Convicted Weather Report: Ronda Rousey, Dinooo, & Qlimax

Rambo

Don't diss the kilt. Ladies love men in kilts.

200.gif#0

ladies love men wearing skirts?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Chris you are the only member of your alliance that offers anything remotely controversial or 'Convicted like' on the forum, and to be fair you do it well.

However aside of yourself, your colleagues are a load of shrinking violets who wouldn't say boo to a goose.

If you have watched The Strain, I can picture a scene with you as a Quinlan like character, approaching the Ancients (Lance, Hans..) looking at them and thinking 'I'm carrying the fight out there, you fucking saps, be great again for fucks sake.'

Klatz and MK have been brought in to pad out your ailing W-L record, but they aren't big personalities, they don't terrorise the forum like you did with Dean and Tosen. They aren't really 'Convicted' and you know it.

When the 3 of you took attacked on the forum, it was like a pack of wolves and quite impressive, and not to be taken on lightly.

These days you guys win fights, but you really go un noticed as a collective.

Without Dean and Tosen, Convicted carries no weight.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

http://giffiles.alphacoders.com/310/3108.gif

We killed Dean. We killed Qlimax.

We killed Estefan. We killed Broken Halo Pride.

We killed Wolf. We killed Aaron. We ousted Ryan and humiliated him. We dismantled Vendetta.

We are Convicted. We do not forgive, we do not forget.

This makes me laugh reading this and thinking of Mr. Pretty fly for a ginger wife beater white guy chris karter himself stroking his groin with his cheeto riddled fingers and whatever else the average forum troll has in his repertoire.

I'll give you a 4/10 for effort 1/10 for style.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Chris you are the only member of your alliance that offers anything remotely controversial or 'Convicted like' on the forum, and to be fair you do it well.

However aside of yourself, your colleagues are a load of shrinking violets who wouldn't say boo to a goose.

If you have watched The Strain, I can picture a scene with you as a Quinlan like character, approaching the Ancients (Lance, Hans..) looking at them and thinking 'I'm carrying the fight out there, you fucking saps, be great again for fucks sake.'

Klatz and MK have been brought in to pad out your ailing W-L record, but they aren't big personalities, they don't terrorise the forum like you did with Dean and Tosen. They aren't really 'Convicted' and you know it.

When the 3 of you took attacked on the forum, it was like a pack of wolves and quite impressive, and not to be taken on lightly.

boo

• Downvote 1

My chivalric code prohibits the striking of the fairer sex. You have bested me. Touche!

You must now take your life through the bushido ritual of seppuku...

Oh wait we went with the musketeers.

Nvm you're good.

• Upvote 1

We killed your alliance. Crawl back into the grave I dug for you. I recently spared you the public humility of defeat after you shared an elaborate homoerotic fantasy on buzz. My grappler Abraham Donowitz knocked your fighter Bostar Tyraanico the fuck out. I heard you swallowed the motherload to get the rematch.

Convicted wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence. You don't have to type on the forums to represent it.

Michael Knight was a long time prospect, he was always a member of Polish Eagles Nest. When Polish Eagles Nest closed Michael joined BHP, but you're a cbomb and you publically turned on him like Judas, so we offered Michael the opportunity to join greener pastures and escape that crumbling shit hole. You think it's a coincidence that your former alliance has closed? We destroyed it.

Mannetosen is and will always be missed. We brought in Chuck Grace to replace the masculinity he took with him.

• Downvote 1

http://giffiles.alphacoders.com/310/3108.gif

We killed Dean. We killed Qlimax.

We killed Estefan. We killed Broken Halo Pride.

We killed Wolf. We killed Aaron. We ousted Ryan and humiliated him. We dismantled Vendetta.

We are Convicted. We do not forgive, we do not forget.

LOL. Outlasted The Broken Halo Pride. Convicted most certainly did not kill them. You personally, however, likely had a large hand in pushing one of the greats of the game Estefan Chiscano out of it. Props to you for that, I guess.

LOL. Outlasted The Broken Halo Pride. Convicted most certainly did not kill them. You personally, however, likely had a large hand in pushing one of the greats of the game Estefan Chiscano out of it. Props to you for that, I guess.

We killed em. Normally we pull strings, this time we pulled the plug. :showoff:

• Downvote 1