#RideOrDie: WE ARE LIARS AND WON'T DO WHAT WE PROMISED

I understand you guys are very upset. The prospect of the most dominant alliance in the game leaving is clearly ruffling a few feathers. Instead of lashing out, take a deep breath and count to 10, I know most of you can only count to 5, but either way do your best! Anger is not an appropriate response to great disappointment!

Just remember, it doesn't have to come to this, I encourage you all to plead to Mike to unban humors.

• Downvote 5

I understand you guys are very upset. The prospect of the most dominant alliance in the game leaving is clearly ruffling a few feathers. Instead of lashing out, take a deep breath and count to 10, I know most of you can only count to 5, but either way do your best! Anger is not an appropriate response to great disappointment!

Just remember, it doesn't have to come to this, I encourage you all to plead to Mike to unban humors.

You will be gone, and don't ask why

The game is on and we dont give a fuck

You keep going on like a boring song

Learn how to be strong, not how to troll :D

• Upvote 1

747-736-10 W/L/D

The fuck you talking about most dominant?

747-736-10 W/L/D

I see you're upset you haven't received an invitation to join heritage, don't be salty, the invite must have been lost in the mail. I can organize sending another if you want.

• Downvote 3

747-736-10 W/L/D

1. My personal record against Heritage: 11-4
  2. Number of members of Heritage that are actually inactive (for at least 5 days): 7 (2 more are at 4 days inactivity)

3. The above quoted record

4. The Fact that Humours actually bribed one member to leave my Alliance by buying her VIP.

5. The fact that Heritage feels the need to spma e-mail everyone they can to try and get them to leave their current alliances and fails miserably (unless he actually spends real life money to make it happen)

None of those things says "dominance" to me...

• Upvote 1

1. My personal record against Heritage: 11-4
  2. Number of members of Heritage that are actually inactive (for at least 5 days): 7 (2 more are at 4 days inactivity)

3. The above quoted record

4. The Fact that Humours actually bribed one member to leave my Alliance by buying her VIP.

5. The fact that Heritage feels the need to spma e-mail everyone they can to try and get them to leave their current alliances and fails miserably (unless he actually spends real life money to make it happen)

None of those things says "dominance" to me...

Yet we have some of the top managers in the game, we are the most well known alliance, most dedicated alliance. Sounds like humors was being a nice guy and she made her own choice, when she got no such support from her own group. Thanks for showing the positive influence humors has on the game, yet another reason he should be unbanned.

• Downvote 1

I see you're upset you haven't received an invitation to join heritage, don't be salty, the invite must have been lost in the mail. I can organize sending another if you want.

I've gotten a metric fuck-ton of invites to heritage.

It's almost like every time I post a msg on the forum i get one. Until I blocked 'cash cow'.

• Upvote 2

Most people in the alliance are actually fine. I'm in there and can read the chat, 95% of it is normal alliance chat - orgs, companies, asking help, giving advice etc. I was kinda more shocked at how normal it was lol

And the remaining 5% being?

Please tell us you are there to pull them apart from inside

Most people in the alliance are actually fine. I'm in there and can read the chat, 95% of it is normal alliance chat - orgs, companies, asking help, giving advice etc. I was kinda more shocked at how normal it was lol

So you get some basic stuff you get from any alliance, and then you get.. humours, sounds totally worth it :unsure:

• Upvote 1

Yet we have some of the top managers in the game, we are the most well known alliance, most dedicated alliance. Sounds like humors was being a nice guy and she made her own choice, when she got no such support from her own group. Thanks for showing the positive influence humors has on the game, yet another reason he should be unbanned.

Wrong, as usual. Most well, known Alliance? Yeah... not so much. Convicted comes to mind right off the rip as far more well known. And successful as well. I actually offered her assistance with her VIP, but due to Humours shady shit... whatever. It matters not. Humours is a cancer and only delusional halfwits like yourself could possibly see him as a positive influence. I am officially done wasting my time on this thread as I am sure you knuckleheads will never actually leave the game.

P.S. How Jeffery Ramirez and TJ Mitchell ended up in Heritage is beyond me. If Either of you would like to bail on them the Evil Empire would welcome you both.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You know what you do with Humors right? You don't listen to him

You sound like a sensible person now, not like something from the usual mix of lowlife dregs, humors multis and occasional clueless noob tending to hang around in heritage. What I don't get then is why you accept the stigma from associating with them. You do understand the actions of others, especially your "glorious leader" has given heritage a bad name and as a member this will rub off on you? YoungGreazy seems to confuse that with dominance. Being the dominant force in spamming and annoying people is not what earns you cred around here.

You sound like a sensible person now, not like something from the usual mix of lowlife dregs, humors multis and occasional clueless noob tending to hang around in heritage. What I don't get then is why you accept the stigma from associating with them. You do understand the actions of others, especially your "glorious leader" has given heritage a bad name and as a member this will rub off on you? YoungGreazy seems to confuse that with dominance. Being the dominant force in spamming and annoying people is not what earns you cred around here.

"YoungGreazy" Nice one, legit laughed out loud.

I feel like not enough people are giving me enough credit for my beautiful rhyming though :weeping:

• Downvote 2

"YoungGreazy" Nice one, legit laughed out loud.

I feel like not enough people are giving me enough credit for my beautiful rhyming though :weeping:

Sorry Greazy, should have been YoungFisch of course, similar names..

And yes the trolling succeeded, of course they won't leave and are just thriving on the attention right now.. but they get this from me then back to ignoring.