Super quick survey if you can spare a second!

1. Arcade Fire, Bon Iver, Mumford & Sons, Neutral Milk Hotel - Dylan, Hendrix, Waits - Deftones, RATM - DJ Krush, Amon Tobin, Portishead - Souls of Mischief, GangStarr, Jeru, A Tribe Called Quest, Curtis Mayfield... haha, i know that is a wild mix

2. Boardwalk Empire, Twin Peaks, The Wire, Sopranos, GoT, The Simpsons (not watching the new stuff though), the classic no-brain comedy Sitcoms, King of Queens, Seinfeld, Two an a half man (with Charly)... True Detective soon i guess. Movies: The Usual Suspects, The man who wasn't there, the Mob classics

3. Football Manager, MMA Tycoon, Pro Evolution Soccer (shamefully playing FIFA nowadays ^^), Elder's Scroll series, Dragon's Dogma... not starting with the classics cause then it would end up in a mess lol

4. My guitars, lovemaking

5. VW T1

If I were to redo my list, thiswould be it. Tom Waits is my favorite human beingon the face of the planet. Jeru tha damaga is up top, Guru is a lyrical genius, Chicago funk never felt so good, Deftones is great, I guess you're a fan of Stones Throw? Boardwalk Empire was awesome, The Usual Suspects is awesome. If I were to put my favorite cinema in here, it would honestly be Alfred Hitchcock's top 5 movies. Souls of Mischief is my favorite rap group next to Hieroglyphics, gangstarr and blackstarr. Gotta take an ambien.

HENDRIX IS THE GOD OF GUITAR. HE MAKES MAGIC WITH STRINGS NOT MATTER WHICH PART OF HIS BODY PLUCKS.

Bod Dylan is my folk hero.

Bon Iver's Flume was my ex girlfriend's alarm for about a year.

Maybe you'd like the department of eagles.

I guess you're a fan of Stones Throw?

Absolutely! I'm not that deep into Hip Hop anymore since back in the days, but looking at the stuff i liked back then, i guess it is the consequent choice. Hieroglyphics great also of course, i think we just missed Pharcyde in our counting. Seen all mentioned artists live also, except GangStarr. :( But Primo solo and Guru's Jazzmatazz tour.

I'm a huuuge, huge fanboy of the UK label Ninja Tune btw.

Gotta check out Department of Eagles, i think i've read the name already but can't lie, i have no idea lol. "Flume" is my favourite Bon Iver Track together with "The Wolves"... great, great album. If you need a present for your girl soon or want to surprise her - "Field Report - Field Report" (main guy behind it was part of DeYarmond Edison together with Justin Vernon[bon Iver]). If not sure, show her the track "Fergus Falls" on Youtube. It's funny, when people ask me nowadays what i am listen to atm, i always say "girl music". :D

NinjaTune is AWESOME. If you want to get their discography you can pay 10 a month and you get the albums before they release. That or you can look for a very updated torrent website. drip.fm is the site.

You'd like department of eagles.

I really wanted to see the Jazzmatazz tour man!

Absolutely! I'm not that deep into Hip Hop anymore since back in the days, but looking at the stuff i liked back then, i guess it is the consequent choice. Hieroglyphics great also of course, i think we just missed Pharcyde in our counting. Seen all mentioned artists live also, except GangStarr. :( But Primo solo and Guru's Jazzmatazz tour.

I'm a huuuge, huge fanboy of the UK label Ninja Tune btw.

Gotta check out Department of Eagles, i think i've read the name already but can't lie, i have no idea lol. "Flume" is my favourite Bon Iver Track together with "The Wolves"... great, great album. If you need a present for your girl soon or want to surprise her - "Field Report - Field Report" (main guy behind it was part of DeYarmond Edison together with Justin Vernon[bon Iver]). If not sure, show her the track "Fergus Falls" on Youtube. It's funny, when people ask me nowadays what i am listen to atm, i always say "girl music". :D

There's the crazy hip hop artst named "Bug" in Ninjatune.

If you like good folkish rock, weird eccentric music, you'd probably like the black lips, they're pretty fucking awesome. Tom Waits is my favorite performer in history. I love his loudspeakers that he screems into.

1. Favourite band/s, musician - atm katzenjammer and the war on drugs

2. Favourite TV show/Movies - GoT, breaking bad, walking dead

3. Favourite games - ufc, dragon age, mass effect, skyrim

4. Favourite leisure activities - rugby union, football (soccer) bjj

5. Favourite Vehicles - cant drivecand not interested in cars

I would like to add to this.

1 - Leonard Cohen, Jimi Hendrix, Men they couldnt hang, steeleye span. Theres literally too much but i pretty much love most music.

2- a lot of Tarantino's films are great. 300 spartans (1960's) not the recent 300.

3- again way too many games i have enjoyed vut ones with a good story and swords and sheild type of things im a sucker for

4- i read a lot about history i just love it

NinjaTune is AWESOME. If you want to get their discography you can pay 10 a month and you get the albums before they release. That or you can look for a very updated torrent website. drip.fm is the site.

You'd like department of eagles.

I really wanted to see the Jazzmatazz tour man!

Mr. Comte, you know the good stuff lol... if you were a girl, i'd stalk you on facebook. :D

1. Favourite band/s, musician - Alice In Chains, Misfits (with Glen Danzig as singer), Danzig, Pearl Jam, Pink Floyd, Dr Dre, Roffe Ruff.
2. Favourite TV show/Movies - Oz, The Wire, Sopranos, Breaking Bad. Movie "Black cat, white cat"
3. Favourite games - MMA Tycoon, Football Manager, Hearts of Iron 2/3, Starcraft Broodwar and Age of Empires 2.
4. Favourite leisure activities - Football.
5. Favourite Vehicles - Ferrari F40, Lamborghini Aventador, Mercedes Benz S65 AMG.

1. Favourite band/s, musician - Alice In Chains, Misfits (with Glen Danzig as singer), Danzig, Pearl Jam, Pink Floyd, Dr Dre, Roffe Ruff.

2. Favourite TV show/Movies - Oz, The Wire, Sopranos, Breaking Bad. Movie "Black cat, white cat"

3. Favourite games - MMA Tycoon, Football Manager, Hearts of Iron 2/3, Starcraft Broodwar and Age of Empires 2.

4. Favourite leisure activities - Football.

5. Favourite Vehicles - Ferrari F40, Lamborghini Aventador, Mercedes Benz S65 AMG.

Ah Football Manager, probably my favourite non console game of all time

Playing 2014 right now as a matter of fact haha

1. Favourite band/s, musician - Blink 182, The Cat Empire, Millencolin

2. Favourite TV show/Movies - Game of Thrones, Vikings, The Blacklist / Anchor Man, Old School and all other movies containing Will Ferrel

3. Favourite games (Console,Pc,handheld,board games whatever) - mmatycoon

4. Favourite leisure activities - Watching UFC and drink beer

5. Favourite Vehicles - Fuck cars i drive a bicycle!

well just for the freebies then ;)

1. Favourite band/s, musician: Avril Lavigne, Taylor Swift, Eminem, range of music tbh.

2. Favourite TV show/Movies: NCIS, Bad Boys, Die Hard

3. Favourite games (Console,Pc,handheld,board games whatever): FIFA&FM, NBA, F1, MMA games.

4. Favourite leisure activities: Sports

5. Favourite Vehicles: Subaru Imprezza WRX '03, Mazda MX-5 & RX8 and Ford GT.

1. Favourite band/s, musician - Blink 182, The Cat Empire, Millencolin

2. Favourite TV show/Movies - Game of Thrones, Vikings, The Blacklist / Anchor Man, Old School and all other movies containing Will Ferrel

3. Favourite games (Console,Pc,handheld,board games whatever) - mmatycoon

4. Favourite leisure activities - Watching UFC and drink beer

5. Favourite Vehicles - Fuck cars i drive a bicycle!

The Blacklist is so damn fucking good