• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Akihiro

Akihiro

White Belt

• Manager
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 11:24 PM

How can you be a Tycoon with only one business if you can afford another gym i say why not start up another one 

if you can afford to maintain it.

Why not build gyms in every city, If your company or brand can afford it.

How can you be tycoon but not own a franchise of gyms or location specific clothing brand 

multiple gym slots also allows personal gyms while also running your lucrative gym business.  

#2 kenlow73

kenlow73

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 8,060 posts
  • Interests:Web Design, Video Editing, Music, Pro Wrestling, MMA, Bucs, Bulls, Boltz, Rays, Magic, Noles, Vegas Golden Knights, and The UNLV Running Rebs.
  • Manager Profile

Posted 28 May 2018 - 03:29 AM

How can you be a Tycoon with only one business if you can afford another gym i say why not start up another one 

if you can afford to maintain it.

Why not build gyms in every city, If your company or brand can afford it.

How can you be tycoon but not own a franchise of gyms or location specific clothing brand 

multiple gym slots also allows personal gyms while also running your lucrative gym business.  

Because that's the rules of the game. I think it has something to do with keeping managers from creating monopolies.

23844f55e258c7d5f0a812c3eb54b9ec.gif1490140446hxf_logo.png55c16b1bd76c7b2b605aa607029bf545.png

#3 Boble

Boble

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 301 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 05:18 AM

The game obviously wants you to work together, I mean there are the super rich guys, that'd have a gym, a clothing company, a nutrition company and a Fight Org, well, that'd be it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users