• Tonal
    • Other (please name)
  2. 2. Is Scott Davis Shady?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Speed vs Womba

• Speed
    • Womba

Theoretically speaking, i could imagine that, if the story is true, Scott would fully lay the org in Luan's and Jamie's (him joining in a responsible position after ONI faded was one of the cool success stories of the current Ascension run imo) hands. The guys already put much blood, sweat and tears in it and are passionate about the org, so if it goes down this way, i hope you give them a chance again.

Feel i have to explain my position a bit, i'm JUST some sort of Ascension mascot and photoshop whore lol (but also staff for a long time), not in a responsible position. Still or even especially because of that i feel responsible to step up for the guys, not just because i love the org and the history of course, but because i know they put much honest work in it and always had a good team spirit... and i can judge that because i follow the org since day 1 and also the work of the great previous owners.

i havnt paid roger to say that about me joining ascension honest :P

and im pretty much like every one else i need to here scotts answer b4 i make up my mind about anything

Lmao. I ll say this once.

Regarding Steel Penn I've loaned him money in game money with him goin to repay it. I play this game for fun and Fun only.

Regarding Cliff.

Yes I helped him. Out filling events. Actually sent some of ASC fighters over to Cagewars to fill 1 of there cards Mickey Oneil was the fighter. Think he fought Nabijoes

I did nt release any of my fighters signed to the org they had 3 fight contract and fought the contract out. You can ask Bradley burns if I released his fighter his answer will be NO I had Fortudado come fight at ASC soon as cliff returned to the game he was released and sent back there. I've actually just resigned Dick Dingleberry back to the org before I read this.

Infact Cagewars are still trying to sign majority of my fighters. Domingo Perez why keep trying to sign my fighters if I was such a shady person. Dunno where some 1 got that I used to sign fighters to my org after picking them up. I have a rule I only put my fighters in my org if I struggle to fill a card think roger and anyone else I ve worked with can back me up on that.

Anyone at ASC knows like I've told them before if they not happy at the org I ll release them if they want.

I know cliff in RL and I'm quite shocked at this. I thought I was quite generous to be honest I ll give anybody help if needed and money if they want it.

Any way that's my version enjoy the drama because I'm not Intrested to be honest like I've said before this is a game and supposed to be enjoyable soon as I stop enjoying I ll stop playing make it to be what it is. Cheers for reading.

Scott

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

I dont normally post in the forums but after being told wot was said i feel the need to prove how much of a lair and shit bag scott really is.yeah we are friends in RL i i was the person who introduced him to the game which makes his dirt bag actions even worse.u sent me a picture recieving 100 dollars or 61 pound thro paypal from who ever mr steel penn really is in exchange for 8 miliion in game money,i can try and upload the pic of my phone if need be and the conversation text u sent.

both fighters dick dingleberyy and banshees had long term deals,dick was a double weight champ,i had to strip him from 1 belt,because you took him to evo and if u look at banshees since u released him from his contract hes fought 4 times all for a acension org,so thats pretty obs and a shit bag move.

as or gy he was fighting between 3 different weights so his deals were always short for 1 fight,look at the weights he fought in,its all there in his record,i come back to game to notice hes gone to ur org on a long term deal,along with murphy who went over his expiry and left but he also ended up with u pretty sharp so all seems well worked out with having access to mine and ur account at the same time.

the best one of all is donzel fortunado.i think the messages u sent av gone now,but im sure kjell svard will back me up on this where u told him from my account that i was leaving the game and he should take him to acension where u released him from CWFL and signed him to a long term deal with u.im not sure if kjell uses the forum but feel free to pm and he will back this up.

scott davies texted me this morning saying hes having shit from everywhere and hes quitting the game,signs of a guilty man jumping ship.The best bit then was that he offered me acension asking did i want to take it over lol i politely declined,iv built CWFL from nothing and carrying on with my business building it slowly

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Are you 2 really gonna fall out over mmatycoon? If I had a mate playing mmatycoon and he did that I would probably not care that much. Or just get him to give the fighters back lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Are you 2 really gonna fall out over mmatycoon? If I had a mate playing mmatycoon and he did that I would probably not care that much. Or just get him to give the fighters back lol

It's all about trust. EDIT: Forgot to add. If you're friends screw you on some non existing parts of data in the game that just means he is a fucking scumbag. I wouldn't shake hand of a guy who acts like this.

Mr. sweetlips he may acted like a scumbag, but you gave him your password, so it's more your fault. When I went to a trip and was unable to take care of my org I asked my alliance mate for a help, but I didn't gave him my password, lol. If you're friends in real life, Scott should buy a few bottles of vodka and you should drink it all together, then put gloves and fight to get rid of all bad blood between you.

Btw. if no one wants Ascension, I wouldn't mind putting my filthy fingers on it's treasury.

Edited by zatochi725
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I wish Mike just would be able to male some check there, because honestly, i really wonder if that's really about Tycoon at all. I was hoping to come to forum today to see stuff solved somehow, in any direction, but it all is still very dusty.

While Banshees and Dingleberry are Scott's guys anways (Dingleberry got Lomax offered yesterday already again at CW), it seems to come down to Fortunado now?

Edit: I def support the blind monk's vodka proposal.

As far as I remember, the Fortunado situation was the following: we got him for a 1 fight only against Machida. Back then we were negotiating with Lyoto Rua about either bringing Dammon or Renzo to Ascension, but we decided on Dammon and Renzo was still deciding about moving to Evo. Fortunado then won the fight and Scott later said that he agreed to do a fight for the belt and stay for a while, but after the fight against Creel he came back to CWFL.

I'm stll anxious to see this whole situation solved so we can all move on.

lol it wont affect friendship, just he screwed me over,iv kept it between us for the last few months,iv asked many times for fighters back,thro in game pms and text messages.he was only ment to keep things ticking over,not moving fighters here there and every,basically he just used my poor judgement in giving him my password to benefit is own org. zatochi725 i would have thought a real life friend would be more trustworthy than a alliance member i have never met,people who i deal with have got their own things to do in game.dovik the deal with donzel was never agreed and he signed a long term deal as kjell will back up,feel free to message him,i went thro the messages in my outbox scott had been sending people,i could have lost a lot more if he had his way.this wont afect anything in RL.also i didnt mean to mess with acension anf their other staff who have put the work into the tournament and other things,this subject just came up with dean

sweetlips is a disturbing username but his blog posts are are even more disturbing lol

His blog posts are special... They were friends in rl... So the friendship must be special...

Bragi~

I am extremely amused by the fact that the guy who started all this drama was neither sweetlips or potter and has been conspicuously absent since they joined. I vaguely remember an incident like this but I am hazy on the details because it was in sixth grade, started by a bunch of gossipy little girls.

Mickey O'Neil recently left Ascension and signed a nice fat contract at Cage Wars. Prior to that I had moved him to every org Scott has managed over the last 3 years. I have had numerous fighters in both orgs over the years and both owners are stand up guys from what I have seen (With the exception of the name sweetlips and an odd post here). I would still sign a contract with either one of them. In fact, I have contracts with both of them. As far as i am concerned Scott is one of the least shady managers in the game. He doesnt care about winning enough to cheat. As he states all the time he just plays for fun. He took over Ascension more to keep it running than for money. He didnt really want to give up Geezers. I would guess if enough people had heartburn with him owning Ascension he would give it away instead of dealing with the bullshit. IMO that is not the attitude of a shady manager.

I think that Potter, Sweetlips, J666, and Dinoo should go to the pub, drink a warm beer and kick eachothers asses. Not becuase they are mad at eachother but because we had to read this. Then post some pics on here so we can put this to rest.

• Upvote 1

the fuk did i do? defend my stance against max mcriot, nfc and the finns? ask for answers from scott? i didn't start the thread, or the rumor...nor did i further it. i just wondered if it were true. then the asc boys came in and got a bit of discussion going while others stated they wanted to hear scott's side as well.

but i'll def go to the pub and kick some ass lmao.

I am extremely amused by the fact that the guy who started all this drama was neither sweetlips or potter and has been conspicuously absent since they joined. I vaguely remember an incident like this but I am hazy on the details because it was in sixth grade, started by a bunch of gossipy little girls.

Mickey O'Neil recently left Ascension and signed a nice fat contract at Cage Wars. Prior to that I had moved him to every org Scott has managed over the last 3 years. I have had numerous fighters in both orgs over the years and both owners are stand up guys from what I have seen (With the exception of the name sweetlips and an odd post here). I would still sign a contract with either one of them. In fact, I have contracts with both of them. As far as i am concerned Scott is one of the least shady managers in the game. He doesnt care about winning enough to cheat. As he states all the time he just plays for fun. He took over Ascension more to keep it running than for money. He didnt really want to give up Geezers. I would guess if enough people had heartburn with him owning Ascension he would give it away instead of dealing with the bullshit. IMO that is not the attitude of a shady manager.

I think that Potter, Sweetlips, J666, and Dinoo should go to the pub, drink a warm beer and kick eachothers asses. Not becuase they are mad at eachother but because we had to read this. Then post some pics on here so we can put this to rest.

What me? I just said what was given to me, incase you haven't noticed i have done this for a few weeks. If anything i would want to protect Ascension since it was my org at one point. I said i would make this as unbiased as possible. All the info i have gotten has been from Cliff Biff. I published what i have gotten and that is that really. I have no real opinion on the matter. I just leave it upto a poll.

The thing i find interesting is Otso is ahead of Tonal in the GOAT standings.