(Official) TBD Alliance/Team Competition

The1rstSaint

20 members have voted

1. 1. How many fighters per manager

• One
    • Two

This pole was a lot more close then the last but, still pretty overwhelming for Alliance's only. Seems most are kinda understanding of the joining of two alliances so my decision, We will shot for Alliance's only but if for some reason we fall short of getting 8 Alliances entered then sure lets run with a combo Alliance for the last spot or even two.

Although there is still some time for signups. And i know the Finnfighters, and others have showed interest in the previous thread.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/1267303006FF.jpg

In.

Nice this is looking like a go.

We can start figuring out who the participants for each team will be next. if you can link them cool if not just type there name i will link there account.

Just a reminder W/C's are 135, 155, 170, 205, and 265. One manager per division per team.

Looks like One fighter per manager has won pretty overwhelmingly.

I like the looks of the teams so far! This should be fun!

Man, I want apologize to everyone now, and I hope this doesn't piss to many people off. I will not be going forward with this as I fully was hoping this would recharge my interest. And for what it's worth I believe this would have been very fun.

I would love to see someone from the community though take over the organization of this tournament? As for me I'm just struggling to log in now so it would not be wise of me to potentially waste any of your time.

Man, I want apologize to everyone now, and I hope this doesn't piss to many people off. I will not be going forward with this as I fully was hoping this would recharge my interest. And for what it's worth I believe this would have been very fun.

I would love to see someone from the community though take over the organization of this tournament? As for me I'm just struggling to log in now so it would not be wise of me to potentially waste any of your time.

Ah shit. That's a shame because it's a cracking idea. You're right though, best not to start it then lose interest halfway through. Hopefully some enthusiastic chap on here takes over and it still happens.

• Upvote 1

This is something similar to what I wanted to do anyway so I would be happy to take over so long as nobody had any objections? I also have a new org that has zero hype so I'm not worried about tanking that with poor events.

• Upvote 5