"Unchained" Django Diggs vs "Lucky" Liam O'Connor

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

"Unchained" Django Diggs

http://s15.postimg.org/m7bfj7n07/1_delete.jpg?noCache=1431540896

"Liam you lucky son of a bitch! Congrats man, you were the better fighter today. Maybe you'll have a kid one day and I'll kick his ass."

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1415396798Troid%20Logo%201.jpghttp://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13762188447833.jpg

"Lucky" Liam O'Connor

33 years old

185lbs

14-6 (4-1)

"Lucky? Man, people have been saying that about me my entire career, that's why I got the nickname "Lucky"! The doubters called me that after every fight I won and the name stuck. Maybe now, those doubters will finally join the Liam O'Connor supporters club after that win tonight.

Django that was a fun fight. I've got a lot of respect for you, you talked the talk and backed up your words with some stinging strikes. I wish you all the best in your career, I'm sure you'll pick a title or two during your career!"

Big thanks to clydebankblitz and Beck for sorting me out with two great promotional pics for this fight. I loved the build up to this fight, plenty of smack talk was going on between my fighter and Chris Karter's, so I thought it'd be good to do a preview on the fight and reach out to some of the graphics guys to do a couple of promotional pics as well.

Best of three Django vs O'Conner, and I'll bet 200k on Django with whoever fancies it :D

Maybe I'm missing something... But I genuinely feel that fight was a one off, and congratulations. I feel bad for taking it away from you. Great slidering as I said before.

On a more serious note, the odds would definitely be in Django Diggs' favour if him and Liam O'Connor have a rematch in the future. Django will learn skills at a much quicker rate than Liam and you must remember that Django has been training since he was at least 18 (maybe even 16/17) whereas Liam O'Connor only entered the game aged 25 years old.

Perhaps they'll have a rematch in the future, but Liam's at the stage where I'm already struggling as it is to see potential match ups for him and so retirement could be a real possibility for him in the near future.

He's out of his depths at Troid as I feel there's only two match ups where he might win. I'd love him to get a title shot at Troid but

A ) He most likely would get beat before getting a title shot or

B ) Would get killed in the title fight :D

Big thanks to clydebankblitz and Beck for sorting me out with two great promotional pics for this fight. I loved the build up to this fight, plenty of smack talk was going on between my fighter and Chris Karter's, so I thought it'd be good to do a preview on the fight and reach out to some of the graphics guys to do a couple of promotional pics as well.

The one I gave you for this was shite. Throw me a message for his next fight and I'll put more time into the next one for free.

Obviously from a personal stand-point, I want to avenge the loss. Revenge is always sweet.

There's no doubt Django would win in a rematch, but truth be told, it doesn't make much sense and Liam should prolly ride off into the sunset with the victory. There was no title on the line or contractual obligations involved. They went head-to-head and the outcome is what it is. If Django got a rematch, cool. He'd easily avenge his defeat. If Liam and him never meet again, I have no negative feelings over it. Good luck to Liam throughout the duration of his career, what's left of it anyway.

• Upvote 2