Bloodbath FC 135lbs 360k Creation tourney

Dillooo

I count 5 of 8 managers signed up so far. I'm sure Dillo is keeping track of this on his own, but I'll post what I see here so that we can see where this one stands.

135 - 6/8

300k prize pool, unsure how it will be split but have verified a portion will go to 2nd place.

50k Bonus for ... Bloodlust. (Fighter with most finishes in the tournament)

Mangers signed up:

Bradley Burns

J.W. Hardman

Aydan the Wondering Spirit

The Gunner

Davy Jones

Andrew Wittig

135 - 8/8 (FULL)

250k 1st prize

50k 2nd prize

50k Bonus for ... Bloodlust. (Fighter with most finishes in the tournament)

Mangers signed up:

Bradley Burns

J.W. Hardman

Aydan the Wondering Spirit

The Gunner

Davy Jones

Andrew Wittig

Rebel Sith

Butch Harris does not get free wins

Looks like he hit 8/8.

I look forward to this one guys, gonna be fun!! Good luck everyone, see you in the cage!

Li Xiaodong (360131)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15488760304246.gif

A Chinese MMA pioneer at only age 18.

His father, Xu Xiaodong is widely considered the founder of MMA in China and is known for taking down fake martial artists. Li followed in his fathers footsteps, fighting grown men who claimed to have supernatural powers. He has defeated 4 so called MMA Masters in illegal underground fights.

In his most infamous bout, the only known recorded fight of Li, Tai Chi Master Chang Xeno challenged him after Li knocked out and humiliated his prodigy student. Xeno challenged Li and told him if Li defeated him, he himself would crown Li the youngest Tai Chi Master in history. Li head kicked and pounded out Tai Chi Master Chang Xeno, in under 45 seconds. He was crowned a Tai Chi Master at age 17, but doesnt acknowledge this as a fact or accomplishment, saying I beat up an old dude who claimed to be a Master, besting him doesnt make me a Master either so I dont care. He challenged me and I dont back down.

He moved from China to Montreal to train at Bruins Elite Punishment Gym after multiple legal issues due to his illegal fights, and like his father he was fined, and his credit score was dissolved almost entirely, forcing him to leave for a legit MMA career in the Tycoon world.

Here we are folks.

• Upvote 3

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15800917207838.jpeg

Innokenty Boleslav is a former Russian citizen who fled to Los Angeles after being wanted on charges of protest and treason. In America, Innokenty embraced the hippie lifestyle, moving into Yellow Lotus to train MMA. Innokenty takes the nickname “Psychodrome” as a tribute to the location where hundreds of Russian hippies were jailed, taken to mental hospitals, and forced into the armed services in 1971.

• Upvote 2

Li Xiaodong (360131)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15488760304246.gif

A Chinese MMA pioneer at only age 18.

His father, Xu Xiaodong is widely considered the founder of MMA in China and is known for taking down fake martial artists. Li followed in his fathers footsteps, fighting grown men who claimed to have supernatural powers. He has defeated 4 so called MMA Masters in illegal underground fights.

In his most infamous bout, the only known recorded fight of Li, Tai Chi Master Chang Xeno challenged him after Li knocked out and humiliated his prodigy student. Xeno challenged Li and told him if Li defeated him, he himself would crown Li the youngest Tai Chi Master in history. Li head kicked and pounded out Tai Chi Master Chang Xeno, in under 45 seconds. He was crowned a Tai Chi Master at age 17, but doesnt acknowledge this as a fact or accomplishment, saying I beat up an old dude who claimed to be a Master, besting him doesnt make me a Master either so I dont care. He challenged me and I dont back down.

He moved from China to Montreal to train at Bruins Elite Punishment Gym after multiple legal issues due to his illegal fights, and like his father he was fined, and his credit score was dissolved almost entirely, forcing him to leave for a legit MMA career in the Tycoon world.

Here we are folks.

I dont wanna pick favourites but.. go Mini Xu Xiaodong lmao

• Upvote 2