chuckw94

All depends when we get 32. I can work around it if you have a guy currently booked ? But I'm hoping for a couple weeks at most and try to hold them as soon as possible after that so we don't hold anyone up with a year long tournament lol.

I accidentally accepted a match 26 days from now. If the tourney can wait long enough I guess I'd put Barca in. Biro has already agreed to terms. But yeah if not, no problem on my part. Maybe I'll join season 2 or somethin.

I forgot about the next TWGC coming up in September so we're going to go with what we have unless people enter in a few hours, I've seeded everyone like the NCAA basketball tournament, for example I have 4 #1 seeds, 4 #2 seeds, 4 #3's and 4 #4's. The rest I'm going to assign a number next to them and use a random number generator to place them. For those with more than 1 fighter don't worry I will place them on the opposite side of the bracket, my fighters are not eligible for the pot in case a miracle happens and I somehow pull it off the cash will go to the runner up. Good luck guys and let's get this started

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=262135 Mr Pettis has declined his fight offer and would like to pursue an MMA fight instead, anyone at all want to replace him I'll offer 25k for the short notice.

Bruce "Batman" Wayne (261562) will fill the spot.

He's not a great grappler but i'd like to help out.

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/153580922251eNIKlNsFL.jpg

No Guts No Glory Booking has officially opened..

No Guts, No Glory Booking has officially opened and has teamed with Hellbent Combat Club to offer the Grappling Tournament a chance for some betting. The 1st Round will be all 50/50 odds to get started. The fights area already up and available for betting. Round 2 and beyond will have better odds per fight/fighter based on match up, previous round and any smack talk done during the tournament.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...