EPGH Glory King Grand Prix

JDV916

EPGH Glory King Grand Prix Information and how to enter

What Fighters can enter?

Any Fighters 320k and above are welcome to enter whether your fighter is specifically created for Kickboxing or not. He can also already be signed to an EPGH contract and actively compete in a weight class and will not harm or improve your standings within that division.

How Many Fighters Will this tournament hold?

Despite the initial dream of holding a tournament with over 32 contestants I feel like there just isn't enough demand. So were going to plan for a 8 man tournament with the hopes of having a full 16 man field.

What are the prizes?

Rewards for the winner include:

300k Grand Prize Award of which may grow by the time the tournament begins.

10k Sponsorship deals from Mockstar Energy and Fanatic Inc.

10k Bonus for the winner if he weighs over 265 or weighs less than 170.

Winner of the First EPGH Glory Crown

First EPGH Openweight Kickboxing Champion.

Other Rewards Include:

100k for 2nd place

50k for 3rd place

25k for 4th place

1k bonus for OTN Awards

1k Bonus For Fight of The Tournament

1k Bonus for fastest KO

1K Bonus for a win by a fighter weighing over 265 or under 170.

How many Rounds per a fight and for how long?

Fights will consist of 3×5 minute rounds with Semi-Final and Finals fights consisting of 5×5 rounds.

What will the contracts for the tournament look like?

First Round Contracts will be 2 fight deals consisting of 1k/1k/1k

From there payouts will increase by 1k (for both base and win bonus) per round.

How Long Between Fights?

A month between all fights

When will the first round take place?

Friday December 3rd

Can I train before and during the tournament?

Yes you can also test him in qfc fights if you want prior to round 1 until a week from the start of the tournament.

Brackets?

Bracket will be randomized and announced a week prior to the first round and the names and id numbers of fighters will not be released until then.

Also along with this tournament EPGH would like to announce that in an effort to further promote KT throughout the game were offering monthly KT Creation test fights where at the very least you can test hiddens without worrying about going to the ground. If he does well I might just offer him another KT fight or 2.

Edited by JDV916
  • Upvote 3

Time between fights can be changed as I haven't scheduled any events after the first. And as of right now I'm only accepting 1 fighter per manager.

Currently have 8 fighters officially registered with another couple spots reserved for potential managers there is still 2 weeks and some change till registration closes and 3 weeks until the first round is kicked off.

Yes Rei I can reserve a spot for you.

Oct 5th update

8 officially registered fighters with another 4 spots reserved. Due to slow sign ups I am now allowing multiple fighters from managers. Would really like a 32 man tournament. Let's make it happen!

Only 2 weeks left till registration closes. To register a fighter (s) pm me fighter name and ID#. Fighter cannot be signed to another org. And you must accept the first round contract offer.

• Upvote 1

Daily Tournament Update

Now allowing 2 entrants per manager.

Current amount of positions filled/reserved 14.

We have many other managers claiming there interested as well.

You have until OCT 28th to have your fighter signed to a first round contract after the 28th registration will be closed and the first round bracket will be announced.

Hoping to have 32 fighters signed and ready to go.

This tournament sign ups made me realize something as a manager, i need more strikers as i have 8 non island fighters and only 1 of them would even do well in KT though he definately wont be available for the tournament as he is currently fighting for the #1 contender of IFC's open weight division. Good luck with your tournament, I will be watching as a spectator.

Cheers!

Quick Update Due to slow sign ups the following changes will be made to the tournaments timeline.

Tournament is going to be moved back a month to allow managers more time to get a fighter their confident with.

EPGH Will be allowing managers to test their KT Fighters in a KT Fight vs a fighter of similar weight on November 4th.

If your interested in creating a fighter strictly for KT or wanna try out your stand up fighter without being taken down.

1 night only deals will be 0/500/500

Winners will be invited to participate in our Openweight Tournament that will begin the following month.

Contact Jay Veers for more information.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

The original post has been edited to reflect some of the changes made to the tournaments scheduling and format.

Only accepting fighters who've been tested and we'll be closing registration once 16 concrete competitors are announced.

6 spots have been taken with 12 more left.

Yes a manager can have multiple entrants but no more than 3.

To enter fighter must have been tested with at least 1 fight previously and an ID over 320k. No age, or any other restrictions.

Well guess what buckaroos! I'm updating the placing prizes.

300k for 1st

100k for 2nd

50k for 3rd

25k for 4th

Get in the tournament, anyone 320k+ is eligible! Creations, projects, mma builds, mt builds, guys who've sucked so far in mma.

Openweight anyone of any size is eligible, we've already have confirmed fighters over 265 and under 155 in cut weight.

Fighters must have been tested prior to asking for a contract! Looking to expand to 16 fighters prior to November 25th.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...