.

I know some people will have to auto-draft and I'm sorry, but with all of us being spread out across the world (ok, the U.S. Canada and the U.K.) the chance of having everyone be there for the draft is very slim.

After looking at the pre-season schedule, the last pre-season games are on Thurs. Aug 31st. We can do the draft before then, but everyone runs the risk of potentially having a high draft pick get hurt. If everyone is willing to take that risk, then we will hold the draft Aug 26th or 27th. If we want to wait until after the pre-season, then Sep 2nd or 3rd will need to be the date.

I know some people will have to auto-draft and I'm sorry, but with all of us being spread out across the world (ok, the U.S. Canada and the U.K.) the chance of having everyone be there for the draft is very slim.

Most teams never play the regular season starters more than one or two sets of downs if that, most are not even dressed since the final pre season game is usually for the battle to see who is second string and for guys on the list of possibly being cut from the team so that last preseason game is of no concern for anyone's team 9 times out of 10 with of course that random chance someone's kicker or something gets injured but in each of my paid leagues I do every year (3 of them), the drafts are before that last pre season game...my one may end up being the night after but we should try and see if it would be possible to get all of us online and in the draft rather than guys having to auto draft. It will probably not happen but hey it's worth a shot ha where are all of the managers in the league from?

PGH, PA for me

Most teams never play the regular season starters more than one or two sets of downs if that, most are not even dressed since the final pre season game is usually for the battle to see who is second string and for guys on the list of possibly being cut from the team so that last preseason game is of no concern for anyone's team 9 times out of 10 with of course that random chance someone's kicker or something gets injured but in each of my paid leagues I do every year (3 of them), the drafts are before that last pre season game...my one may end up being the night after but we should try and see if it would be possible to get all of us online and in the draft rather than guys having to auto draft. It will probably not happen but hey it's worth a shot ha where are all of the managers in the league from?

PGH, PA for me

Florida, but it depends on my work schedule if I'm doing Auto Draft or not, I usually don't get online until at least Midnight on days that I work.

PGH, PA for me

I'm from New Jersey

I'm sure a good chunk of us are from the Eastern time in the US. I know Rory may be the furthest away on the map.

Have we decided on a draft day and time yet my vote would be a Sunday around 5-7 PM Eastern time?

But then again I should be fine with any time.

That's perfect for me