Fighter stubbed his toe in shower

kdmh74

Did you select the Popular fighter "hidden" tick box at creation ? You probably did, because he also has kickboxing hype without any kickboxing fights.

I personally wouldn't waste an IQ test on him (those things are very rare). If you got the stubbed toe message, you already know he's on the dumb side. The test will just tell you how dumb he is.

But like others have said in this thread, low IQ isn't the worst thing. A lot of very good fighters in this game have had very low IQ.

I have had about 4 of my 60 creations have kickboxing hype without ever choosing the popular trait, sometimes you just get a popular fighter.. I also have a fighter on a 5 fight winning streak all by ko and has high hype but absolutely no popularity. The hiddens are random, even if you don't select it, you can get a popular fighter, just like you can get lucky and get a 150/150 granite chin fighter without selecting the box to add points to chin.

Also.. as an FYI for any who may not know this.. taking Private Jets with internet access will give your fighters a chance to take part in documentaries and take IQ tests. I often shuttle my fighters around with private jet when I can, and sometimes I will book them on a flight just to get their moral back to 100% if it has dropped into the 90's. It gives you a bonus once every 3 days if you have the right amenities on your flight.

If you would like to do this and don't have a jet, hit me up and I will schedule something for your fighters to take a round trip.

That is pretty cool!!! I need a jet now lmao

The boxes I checked for that fighter were- Granite Chin, Fast Learner, Big Heart.

I have had about 4 of my 60 creations have kickboxing hype without ever choosing the popular trait, sometimes you just get a popular fighter..

Well that explains it then. I've never seen any of my guys have random popularity on creation, but I don't pay much attention to those anyway. So, I can accept that they can appear randomly, and admit that I was wrong.

• 1 month later...

Also.. as an FYI for any who may not know this.. taking Private Jets with internet access will give your fighters a chance to take part in documentaries and take IQ tests. I often shuttle my fighters around with private jet when I can, and sometimes I will book them on a flight just to get their moral back to 100% if it has dropped into the 90's. It gives you a bonus once every 3 days if you have the right amenities on your flight.

If you would like to do this and don't have a jet, hit me up and I will schedule something for your fighters to take a round trip.

How often does it happen and at what % may I ask. I'm in need of some IQ tests at the moment