Fighter stubbed his toe in shower

kdmh74

i also think it could be something towards a pop value or boost too -- havent gotten one in long time and dont remember them word for word but says something along the lines that fans still find him loveable or something like that -- i sort of look at that like forrest griffen, goofy as hell but fan favorite type also

It has been stated in previous forum topics that there isn't a any connection between these ingame messages and IQ. This because people have shown high IQ test and still recieved this messages

The only real IQ messages are the IQ test that are sent to your fighter

Actually there is. Any fighter i got the he stubbed is toe has always has a low IQ .Any fighter that got he be selected to take part in a mma documentary has had a High IQ.A number of managers has had the same results as me

Curious, what do you consider low IQ?

I believe but ( dont quote me on this )the stubbed the toe message appears for fighters who IQ is less then 100.The He took part in mma documentary seems to be for fighters for a IQ 130 and over .I assume it that because both fighters below got the he took part in mma documentary and there IQ were both over 130

Clay "The Dream" Matthews (201266) iq 144

Lard "Vendetta Ice " Pecs (240195) IQ 136

well for me anything below 120 personally is fairly useless IQ for the see how it goes slider and i would have then 100 follow my orders .Any over 130 i give then 50% see how it goes .Anything over 140 100% see how it goes

• 3 years later...

I know this is an older topic, but my fighter has recently received this message.

I had just created him and signed him up for the QFC creation tournament. When I went to go set his sliders, I looked at the fighter comparison. I noticed that the popularity was not even, in fact, my fighter was more popular. Both fighters were created and no fights or training and already my guy has a boost to his popularity.

I can't say for sure this fighter does or does not have a decent IT, but I can definitely vouch for the popularity boost.

See this link for the pre-fight comparison of his current fight (round 3) after his first two fights to see for yourself.

http://mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=357853&fidb=357987

Hope this helps settle at least part of this discussion. Next IQ test I win I will give to this fighter.

• Upvote 1

I know this is an older topic, but my fighter has recently received this message.

Did you select the Popular fighter "hidden" tick box at creation ? You probably did, because he also has kickboxing hype without any kickboxing fights.

I personally wouldn't waste an IQ test on him (those things are very rare). If you got the stubbed toe message, you already know he's on the dumb side. The test will just tell you how dumb he is.

But like others have said in this thread, low IQ isn't the worst thing. A lot of very good fighters in this game have had very low IQ.

• Downvote 1

I had a message come through with my new fighter saying he attended a local amateur mma event, and everyone was appreciated him attending, don't know if this is a popularity trait thing, also had a message saying another one of my fighters has been paid $1000 for his opinion on a documentary as he's a serious student of the mma game, or something like that...

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I had a fighter who got the stubbed his toe message. He got a popularity bonus and it showed on his first ever fight in a QFC tournament when he had a bonus over his opponent for Hype. Later, I gave him an IQ test and he scored a 135, so I don't think it's a hit on his IQ, but simply a boon to his Hype.

I have another fighter who has twice now done the documentary. I haven't had the chance to give him an IQ test, but plan to ASAP. Once I get one, I'll post the results for it. Everything I have read is that it is an intelligence pop, but I have not actually seen the physical proof of this as of yet.

Also.. as an FYI for any who may not know this.. taking Private Jets with internet access will give your fighters a chance to take part in documentaries and take IQ tests. I often shuttle my fighters around with private jet when I can, and sometimes I will book them on a flight just to get their moral back to 100% if it has dropped into the 90's. It gives you a bonus once every 3 days if you have the right amenities on your flight.

If you would like to do this and don't have a jet, hit me up and I will schedule something for your fighters to take a round trip.

• Upvote 1

Did you select the Popular fighter "hidden" tick box at creation ? You probably did, because he also has kickboxing hype without any kickboxing fights.

I personally wouldn't waste an IQ test on him (those things are very rare). If you got the stubbed toe message, you already know he's on the dumb side. The test will just tell you how dumb he is.

But like others have said in this thread, low IQ isn't the worst thing. A lot of very good fighters in this game have had very low IQ.

The boxes I checked for that fighter were- Granite Chin, Fast Learner, Big Heart. He was an 17 year old creation. He ended up losing in the finals of the tourny, but I signed him up for a 205 tournament and he was only 145.. So kind of surprised he did so well.